Twiggy's Diary

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

morning! :D glad to see you're back in the zone! good luck with this week! xxx

Hi all

Another 100% day yesterday ... food was

Breakfast - Egg on toast x 2 - 6
Lunch - WW Popcorn - 2
Dinner - home made Jamie olivers Lamb Curry - 8, 2 Chapattis - 3.5, Rice - 3.5 - Total 15
Dessert - Muller - 1.5

Total 24.5/26 :)

My first sucessful attempt at making a curry :) It was lovely, and would be even less points if it was with chicken or prawn :) Got leftovers for during the week too :)

Food for today:

Breakfast - Poached egg on toasts - 6
Lunch - Hubby's roast chicken and pots - 16.5 (high estimate, will weigh pots and chicken later)
Tea - WWPopcorn - 2
Snack- Muller

Total 26/26

Will be doing a lot of housework today for exercise, but really gotta kick my butt back into my treadmill routine ... but at least i've got the food back in control :)

Twigs
xx

Looking Good Twiggs x

I'm trying to convince my parents that a Wii & Wii Fit would be a sound investment for me for xmas - aiding the exersise & all that he he

Hey twiggs is a bag of ww popcorn really enough for a meal? does it keep you full, i havnt tried it. x

Hey twiggs is a bag of ww popcorn really enough for a meal? does it keep you full, i havnt tried it. x

It's very nice - but not enough for a main meal - but I wanted to save points for my curry. And tonight I'm never that hungry after a roast :)

xx

Evening Twiggy
Hope you had a good weekend :) Looks like youre doing great on your 100% week. Heres to an amazing loss for us both this week :cross:
Can I ask where you get the chapattis from? The 2 for 3.5 points? Im afraid incase my curry might feel a bit lonely all by itself lol ;):p

Cath xox

Hey Twigs! Well done on your STS and your 100% days so far. You are doing really well. Good to hear you are back in the Zone! :D Have a good one xxx

Mornin hun its the beginning of another week...hope you remain in the zone till at least weigh day & have a great result! xx

have a great day, take care x x

Evening Twiggy
Hope you had a good weekend :) Looks like youre doing great on your 100% week. Heres to an amazing loss for us both this week :cross:
Can I ask where you get the chapattis from? The 2 for 3.5 points? Im afraid incase my curry might feel a bit lonely all by itself lol ;):p

Cath xox

Hi Chapattis were from Tesco's - but they're Patak's plain ones - found them in the curry aisle (not the fresh fridge ones which are more points!)

Evening Twiggs

hope you are still in the zone - looking like a good result this week for you x

Thank you re the Pataks chapattis will be picking meself up some of those :D
Hope you had a good day
Cath xox

totally fancy a curry now :D which Jamie cookbook is it? x

hi twigs, hope you are havin a lovely day! just trying to catch up on everyones diaries - its taking a while!!!
anyway day 1 going well for me so far lol!!! still not in the mood for the gym again yet but baby steps!! glad i came back - thank u xxxx

totally fancy a curry now :D which Jamie cookbook is it? x

ERm - think it's Return of the Naked Chef - but will correct myself if I'm wrong when I get home tonight. Def worth making! :)

hi twigs, hope you are havin a lovely day! just trying to catch up on everyones diaries - its taking a while!!!
anyway day 1 going well for me so far lol!!! still not in the mood for the gym again yet but baby steps!! glad i came back - thank u xxxx

I haven't logged on for one day and catching up on everyone's diaries is daunting enough lol. Good to have you back! xx

Hey Twigs just popping in to say I hope you're having a lovely week

xx

Thanks Claire - still busy at work and having to take time off to sort out the house after the break in - still!!!

Right - not been 100% this week, the beginning went well but has slid slowly downhill since the weekend. But think I should be able to squeeze in a small loss tonight :)

Hoping to get my lovely car back tomorrow - i cannot wait, the hire car I have has no oomph in it!! At least I'll def have it back to drive to Brum for the meet :)

Right - will try and get in a few more diaries before I get stuck into work.

Have a great day everyone!

Twigs
xx

Back