Twiggy's Diary

Have a lovely weekend hun bun

xx

i hate the word snog :p tonsil hockey is acceptable!

Evening all

I lost .5 at wi last week ... not good, but leader pointed out that I haven't put on for 15 weeks!!! I've sts a few times but never put on - bloody amazing - and I hadn't even noticed ... watch how I put on this week lol

I'm still running/training for the race for life and still hating it lol ... have taken up hiking tho which I love - so will get more into that once this bloody race is done. Still swimming every sunday, up to 1k now :) ... jeez I hardly recognise myself anymore.

My house is now officially on the market, even had a viewing today, haven't heard how it went though, so don't think that's good news! I've seen a few places on line that I'm interested in, but scared to go view them in case I love them ... Sha is chomping at the bit to do viewings though lol so I'll have to give in soon for an easy life :)

Hope everyone's well :)

Twigs
xx

Twigs you are doing so well - 15 weeks with no gains is absolutely amazing!

can i come view things with you? I LOVE nosing around peoples houses! :D love you xxx

can i come view things with you? I LOVE nosing around peoples houses! :D love you xxx

well your commute might be a bit bad, so you'll have to put up with nosing round mine when I buy it when you come to stay :)

And I know - I can't believe it's 15 weeks either!!!

Love you too
xxx

sleepover! yay! :D

Hope I don't have to wait that long for a coffee!;)

Haa haa with you on that Rach... the Rightmove app on my itouch is one of my faves... love looking at houses in obscenely expensive places as well as my own town

Twiggy - 15 weeks is fab.. well done you :)

15 weeks with no gains is really great - look how we both struggled last year - cant believe the turnaround in us both
as for the new house - get looking NOW :):)

Haa haa with you on that Rach... the Rightmove app on my itouch is one of my faves... love looking at houses in obscenely expensive places as well as my own town

Twiggy - 15 weeks is fab.. well done you :)

Rightmove .. app ... already have my phone out searching lol

15 weeks with no gains is really great - look how we both struggled last year - cant believe the turnaround in us both
as for the new house - get looking NOW :):)

I know - good things come to those who wait eh? :) And yes Mam - downloading app and will book viewings asap!! xx

Morning twiggs just had a little read of your diary....whats this about a snog & no more information;)
Keeping that 1 close to your chest are we?!

Good for you i say,as for the selling of the house,i dont envy you 1 bit.
That was the worst thing i had to deal with when i divorced (i grieved more over my house than the *rse of an ex hub):D

So pleased you are losing aswell even if sts for weeks (sounds like me):eek:

Have a great day hun xxx

Check out some of the houses in places like Knightsbridge or Kensington lol

Im a total Right move addict - I know, I know, sad

I think i need to get me an i-phone!!!:D

Back