Twiggy's Diary

Hello all

Lost 2lbs this week. so 1.5 away from 3.5 stone and 3.5 away from 50lbs!!! Hope to get at least one of them next week, cos the week after is my birthday week - and I'm planning on enjoying it!!!! :)

Twigs
xx

Well done on your 2lb loss! 16 weeks without a gain now - amazing! Hope you sell your place quickly and find yourself a perfect new place soon!

Well done hunny! You are just doing so amazingly well at the mo :D:D

Hope you have another fabulous week this week

xx

Hello all

Lost 2lbs this week. so 1.5 away from 3.5 stone and 3.5 away from 50lbs!!! Hope to get at least one of them next week, cos the week after is my birthday week - and I'm planning on enjoying it!!!! :)

Twigs
xx

Well done Twigs!!! What a great result x

OOh twiggs i hear you are the birthday girl soon!
What exciting things do you have planned? Will they involve booze/snogs:p!!!
Have a great day xx

Hi Charly

Yep Friday is my b'day ... going to a pub then onto an 80's club ... so 1000% yes to the first and maybe to the 2nd lol

Off out to a pub quiz tonight - so will post more when I have more time

xx

Hope you've had a good night and mental note to pop back later in week to hear the finer details of the bday celebrations! Take care xxx

what on earth are you doing on page 2? an update is necessary me thinks! ;) xxx

Sorry Rach :)

Well birthday weekend has gone very well ... had a great night on Friday and the weather could not have been better :)

Put on 0.5 last week which puts an end to the 17 week no gain phenomenon ... hopefully I'll beat that target starting from now (although I have a holiday in about 8 weeks so it's not looking good lol)

Not eaten much the last two days what with the heat and a hangover :D so might scrape a loss on Wednesday if I'm lucky :)

And those of you doubting my innocent smile on Facebook (you know who you are!) shame on you for suggesting my virtue is anything but pure :innocent0002::angel09: (Believe that and you'll believe anything!) lol

Twigs
xx

TWIGSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!! i think you are doing brilliant and glad to hear you had a good birthday.

PS everyone should have an iphone - should be made law!

omg, only a half? thats amazing after your birthday - well done hun :) have a lovely week, still looking forward to seeing you soon :) xxx

Lesley where are you? :( xxx

OI :p get your butt back here missy! miss you :( x

Hello

Sorry - been AWOL again ... where does all the time go???? Been having fun and sticking to the diet as much as poss.

Got Race for Life next Sunday - def won't be running all of it - but as much as I can :)

Back to 24 now :)

Twigs
xx

Hello

Sorry - been AWOL again ... where does all the time go???? Been having fun and sticking to the diet as much as poss.

Got Race for Life next Sunday - def won't be running all of it - but as much as I can :)

Back to 24 now :)

Twigs
xx

Good luck for RFL:)xx

good luck for the race hun - you can do it :D

any nearer to your 50lb certificate yet? :) x

Back