Twilight saga

haha we had a fancy dress due Friday just gone and the theme was movies, i said to hubby why dont i cover you in glitter, put you in a suit and you can be Edward? he didnt look impressed and went dressed as Hitman instead lol

LOL! Can't imagine any guy would go out dressed as Edward. Kind of reminds me of when I went to the midnight showing of new moon. Passed some girls that had a guy with them. Girl: 'I can't wait to see this!' Guy: 'Actually, I can...'. Think someone had been forced to go lol

LOL! Can't imagine any guy would go out dressed as Edward. Kind of reminds me of when I went to the midnight showing of new moon. Passed some girls that had a guy with them. Girl: 'I can't wait to see this!' Guy: 'Actually, I can...'. Think someone had been forced to go lol

LMAO love it. I had to watch NM online first :( then went to UK and finally watched it on the big screen bout 3 weeks after it had been out, was gutted :( But when Eclipse comes out in July i think in UK, im gonna fly back and go to a midnight showing with my sister, no way am i watching it on the net first lol
x

LMAO love it. I had to watch NM online first :( then went to UK and finally watched it on the big screen bout 3 weeks after it had been out, was gutted :( But when Eclipse comes out in July i think in UK, im gonna fly back and go to a midnight showing with my sister, no way am i watching it on the net first lol
x

Lol i'll probably be going to see eclipse at midnight again. Think I saw Twilight at one of the first showings, because my friend was obsessed and made everyone go see it, didn't know anything about it before going. New moon at midnight was good. As soon as Jacob took his top off everyone went 'Ooooooo', and all the guys were like 'urgh' lol.

May have to re-read the books soon :)

Lol i'll probably be going to see eclipse at midnight again. Think I saw Twilight at one of the first showings, because my friend was obsessed and made everyone go see it, didn't know anything about it before going. New moon at midnight was good. As soon as Jacob took his top off everyone went 'Ooooooo', and all the guys were like 'urgh' lol.

May have to re-read the books soon :)

lol i hadnt heard of Twilight until i saw it at the cinemas. Me and hubby just decided to go one night and every film was full part from Twilight so thought why not cos i had seen it advertised and thought looked okay..came out and was like :eek: I LOVE EDWARD! lol ordered the books asap and been obsessed every since hehe
x

lol i hadnt heard of Twilight until i saw it at the cinemas. Me and hubby just decided to go one night and every film was full part from Twilight so thought why not cos i had seen it advertised and thought looked okay..came out and was like :eek: I LOVE EDWARD! lol ordered the books asap and been obsessed every since hehe
x

I ended up seeing it 4 times at the cinema :p I never really read books until these, and I managed to read them really quickly. Managed to get my mum into them as well. All week shes been asking 'Are you buying new moon next week??' lol. She also loves Edward lol

I ended up seeing it 4 times at the cinema :p I never really read books until these, and I managed to read them really quickly. Managed to get my mum into them as well. All week shes been asking 'Are you buying new moon next week??' lol. She also loves Edward lol

Jealous lol i think i only saw Twilight twice at cinema and saw NM twice also..haha my mum isnt bother but i converted my sister. When i was first reading them she was like omg you nerd! but now shes more obsessed than i am lol
Well im actually 'Team Switzerland' i'd say lol
x

Jealous lol i think i only saw Twilight twice at cinema and saw NM twice also..haha my mum isnt bother but i converted my sister. When i was first reading them she was like omg you nerd! but now shes more obsessed than i am lol
Well im actually 'Team Switzerland' i'd say lol
x

I've only converted my mum, but I thought my friend was wierd for going on about it so much before we went to see it lol. Think one of my guy friends liked it when we dragged him to the cinema because he came with us the next time! And even asked us to put the dvd on after one of our random nights out lol Don't think he would have read the books though.

Have my 2 disc special edition copy of New Moon now :D

I've only converted my mum, but I thought my friend was wierd for going on about it so much before we went to see it lol. Think one of my guy friends liked it when we dragged him to the cinema because he came with us the next time! And even asked us to put the dvd on after one of our random nights out lol Don't think he would have read the books though.

Have my 2 disc special edition copy of New Moon now :D

haha love it, my hubby hates it so much although he admitted he doesnt mind Twilight and thinks that is the better film lol..
yay thats the 1 i got, not watched it all though yet, you'll have to let me know what you think to the deleted scenes
xxx

Saw Eclipse yesterday with my daughters and even though we all love the books to bits thought it was a bit flat. I think its because we know the books so well, its really difficult to see it translated onto the screen.

That said I thought the same about New Moon and when we got it on DVD thought it was better - possibly Twilight was our favourite because we hadn't read the books before seeing it - OK we were late to the table, but made up for it with the speed in which the whole family demolised the books after.

Final analysis of Eclipse - not enough of the Cullens, too much kissing, no mention of Claire!

Saw eclipse on sat, loved it :D Did think it was a bit rushed at the beginning as they were trying to fit into so much in but I loved certain scenes, especially the tent one and the action sequences were really great. For me plenty of lovely kissing and jealousy!

Hmm well Im pretty much team edward, but sometimes I look at Lautner and think team switzerland wouldnt be to bad at all.. bit of both ;)

Definately team Edward here, based on his character, not the actor. Devoured the books, loved The Host and The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner and can't wait for Edward's version of events. Haven't been to see Eclipse yet (hopefully this weekend) due to illness but my sister tells me it is the best of the films so far. Have heard a rumour that Breaking Dawn is to be split into 2 films in order to do the book justice by not having to cut anything from the story and I can't wait to see how they portray Renesmee.

Definately team Edward here, based on his character, not the actor. Devoured the books, loved The Host and The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner and can't wait for Edward's version of events. Haven't been to see Eclipse yet (hopefully this weekend) due to illness but my sister tells me it is the best of the films so far. Have heard a rumour that Breaking Dawn is to be split into 2 films in order to do the book justice by not having to cut anything from the story and I can't wait to see how they portray Renesmee.

Yeap, there going to be 2 films, I think itsgoing to be a Nov 2011/July 2012 spilt or something similar.(Nov 2011 seems a lifetime away!!) Im really interested in how there going to tackle alot of the book.. wonder will they keep it clean and keep a child friendly rating or go a bit more to the book and show us more ;)
Pattinson definately helps but got to agree its really the character that attracts me.. cant resist that kind of devotion!

I have to admit, I have read the midnight sun chapters she put on her website.. i know it will end up different but it was great stuff :D

TEAM JACOB!!!!!

I'm team Edward.

Sharon x

Back