twilight

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I watched the 1st 2 films and thought that they were "ok", then i read the twilight and new moon and got addicted to the books. watched eclipse and loved it, read eclipse and breaking dawn, then decided to watch the first two films again and now i am addicted. Hubby is going on a stag night tonight and i cant wait for him to go so that i can watch new moon again, which i watched yesterday. will be watching it whilst on my exercise bike though ;) i think that i am developing a problem. :wave_cry:

I'm a die hard Twilight fan :) currently re-reading the books AGAIN. Once you start you can't put them down! Books defo better than the films, but it's always the same with films, they always cut bits out. But I love the films too (not just because of Rob Pattinson ;)) watched all of them again today (I got Eclipse on copy :D)

Hope you enjoyed New Moon :) x

I love the books way more than the films, but I always find that that's the case with film adaptations of books. Then again, I can't say I mind watching Jacob go round topless for an hour... xxxx

I loooooooooooove The Twilight Saga!!! :D The books are better than the films by far, but then again I don't mind spending a couple of hours gawping at Edward and Jacob :drool: Jacob has a body to die for, but I love Edward's character. Makes me dream of a world where chivalry's not dead! :) xxx

I loooooooooooove The Twilight Saga!!! :D The books are better than the films by far, but then again I don't mind spending a couple of hours gawping at Edward and Jacob :drool: Jacob has a body to die for, but I love Edward's character. Makes me dream of a world where chivalry's not dead! :) xxx

This is going to sound RIDICULOUS.
But, when I read the books, I find myself being really moody with my boyfriend, because he's not as romantic and awesome as Edward (in the books). I used to LOVE Robert Pattinson, but the more I look at him, the more he really does look like a foot.

Jacob is gorgeous. My little sister loves him, but says I'm not allowed to because he's 3 years younger than me - well sod that ;)
I've got both posters on my wall - both easy on the eye!

Cannot wait for Breaking Dawn - the first film comes out on my Birthday this year! :D Birthday treat and a half! xxxxx

This is going to sound RIDICULOUS.
But, when I read the books, I find myself being really moody with my boyfriend, because he's not as romantic and awesome as Edward (in the books). I used to LOVE Robert Pattinson, but the more I look at him, the more he really does look like a foot.

Jacob is gorgeous. My little sister loves him, but says I'm not allowed to because he's 3 years younger than me - well sod that ;)
I've got both posters on my wall - both easy on the eye!

Cannot wait for Breaking Dawn - the first film comes out on my Birthday this year! :D Birthday treat and a half! xxxxx

Ooo, now that is a birthday treat!!! :D Your friends will all know what they're doing for your birthday anyway! Lol!

Taylor Lautner is only 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realise that - that makes him 7 years younger than me :cry: Think that might be a little bit wrong ;) xxx

Ooo, now that is a birthday treat!!! :D Your friends will all know what they're doing for your birthday anyway! Lol!

Taylor Lautner is only 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't realise that - that makes him 7 years younger than me :cry: Think that might be a little bit wrong ;) xxx

Ever heard of a toy boy ;)
Plus, there's no harm in looking... at least it's not Justin Bieber ;) xxxx

Ever heard of a toy boy ;)
Plus, there's no harm in looking... at least it's not Justin Bieber ;) xxxx

Hahahahaha!!!! :8855: True enough! If I started fancying somebody that young I think somebody would have to have me put down! :D xxx

I loved the books, even to the point that I was addicted to them! They were the first things I'd reach for in the morning and wouldn't talk to anyone till I got my "fix"! Got both movies on Blu-ray, which get a regular dusting when the hubby is on nights! Ha ha! Going to see "Eclipse" tonight (better late than never!) with my oldest friend!

Movies never live up to the books, but these films do the job for me!

Team Edward all the way! Even if I am 13 years older than R-Patz!!! :D

Enjoy Eclipse Claireybella :D am sure you'll love it!

I am also Team Edward, all the way!! xx

Back