Twingirls - Weight Loss Diary

Twingirl

Hi Everyone,

I've been on Celebrity Slim for just over 1 week and lost 6lb in the first week the trouble with this diet is that I find it hard knowing what to cook for my dinner and I think I would find it easier if I could just reach for a soup or shake and have done.

Went to see my CDC tonight I have 4 stone to loose so I'll start the CD tomorrow.

Twingirl x

Goal 1 - Get through first day :) DONE
Goal 2 - Get through the first week :) DONE
Goal 3 - Get into the 13's :) DONE
Goal 4 - Get to 13.5 :) DONE
Goal 5 - Get into the 12's :) DONE
Goal 6 - Get to 12.5 :) DONE
Goal 7 - Get into the 11's
Goal 8 - Feel good for my holiday in May
Goal 9 - Get to 11.5
Goal 10 - Get into the 10's

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum twingirl :) good luck starting cd tomorrow.. drink lots of water :tear_drop: well done on loosing six pounds already x :)

Well Day 1 almost complete and not too bad! I didn't like the porridge but it was plain, it was too sweet for me I hope the others are nicer but its a small price to pay to shed the weight!

Thanks for popping over Sarah Lou, we have the same weight to loose so hopefully I'll be seeing you around and we can support each other.

Twingirl x

Well Day 5 today test strip showed Ketosis on day 3 but I don't seem to have any change in my body or clothes but it is TOTM as well so we'll see on Monday if I've lost. I'm still weighing myself on a Thursday as thats the day I started on Celebrity Slim and according to my scales I've lost 3lb but its now killing me staying away from the scales until CDC weigh in on Monday.

Headaches have been coming and going for the past 2-3 days I hope they stop soon.

Twingirl

I've made it, I've done the first week yippeeee only another 11 to go lol.

I've lost 5lb for my first week on CD but I was on Celebrity Slim previous and lost 6lb so I think 5lb is fantastic.

Keep plodding on I will get there!
xx

fantastic loss for first week on CD but essentially week 2 , when many people find a low loss , so thats brilliant !!! Keep up the good work , did you try any of the other porridges ?? I love the maple and pecan myself , mmmmm

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the words of encouragment. Yes I've tried all 3 porridges and I too like the Maple and Pecan. I'm finding that I tend to have a shake am, soup lunch and shake pm.

We had to have our youngest dog put to sleep this week (english bull) and I had a wobble as I hadn't had anything to eat / drink all morning and I had a little bread (tiny amount) with a dip of tomato soup, I hope it hasn't scuppered everything.

Oh well weigh in tomorrow we'll see. On a positive note last thur to thur just gone I'd lost 6lb on my scales.

Till I log in again,

Twingirl (Hayley) x

This weeks not gone too bad, was out last night at a dinner dance, I had melon to start, Beef and Veg for main and Apple and Berry crumble dessert but it was lovely back on my shake this morning hope it doesnt have much of an impact tomorrow!

x

Keep up the good work, ill be following your diary. Dont worry about the food it sounds like you made some good choices and I bet it was delish. Let us know how u get on in weigh in tomorrow x

Hello Hayley
I am on day 4 and I have about 4 stone to lose as well so I will keep popping into ur diary to see how ur going good luck on your weigh in mine is on Tuesday not full week but that is the day she comes out to me so hopefully will be ok
Take care and speak soon keep it up ur doing great
Luv Sharon xxxx

Hi Girls,

I actually weigh myself at home on a Thur morning and those are the weights I go off for here as its a Monday evening that I get weighed with my CDC. Tonight I had lost 4lb from last monday so not too bad. Still got 3st to loose.

Good Luck to both of you, wouldn't it be amazing to be wearing the clothes you want to wear in the summer, well it will be amazing for me :)

I can't look at all things yet but once I get to 50 posts I'll be able to find where you are and support you on your journey.

Take care, Twingirl (Hayley) x

Hello Hayley!!! That is great news and gud idea about ur weighing scheme :) I will be ecstatic in the summer if I am in clothes I want to be in!!! I get weighed in tomorrow only 6 days but hope for about 7 lbs
Have Gud day tomorrow talk soon
Sharon xx

Hi Sharon,

Hope you got on well with your weigh in. You just want to be a skinny mini for TT in July :lol: you go girl :)

I have found today quite hard, think I left too much time between b'fast shake and lunch shake!!! I dropped the twins off at pre school and went for a walk with the youngest so went from around 9:30 - 3:30 without a shake.

Speak to you soon,

H xx

Hello H
Yeah ya got me it is all for take that hahahahaha :) well weigh in went great I lost 10lbs in bit of shock at moment couldn't believe it. So u doing ok now u had ur other shake????
Keep me updated please
Speak soon
Sharon xxx

Hey Sharon thats fanbloodytastic well done :)

Done ok today walked 7 miles this morning in 1hr40mins.

Speak soon

H x

Hello H, :)
Wow!!!! 7 miles well done u very impressed!!!
Hope u have an amazing day keep it up you know u can so it!!!!!!
Sharon xxx

Wow! Xx

I lost 4lb last night when I went to CDC so it is coming off, I just really hope I can get it off for my holiday in May. The only thing is my waist isn't changing but my CDC did say that it can go all at once over a few weeks so I'll just have to wait and see.

Raining today was going to go for a walk with my youngest this afternoon whilst the twins were in pre school but those plans have beem scuppered! Hope to have another nice long walk tomorrow :)

H x

Twingirl said:
I lost 4lb last night when I went to CDC so it is coming off, I just really hope I can get it off for my holiday in May. The only thing is my waist isn't changing but my CDC did say that it can go all at once over a few weeks so I'll just have to wait and see.

Raining today was going to go for a walk with my youngest this afternoon whilst the twins were in pre school but those plans have beem scuppered! Hope to have another nice long walk tomorrow :)

H x

Whoooohoooo well done u!!! And regarding ya waist it WILL come off there eventually I feel like that about my thighs :eek: anyway have great week chick
Xxxx

Back