Twinkle's Journey

Haves lovely night Twinkle x

I wrote a long entry for this and just lost it :-( getting a little annoying now.

Last night was a nightmare, my children decided they were going to play up big time :-( 2 of them go to bed at 7pm and the other 2 go to bed at 8.30pm. Last night they decided to still be up and running about upstairs until 12.15. I was not a happy bunny!

My friends and I managed to do the basket arrangements for the 4 girls and they do look gorgeous, I will try to post a piccy when my broadband is up and running again.

My friends were fab and one of them hadn't eaten dinner, yet wouldn't have anything until she left (bless her) so it was just a good old coffee night :)

It's day 4 of week 2 (makes it seem less than saying day 11 lol) and feeling completely back to normal now. I put my jeans on yesterday and they are feeling more comfortable every time I wear them and I noticed I'd moved along another hole in my belt, which has taken me from the 3rd hole to the 6th hole :) I've started to get the weigh in itch but determined not to weigh throughout the week.

I'm back in work tonight but have an unexpected night off tomorrow, yay! It is easier when I'm not working, as I can just take myself to bed early.

Have a wonderful day peeps and hope the scales are on your side xx

What a wonderful milestone to move the belt inwards, and great that your clothes feel better. Well done it is so deserved. The jeans I am wearing right now are cutting in thanks to the gains but now I look forward to feeling them loosen again :)

Shame your night went a little hectic, my children have them moments too the little rascals lol, but it sounds like you enjoyed and it was thoughtful of your friend to wait. Have another wonderful day x

What a wonderful milestone to move the belt inwards, and great that your clothes feel better. Well done it is so deserved. The jeans I am wearing right now are cutting in thanks to the gains but now I look forward to feeling them loosen again :)

Shame your night went a little hectic, my children have them moments too the little rascals lol, but it sounds like you enjoyed and it was thoughtful of your friend to wait. Have another wonderful day x

Hi Minnie, hope your day is going well. Just keep focused hun and those jeans will be really loose in the not-too-distant future ;-) we'll get to these milestones together, even if it's not at the exact same time xx

Just read your diary Twinkle. What an amazing week one loss. I look forward to seeing your loss for week 2 in a few days' and hopefully seeing you hit the 12s then. If not, it will be next week for sure!

Just read your diary Twinkle. What an amazing week one loss. I look forward to seeing your loss for week 2 in a few days' and hopefully seeing you hit the 12s then. If not, it will be next week for sure!

Thank you :) I am really chuffed about my first week's loss and looking forward to week 2's weigh in.

How are you getting on?xx

Sounds like you have some very nice friends Twinkle. Makes a lot of difference when people understand what you are doing. So exciting preparing for a wedding. Looking forwards to seeing the photo's. I never wear belts but it certainly is a way to help stay motivated isn't it. Hope works not too hard tonight

Doing okay thanks Twinkle, at least I am now since Sunday - have been 100% since Sunday morning. Restarted on Thursday and was 100% Thursday and 2 packets on Fri but then fell of the wagon. With pizza. I don't even particularly like pizza (would never be my takeaway of choice) but other half had some and for some bizarre reason so did I. Then I thought 'sod it' and ruled Sat out (but it was nice to have some quality time with the other half, as we haven't had much recently due to the usual family visits over Christmas). Pulled my socks up on Sun though like I say and going well so far - 4 days in!

You are doing great twinkle, well done x

Doing okay thanks Twinkle, at least I am now since Sunday - have been 100% since Sunday morning. Restarted on Thursday and was 100% Thursday and 2 packets on Fri but then fell of the wagon. With pizza. I don't even particularly like pizza (would never be my takeaway of choice) but other half had some and for some bizarre reason so did I. Then I thought 'sod it' and ruled Sat out (but it was nice to have some quality time with the other half, as we haven't had much recently due to the usual family visits over Christmas). Pulled my socks up on Sun though like I say and going well so far - 4 days in!

I think it's quite hard to avoid food when you're trying to have a bit of quality with the SO but well done for getting straight back on it x

Thanks Twinkle we will indeed :) I hope you've had a good day, week 2 weigh in will come around before you know it. My first is Saturday x

Thanks Twinkle we will indeed :) I hope you've had a good day, week 2 weigh in will come around before you know it. My first is Saturday x

I'll keep an eye out for your fab loss result ;-) xx

I'm sure tonight is testing me. I wasn't going to say on here how I've found quite difficult, instead, I was going to put it on here tomorrow when I've got through it, BUT I decided to put it on anyway, because I already know I'm going to get through it. I won't be beaten on this and it's ok to find it hard at times, it's just down to how it's dealt with and I am dealing with this head on by being mega strong.

Tonight I've had thoughts of certain food that I love and there were chicken wings being grilled in work earlier and not only were they very tempting but they were also on offer. I just said 'no thanks' and walked out to the car. I have spent most of the evening in the car and I think it may be a bit of boredom as it's another quiet night.

I only have another hour and a half to go so there's no way I will ever allow myself to fail after starting my day at 6am. So, when I return here tomorrow, I will be saying how I defeated my weakness tonight :)

Love to all and hope you've all had a gentle day x

What a fantastic, inspiring post. Dead right - banish the thoughts. It's all in the mind and we control our mind. No food would be worth starting again and feeling upset and down tomorrow. Nothing compares to that image in your head of yourself at goal looking and feeling on top of thd world. Huge well done in advance, for beating the demons tonight and starting tomorrow with success :) x

What a fantastic, inspiring post. Dead right - banish the thoughts. It's all in the mind and we control our mind. No food would be worth starting again and feeling upset and down tomorrow. Nothing compares to that image in your head of yourself at goal looking and feeling on top of thd world. Huge well done in advance, for beating the demons tonight and starting tomorrow with success :) x

Thank you hun. Just one of those nights I guess but lets face it, it's got to be expected on diets like this xx

Good for you twinkle. You've found a strategy for avoiding temptation. Good practice for when you reach your final goal & want to maintain. Hope the rest of the night fly's by for you.

You have done so well to avoid temptation! Not long now

Back