Twinkle's Journey

Well done Twinkle and good idea posting here tonight rather than in the morning. This place really can help keep us all in check!

Well done for resisting last night Twinkle. Have a great day x

So well done Twinkle on resisting last night - it is so hard sometimes on this diet - you are doing fab

Good afternoon all :)

I have tried posting twice already this morning but it keeps timing out still :-S

I did conquer another TS day and feel alot better today. I still have my positive mental attitude head on and coping with whatever is thrown at me. I've just been to Tesco to do the family shop and no temptations at all. I'm really feeling 'less' of me now compared to 12 days ago, which hopefully means that I'd have lost most of the 4.9lbs I want to lose this week. I've needed a little help from fibre clear this morning but this problem is still not as bad as when I was on Lipotrim.

As I have now work again tonight, all I have planned is housework, long bath soak and a bit of tv time with the family.

Hope everyone is having a fab day xx

So well done Twinkle on resisting last night - it is so hard sometimes on this diet - you are doing fab

Thanks hun x

Hey Twinkle, you're doing so well. Although it's an uphill struggle sometimes sticking to it, you feel so much better for it afterwards. Gives you confidence to face temptations again. Hope work goes alright for you tonight.

Hi twinkle, so frustrating when you get timed out. It often happens to me too, that means we are either rambling on to much or are very slow at texting lol. Glad you are having another good day & winning the battle

Well done Twinkle. After getting timed out a lot I now copy and paste every diary entry I make x

I've got a bit of a headache now :-( but otherwise feel fine. I really need an early night tonight. The best feeling for me today, is that when I wake up tomorrow I'll be on day 13 and about 48 hours away from my second weigh in, yay :)

Day 13 sounds super, and 2nd weigh in coming around already. You are unstoppable well done x

Headache has gone, yay! I have the hot and hearty bumper pack arriving tomorrow, so looking foward to introducing some new flavours, even though I'm a little worried about the flavours but I suppose at least there's not too many of each flavour lol.

I've had a nice long soak and just about to chill out in bed with the hubby to be. Looking forward to starting day 13 in the morning. I've got loads to do tomorrow, so I'll be kept busy.

I hope everyone has had a fab day and I hope the same for you all tomorrow. Night night xxx

Enjoy your evening twinkle. I still have some old packs to finish before I can order any of the new stuff. Will have to check the website out & see what's new. Good luck with day 13 x

Enjoy your evening twinkle. I still have some old packs to finish before I can order any of the new stuff. Will have to check the website out & see what's new. Good luck with day 13 x

I really want to try the mint chocolate shakes and the toffee caramel shakes. I'll be getting a few mint choc today and hope it's as tasty as it sounds lol, have a food day hun xx

Morning one and all,

I feel refreshed at the start of day 6 of week 2. I had a good night's sleep (which was very much needed) and I'm all set to start the day. I can't wait to get my bumper pack today, I'm going to work my way through the flavours and space out the ones I don't like, so I don't get left with the ones I don't like.

My Exante journey so far has been fairly smooth, which I think is quite good, as I was expecting worse. My SO said about going out for breakfast this morning as he has no work today. I've told him that's fine but I'm just having coffee. He wants me to have a salad (in the morning) but I've said coffee is just fine lol. I'm working tonight and hopefully it will be busy tonight, so I'll be well occupied lol.

Only 48 hours until my 2nd weigh in, yay!

I hope everyone has a great and gentle day xx

Hi Twinkle, Pleased to hear you're staying strong and just having the coffee and not the salad.

I hope you like the toffee shake, I find it has a strange aftertaste i can't quite describe.

Day 6 Week 1 for me so we will be having WI on the same day. look forward to seeing how you do this week.

Back