Twinkle's Journey

Hi Twinkle, Pleased to hear you're staying strong and just having the coffee and not the salad.

I hope you like the toffee shake, I find it has a strange aftertaste i can't quite describe.

Day 6 Week 1 for me so we will be having WI on the same day. look forward to seeing how you do this week.

I'm not getting any toffee today :-( but do want to try it, although won't be looking forward to any aftertaste.
Good luck for your weigh in, I hope you do well x

I've had one Chocolate Mint so far and quite liked it. Very minty. Preferred it to chocolate (which I'm not a big fan of).

I've had one Chocolate Mint so far and quite liked it. Very minty. Preferred it to chocolate (which I'm not a big fan of).

Hmmm sounds nice. I am looking forward to trying it, even for the extra flavour lol. I like the chocolate, strawberry, vanilla and banana which is great but it would be nice to have a something else xx

Well done Twinkle on sticking to the coffee for Breakfast - you are doing so well - 2 weeks are nearly up - keep up the great work x

Well done twinkle almost in week 3 already flippin heck! Telling people NO can be a long conversation so well done sticking to your guns with the coffee. Have a great day x

I'm not getting any toffee today :-( but do want to try it, although won't be looking forward to any aftertaste.
Good luck for your weigh in, I hope you do well x

I got confused :-S it's the mint choc I wasn't getting lol

Bumper pack no 2 has arrived. I can't wait to start trying them out x

I am currently having my end week 2 treat (yes I know, 2 days early). But I thought I deserved it anyway lol. Although I'm not quite sure how I 've thought that putting myself through pain is any form of treat lol.
For years I've wanted to get my girl's names tattooed and finally here I am, so I have to behave myself for the next 2 days lol

Ouch ouch!

2 tattoos later and I'm stinging like mad but totally worth it lol.

I have tried the vegetable soup and not overly keen on it but can just about handle drinking it.

I'm at work and it's busy already but just waiting for the deliveries to be made but hopefully that will mean not much chance to real any sort of suffering lol

Hope you've all had a fab day xx

Hi twinkle. Hope you like most of the new flavours. I am struggling with the strawberry but have 33 left so making sure I have 1 a day to get rid as soon as possible. The choc mint sounds nice, might be good as a mousse for a change. Hope the night goes well.

My day should be done in about an hour and a half and I'm really looking forward to my bed. The smell of food has had my attention a few times tonight but of course resisted the temptations.

I had the toffee caramel shake a little while ago and it was quite watery, so thinking maybe a little less water next time.

I'm hitting day 14 tomorrow and so chuffed that I've not had any blips and of course, looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday morning.

I hope everyone has had a good day x

Almost 2 weeks, well done. Have a good night twinkle

Cant wait to see how second weigh in goes for you! x

Well done Twinkle you are flying through, can't wait for your weigh in. Have a great day x

Good morning everyone,
I've already tried this from my phone but having aggro, so decided to switch on the pc.

It's now day 14, officially the end of week 2,yay! I'm so chuffed that I've even made it this far. I think I've been very lucky for the last 2 weeks and had amazing support and encouragement from you all. There have been a few times I have felt really weak but managed to stop myself from any temptations in my path but that has been with your help my lovelies :)

It's my second weigh in tomorrow and I'm still hoping I have lost the 4.9lbs that will put me back in the 12's (literally just).

I have got work tonight, so will be kept very busy and in between, I really need to do some housework, as I've been a bit lazy the last 2 days but that should keep me very busy in between now and work. The guys at work have started to notice that I'm not eating anything at work at all and when I do take my food, they know it's going to my SO lol. I know it won't be long before I'll have to tell them but I'm hoping to hold them back a bit longer.

Hope you all have a wonderful day with lots of positivity and fat loss, love to u all x

Well done Twinkle, and good luck for your WI tomorrow.

Back