Twinkle's Journey

Glad you had a good night and that you resisted all the temptations that it brought! Its hard to say no sometimes when people keep asking so you did really well!
Onwards and downwards for us :)

Another 3 and a half hrs at work and the 16th day will be over. I don't feel myself this evening and really looking forward to bed, I do feel quite tired.

I'm off to my mum's house tomorrow morning and that will be the real test, as last time I saw her I was taking her somewhere, this time I'm going to be in her house with all her food. I want to show myself that I can take a stand against any food she offers me tomorrow, so I'm hopefully going to tell you all that I've managed day 17 without a blip too.

Right, I've got food to deliver, so I'm off. Have a great night :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh good luck for tomorrow.
Stay strong you are doing fantastically well.
Hopefully she may just offer you food once then leave it and you will be fine.
Either that or have some excuses ready lime youve just eaten or you have a bit of a dodgy tummy, that might work x

Gold star for you twinkle - you're storming it! I know you can be strong at your mum's tomorrow, you've already explained to her about the plan, and as MM says, hopefully you'll just need to refuse food once and that will be that. 12s already - the weight is dropping off you! :D

Stay strong Twinkle. I have no doubt that you will be able to say no!

Thank you all. I am determined to say no but for some reason, being around my mum makes me feel weak. I'm going to take my boulliin with me, just in case. I've got no intention of using it unless I really feel I have to. If she does offer food (which I'm sure she will) then I will remind her that I'm doing this and hopefully that'll stop her offering anymore.

Tonight is dragging and soooo quiet, which is why I've ended up back on here lol. I just want to snuggle in bed and get a decent nights sleep if I can, just not feeling myself tonight xx

Hope all goes well twinkle.

I have every faith in you twinkle. Its Strange how parents can get through that little part of your resolve that no-one else can. Stay strong x

Good morning to you all and thank you :)

By the time I got home last night, I felt really bloated and had a headache. I had trouble getting out of bed this morning because I felt so tired but I don't feel bad at all now.
I have my shaker, shakes and bouillon all ready to take with me and I'm all set to visit my mum this morning. I feel a bit more confident this morning but aware that could easily change at any moment.
If I can get through the time I spend at my mum's today, I will be fine.

I hope you all have a fab weight losing day :) xx

Have a great day Twinkle, no doubt you will pass today with flying colours! You're doing fantastic well done x

I did it. Yay! Even better, not only did I stay food free but within 5 mins of being there, my Mum was asking about the ins and outs of the diet and we had a really good chat about it AND she's thinking of having a go herself! 10 out of 10 to my Mum, she didn't offer me any food at all, bless her.
It was lovely to see my mum and I'm really grateful to her for not offering me food :)

I have had a fairly busy day so far and I still have the school run, cooking dinner for the family and go to work to do. It should be busy at work tonight, as it wasn't busy last night, so hopefully my evening will be better than last night, maybe it was just worrying too much about today. I am feeling much more back to normal today, except for needing the toilet (sorry for the tmi).

Hope everyone is having a good day :) x

So happy to hear that Twinkle. Good on your mum lol. Now you can visit her & not have all those worrying thought. Hope the rest of the day remains just as positive.x

Great news about your mums, glad it all went well for you!
You are doing brilliant, well done!! :)

Great news Twinkle bless your Mum! Sounds like you had a lovely time, and relief :) x

Pleased to hear your mum was supportive. Make things easier.

Well done Twinkle - you're on such a roll :D how funny that your mum might end up giving exante a go too :)

I am really pleased about today and surprised my Mum is thinking of giving it a go. At least she would be able to swap shakes with me if she didn't like certain flavours lol.

I'm in work for the next 4 and a half hours. It's going steady at the moment which I'm happy with but looking forward to bed :) it looks like I'm working right through this week, so I've got a busy week ahead.

I've got the weigh in itch lol. I'm dying to know that I'm back in the 12's but will keep trying to hold out until Sunday morning. Just knowing that I probably am in the 12's already is pushing me along x

Back