Twinkle's Journey

Day 21 is amazing Twinkle! It shows fantastic grit and determination. I think you'll reach 10 stone well befor your wedding. Will you aim for lower if you do?

I am thinking about possibly going down to 9 and a half just so I feel a bit safe but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I know I feel good at 10s 3lbs which still puts me in the overweight bracket but I do feel comfortable which is exactly what I want xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Twinkle, I can assure you, you are a major inspiration. Keep up the good work.

Thank you my lovely xx

You go for it girl!

Today seems to be going quickly. I've been to town this morning and paid for our wedding cars and some off of the photography package. There's really not much left to do now :)

I've been shopping, taken a load of rubbish to the dump and blitzed the downstairs of my house.

All that's left to do now is blitz the upstairs, have a shower, cook dinner and go to work. Then my day will end and weigh in day will be here :) x

Cant wait to see how your week 3 weigh in goes!! Good luck :)

I assure you Twinkle you are not rambling. Its nice to hear about your wedding preparations as with the other ladies who are also getting married. Your diary is always full of positivity & certainly helps me to stay motivated. You are working very hard towards achieving your goal & deserve a good weigh in tomorrow. Good luck x

Agreed. I thoroughly enjoy following your diary. You're an inspiration!

Thank you all so much :) like I've said before though, this has been with your wonderful support xx

Just under 3 hrs to go and my first 3 wks will be over and I'll be on my 4th wk. Eeeeekkk :) so excited.
It's been a really busy night again but it's started quietening down now, so thought I'd pop on to see how things are x

Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in!

Well done Twinkle. I'm exactly a week behind you. Really hope I can be saying that next Saturday night! Well done!

Well done Twinkle. I'm exactly a week behind you. Really hope I can be saying that next Saturday night! Well done!

Good luck for weigh jn tomorrow :) xx

Excellent twinkle fingers crossed for great results x

Day 1 of week 4 and my 3rd weigh in day. I've lost exactly 3lbs. I now weigh 12s 11.6lbs. I'm really chuffed with that, a bit surprised I didn't lose the 0.6 as well but I'll fight for that this week.
I'm off back to bed now, I will catch you all later xx

Hi Twinkle. Fantastic loss for week 3. You will definitely be svelt and glam for your wedding!

Back