Twinkle's Journey

I'd def agree in regularly trying on your smaller clothes, you've only got a small window for each for each size doing this diet and I've done that before where something is loose/too big before I've tried it on.

Hi Twinkle. Having a quick catch up before I go to bed. You're still doing brilliantly. Well done!

Good morning, I didn't feel at all well last night at work, had a lot of stomach pain and it was sooooo busy. In the end, Dave took over for me from about 10.15pm. I came home, made a shepherd's pie and a banana shake as I'd only had one pack and went straight to bed. I'm not sure if it's my totm on it's way, as I'm not regular because of my implant or if it was so long in between packs, that couldn't be helped though, as I was so busy.

I feel fine this morning and grateful of a bit of extra sleep but another busy day awaits me. I have to clear the under stairs cupboard as the electric guy is coming on Friday morning, so I'll get that sorted, ready for our move. I have a night off on Sunday and instead of making plans with my girlfriends, I've already decided that I will be having a major early night. I feel like I've overdone it a bit over the last few wks.

Dietwise, I'm feeling really chuffed that I'm now on Day 33 and now nearly half way through the 30's. Just today and tomorrow to get through to get to my second goal of the week. As always, I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday. Yesterday I noticed that I'm alot slimmer from my waist upwards but my waist downwards needs to catch up a bit. I know I've lost weight in the bottom half because the size 18 jeans I live in are really baggy now but I feel a little out of proportion at the moment lol.

I hope you all have a good day and the fat fairy is good to you all :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Twinkle, it does sound like you're demanding a lot from yourself, you work very hard. It's great that you have managed to stick to the diet so well in spite of that, well done!! It's quite a thrill isn't it to see quite significant results in your appearance. Keep going!

Day 33 wowsers :)
Long may the TS streak continue :)

Well done on day 33 - yours is the longest current streak I'm aware of in all the diaries I stalk - quite an achievement :p

I know what you mean about feeling like the loss is uneven. I seem to be losing more from my top half as well... From past experience I know it will even out eventually though ;) xx

33 days - such a brilliant achievement! You'll be a skinny minnie bride!

You're doing brilliantly Twinkle, very well done!

Still doing great twinkle. Hope work has been good and not too tiring for you x

Just half an hour to go and day 33 is over, yay! Feeling shattered and I'm definitely going back to bed when I've dropped the children off in the morning. I've got to take my Grandad shopping tomorrow, but I should be able to get 2 hrs sleep in before I go.

I have had another busy day and I think we've managed to get rid of most of the big things that we're not moving with us. Again, my busy day has helped me to stay 100% and I'm looking forward to reaching the end of week 5. I still find it hard to believe that I've come this far but so chuffed I've done this. I'll be happy if I can get through another couple of weeks before having a food week and the thought of another couple of weeks isn't as daunting as when I first started.

I would like to be in the 11's before I move but I'm not sure if I'll know, as the scales will need packing at some point too :-D

I hope you've all had a great day xx

You're doing so well Twinkle. It's unbelievable.

Do try to have a rest if you can though. I know some people are just 'tuned' to constantly be 100mph but being TS for so long may well be taking it out of you a bit.

Hope you have a Fab TS Friday xx

Twinkle I get knackered just reading what you do :D

I love over the idea of the scales being packed only to find a big loss when they get unpacked! Hope you got a good rest this morning.

I DID go back to bed this morning til 10am :-D it was very mcuh needed. It was all go when I got up though and went straight off to take my Grandad shopping. My Nan and Grandad live about half hour away from me, so didn't get home until 2.30pm. I can't tell you all how close I was to eating normal food today.....my Nan asked if I could take my Grandad to the chip shop after shopping so he could get their cod for lunch and told me I could have whatever I wanted. I had already upset my Nan before leaving by telling her that we're moving (it'll be about an hour away) so she was already upset bless her. I stopped off at the chippy and my Grandad kept pushing me to eat something despite me politely saying no. In the end, I was lokking for chicken on the board just to keep him happy but couldn't see it, so I kept saying no. When we got back to Nan, she had set the table for all of us and had a right go at me for not getting anything :-( and she was even more upset with me :-( In the end of it, I'm pleased I escaped without eating but I'd have preferred to eat something and see them happy instead of seeing them upset.

I'm now at work and looking forward to getting through the night. Then tomorrow the plan is to do more house sorting. I hope you've all had a good day xx

Ah twinkle sorry you felt bad with your grandparents. Sometimes the older people seems to be a generation of feeders dont they!!
Invite them to a lovely meal in your new home when you get sorted and im sure they will have forgotten all about it!!

Hope work goes well for you xx

Tricky old business isn't it?

Eating is such a socially complex affair - goes way beyond fuel! :)

Glad you stuck to your guns - but I feel for your grandparents too as I know that must have been difficult for them to understand.

You did very well Twinkle :D

Thank you for the support :) work has been soooo busy tonight and I had help for the night. I do feel bad for my Nan and Grandad but also really pleased that I came away 100% still as any meeting with my family is usually food orientated and I don't think I've ever escaped with not eating lol.

Another busy day tomorrow. A few bits are being collected in the morning to store with family in the area we're moving to. I need to go and buy some bits to be delivered at the new house on moving day and also try to pack up a few more bits, so another busy day ahead. I do hope to sleep in a little bit later in the morning though.

Not long until weigh in and feeling excited :) x

Back