Twinkle's Journey

That sounds like a good idea. When Dave took over from me the other night, I had a shepherd's pie and banana shake in bed and it did feel good :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well we have to grab these little luxuries when we can xx

Day 1 of week 6 is going fine diet wise. I felt hungry earlier than normal, so I have already had 2 packs but I'm not working tonight, so I'll have the last pack in bed. I might have a cup of bouillon, as it's been sitting in the cupboard waiting for a time I might need it and I feel like I want to have it as a little treat today.

My day has been a bit busier than I was expecting it to be. All the housework is done, freshly made beds, dinner cooked for my children and I've been sorting out my huge under stair cupboard so I can pack my boxes in there. I packed Dave's car up with boxes to store at his parents before he left, so that's a chunk of it out of the way already and since Dave left, my terror tot has played up alot and guess where I'm now sitting...the threshold of her bedroom door AGAIN! She doesn't usually go to bed until 7pm but it's definitely time for her to have her sleep.

I'm hoping to be in bed for about 8pm as I rarely get an early night but I think it's very much needed but that will also depend on my little munchkin!

Have a good night one and all. Hope the fat fairy takes a chunk for you all xx

Hope your daughter settles soon & you have a restful night Twinkle xx

Hope you are having a lovely peaceful night to yourself and are loving having the bed to yourself!!

You are doing so well Twinkle, you keep going!!! :)

Hope you're little girl settled and that you're all spread out and snoring away ;)

Day 2 of Week 6.

My little terror didn't settle and instead I ended up with my 4 little girls in the bed with me lol. I sent them all off to their beds at about 10pm but somehow have gained my munchkin back and now she's sleeping in my bed and I started my day at about 2.20am lol.

My night off really didn't go to plan at all but I can try again next Sunday lol. It's really strange not having Dave here and I don't think that's helped either.

Plans for the day involve a bath in a minute, sorting out the uniforms and sorting out more stuff to move. At this rate, we should be ready to move way before moving day. I really hope it all goes through, but if not, at least I've had a major clear out lol.

Today is going to be a long day, followed by a night at work. I hope it doesn't make me struggle with the diet today. I had some bouillon last night and it was really nice and I did eat my spaghetti bolognese in bed but while I was surrounded by my girls, bless them.

At some point this week I want to sort through my clothes and I think it's time to try some of them on now as it would be nice to wear something different and be able to see myself in my previous weight loss clothes.

I can't believe I'm in week 6 already. It just doesn't seem real and although we all start Exante with the intention of seeing it through to the end, I never actually thought I'd still be 100% this far in. I have another 6 weeks worth of packs, which I was sorting through last night and glad I did as I came across some packs that expire on 7th Feb. I'm going to try to hold out 100% until the packs I have are finished and then have a food week if I still haven't had one by then, as 12 weeks is the maximum a vlcd should be used without a break. The thought of moving onto normal food isn't worrying me so much, as I feel that I'm strong enough to control what I'm eating and I know the things I shouldn't be eating. I've already had ideas of how I'm going to combat the emotional hunger and one of them is to get myself a bouillon before reaching for the cupboard, as it's a surprising filling drink.

My weight loss goal for this week is another small loss of 1.5lbs as that will be the half way mark towards my goal.

Have a good day my lovely Exante buddies :) xx

Aaaahhhhhh!! I've been trying to tell my Mum for the last few days that we're moving and she hasn't been answering her phone. The thing is, she's not going to be happy at all as it'll be nearly an hour's drive from her and it makes me feel sick every time I pluck up the courage to phone her, only for her not to answer when I do phone :-(

Why are families so difficult???grrrrr

You really are doing so well, it's a shame (but very cute) that you had to share your bed last night, hope today goes well.

Re your mum, I'm sure she'll understand, as long as it's what's best for you I'm sure she'll be fine with it, my daughter, her hubby and my grandchildren moved from 5 minutes away to 25 miles away and as a parent you've just got to be happy for them. Just tell her (if she ever answers the phone) and then you'll feel better about it too xx

I've told my Mum andd she's absolutely gutted :-( but glad it's over with now.

I'm having my first pack earlier than normal seeing as I've been awake for 10 hrs already, so spag bol it is :)

I've had another busy day so far but plan on getting a bit of sleep when I collect my little one from school at 12.30pm.

Hope you're all having a good day x

Glad you managed to get in touch with your mum. Half way to target makes it sound so real & within reach Twinkle. Hope your day isn't too much of a struggle. You do need a catnap to help keep your resolve up xx

Hi twinkle!

Glad uv told ur mum. That'll be a weight off ur mind. Hope u managed to get a power nap in today to energise for tonight!

Can't believe ur 6 weeks into this. How fabulous is that?! Well done chick. Hope I can say the same soon x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3...

Well done twinkle, you are doing so well.

Sent from my HTC One X+

Had a much needed sleep and been at work for 2 hours now. I'm about to have my 2nd pack, shepherd's pie as I'm feeling very empty.

It has been a bit of a struggle today but only because of being awake at silly o'clock this morning. I hope tonight is steady so I can get through to day 38.

Hope you're all having a good day :) x

Had a much needed sleep and been at work for 2 hours now. I'm about to have my 2nd pack, shepherd's pie as I'm feeling very empty. It has been a bit of a struggle today but only because of being awake at silly o'clock this morning. I hope tonight is steady so I can get through to day 38. Hope you're all having a good day :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 38 wow you are doing amazingly well!!

Hope rest of shift goes by smoothly x

Back