Twinkle's Journey

Woohoo!!!!!!!:)

Thats amazing and you so deserve it chuck!!!

I am made up for you xxx

Brilliant news Twinkle. Hope work goes quickly tonight xx

Thank you all for your lovely messages :-D xxx
Tonight has gone very quickly so far and there's only an hour left :) work has been really busy tonight, which has been a blessing. I still have a pack to have when I get home as I've only just managed to get my 2nd one.

I'm still feeling on top of the world for being in the 11's. I've not weighed early in the time I've done Exante (and not planning to again) but chuffed to bits that Dave goaded me into it. I think he was just as shocked as I was lol. My target just doesn't seem far away at all now and I can actually see myself getting there, where as I wasn't sure if I could even get back into the 11's when I started Exante. So for all of you struggling, you can see this hasn't always been an easy ride but it is soooo worth it :)

I hope I feel this positive and strong for many more weeks to come, as the feeling is amazing!

A busy day for me tomorrow, so that'll help keep me on track too. Hope you all have a good night :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Finished work, been shopping and now at home. About to have my last pack and bugger off to bed :) nite nite x

Wow :D
Thats great news twinkle :D
I also dont ever want to be heavier than the man friend. Nor do I want what is on my plate, when I get to goal ;) to be more than what is on his ;)
Well done :D

Good luck today Twinkle. I'm sending over the packing Fairy Godmother to help you :) I hope it goes well! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Day 6 and I've woken up with a stinking headache. I've taken painkillers and I'm hoping it'll go very soon.

I had a bargain last night..went shopping after work and tried to get some trousers for me and there was nothing suitable for me BUT I bought some clothes for the girls. 24 tops and 9 pairs of trousers, all mainly Minnie Mouse for less than £75 I thought that was brilliant, so had to share lol. The only downfall is that I still have no trousers that fit properly lol but the girls are sorted :)

Plan for the day, I may have a stinking headache but today is the day I have to get as much of the upstairs done as possible. I'm bathing the kids, ready to go out with Dave and then going to be brutal with the sorting and packing. This will keep me busy for the day and then I have work at 5pm. I haven't had a night off for nearly 2 weeks and I'm still working right through until next Friday. We have another new driver starting next Friday, so hopefully this one will stay long enough for me to have 2 nights off a week until I leave.

Roll on next Friday, when the move will finally fall into place :)

Have a good day my lovelies and keep mega strong :) xx

Crikey, cant get better than that Twinkle. Have the girls seen their new clothes yet. They will be pleased as punch.

Hope your headache has gone now. Hurray for the hard working & as you say roll on Friday xx

Crikey, cant get better than that Twinkle. Have the girls seen their new clothes yet. They will be pleased as punch.

Hope your headache has gone now. Hurray for the hard working & as you say roll on Friday xx

They're really chuffed with their new clothes and all are wearing one of their new outfits today. They looked very nice before they went out bless them xx

Just popping on while I'm having a little break. I've been soooo busy today. I took all the bed frames to my friend's house. I've completed cleaned out one of the big bedrooms and moved the kids mattresses into that room. Everything is now in the smallest room to be sorted. I've been packing toys, sorting through clothes and it's still a mess lol.

I had a bouillon at about 12pm and just had a porridge but keeping busy has meant that I've not felt any hunger at all anyway, which is a result! I-m hoping to plough through the rest of the day quite easily as I'm about to do more house sorting and then it'll be time for work, which should be busy as it's Friday. I'm really looking forward to my last weigh in in this house on Sunday, I'm excited to see what the total loss for the whole week is.

Catch you all later and hope you're all havjng a great day :) xx

You made up my mind for me Twinkle, I'm also going to have a bullion & a porridge :D.

Your girls must be having so much fun sleeping on their mattresses. Like a great big sleepover x

Thank you all for your lovely messages :-D xxx
Tonight has gone very quickly so far and there's only an hour left :) work has been really busy tonight, which has been a blessing. I still have a pack to have when I get home as I've only just managed to get my 2nd one.

I'm still feeling on top of the world for being in the 11's. I've not weighed early in the time I've done Exante (and not planning to again) but chuffed to bits that Dave goaded me into it. I think he was just as shocked as I was lol. My target just doesn't seem far away at all now and I can actually see myself getting there, where as I wasn't sure if I could even get back into the 11's when I started Exante. So for all of you struggling, you can see this hasn't always been an easy ride but it is soooo worth it :)

I hope I feel this positive and strong for many more weeks to come, as the feeling is amazing!

A busy day for me tomorrow, so that'll help keep me on track too. Hope you all have a good night :) xx

You are really inspiring - keep saying that to people on here but its true!!

You made up my mind for me Twinkle, I'm also going to have a bullion & a porridge :D.

Your girls must be having so much fun sleeping on their mattresses. Like a great big sleepover x

It's crazy isn't it, the fact that they think it's fun and yet there's children who don't have that choice but they love it bless them x

Another mad energetic day for you, you really should be 8 stone :)

Fab bargains you got there, your girls must be made up. Hope tonight is a good one for you xx

Glad its all going so well for you!

Cant wait to see results on sunday :)

Massive well done getting into 11s Twinkle!

You so deserved it, you've been incredible xx

You are just plodding through the packing and the weight :D
Keep going twinkle :D
I might have to get up and have a bullion now :p, if not now at least for breakfast ! ;)

You are just plodding through the packing and the weight :D
Keep going twinkle :D
I might have to get up and have a bullion now :p, if not now at least for breakfast ! ;)

I can't drink a whole mug at a time but I do find it helps when I need it x

Back