Twinkle's Journey

Good morning my lovelies :) Day 11 for me and although I'm flued up, I've got a bit more energy than I did yesterday. I will still be in ketosis, as I didn't have anything that could have thrown me out and I'm quite pisitive about this whole adding a little bit of food for now to keep me going. I know my losses may not be as good but I'm ok about that too, obviously I'd like to shift as quickly as possible but I'd rather lose slower and feel ok than lose quickly and really struggle. The guys at work weren't horrible about me eating but they also knew how ill I was last night, so I think they knew to behave thwmselves, strange that they were the ones I didn't want to know about Exante and yet their support is great.

Just 2 days to go before the move. Dave took one of the cars to the new area this morning and will be bringing the work van home tonight to get ready to pack it up, so a start has alreasy been made. I'm looking forward to it being Saturday,hopefully as quickly as possible, at least it'll be over with. I may not be around much over the next few days,possible a bit longer but will check in as often as I can.

I hope you all have a great day and keep strong :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

HI TWINKLE! just read your diary from start to finish and im amazed at your strength to get through the diet with all the extra stress you've had and all that rushing about!

wow about the weight loss and i cant wait to see you reach goal!

well done :)

Going ok so far today, I'm feeling a little slow but got some bits done. I've just had a porridge, so I'm hoping that'll liven me up a bit. My chest is hurting and I'm feeling more flued up as the day goes on but unfortunately no rest for the wicked! I need to buy lemsip or something similar to help curb my cold as I packed all the medicines a few days ago and wouldn't even want to try to find them lol. I know most cold remedies have citric acid in, so I'm a little worried about that side of it but I really can't afford to feel any worse than I already do.

The van is being packed up today instead of tomorrow, so we'll be able to focus more on what is actually left in the house then. On a lighter note, my terror tot just through our toothbrushes out of the downstairs toilet window, so at least that's something less to pack :-D lol (luckily I bought some the other day but she didn't know that)!x

Take the medication Twinkle. The sooner get rid of the symptoms the better you will feel.

So exciting moving home its a shame you are under the weather but hopefully by Saturday you will feel a bit more like your normalself.

At least the tooth brusheswere thrown out the window rather than through them !!

Hope the move goes nice & smoothly Twinkle xx

Glad your ws meal went well.

Sounds like you have a busy few days ahead of you so remember to look after yourself too and dont do too much and make yourself poorly xx

Hi Twinkle, I just wanted to say well done on your tremendous weight loss journey. I've read your diary and you have really given me strength to keep going through the last week! You make it seem so easy at times even though I know myself that this is not easy, you must have so much strength and not to mention will power!!

I hope I do as well as you, you are my inspiration to get through the next few months.

You just do whatever you need to get through the next couple of weeks, take it easy when you can and look after yourself xx

When you shower Twinkle... Is there a big S tattooed on ur chest? Superwoman?

U are doing shamazing honeybun. Hope that flu has departed and that ur feeling on top form.

Good luck tomorrow Mrs :)

X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

It's the end of day 11 in 15 mins and I can't wait to get home for some sleep. I've had another WS day with a low cal, low carb meal. I am behaving myself but taking care of myself. I bought some Lemsip Max all in one earlier and had a sachet. Another in the morning to help me through.

The van is packed up with most of the big things, so now the house really is looking bare. Between us both, we've got alot done today and there's really not much left to do. I'm loading the car in the morning to take to a friend's house when I sign the papers tomorrow afternoon. I felt quite sad when I saw how empty the house was earlier. I will miss it :-( definitely the best house I've had and we're very lucky to have had it but unfortunately not in the right area for us. Oh well, in 48 hrs I'll either be asleep or unpacking lol. I'm just looking forward to having it done and hopefully I can relax a bit and get myself on track properly.

Hope you've all had a fab day. Nite nite xx

night Twinkle. Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow x

You have gotten so much done in the last couple of days as well as working !!
I'm glad you got some meds, there is nothing worse than feeling yuk, and having to do important stuff.
I hope you get a good nights sleep Twinkle, and feel better in the morning :)

Hope the move goes well for you twinkle and that the meds start working soon xx

Morning my lovelies, Day 12 and I feel worse :-( this is not a good start for the move. I've hardly slept and kept coughing all night. My lemsip is cooling down but other than that, I can't take anything else for it. I have a busy day ahead of me, the school run is first, then to pack the car, drive to Medway, go to the council to get the school forms as they still haven't arrived, unload the car, sign the papers, then drive back to go to work. I could really do with the night off but it just won't be able to happen :-(

I think having a healthy meal the last 2 nights has helped me a bit but I'm looking forward to getting back on TS as soon as possible.

Sorry for not reading many diaries at the moment, just rushing about a bit but promise to catch up when I get a quiet moment :) love to you all xx

Aw bless you Twinkle. I really feel for you. So much to do & horrible flu symptoms. I know its not going to be easy but try a get a little break before you go to work. x

Hope today went well and that you're feeling better, you'll soon be able to relax settled in to your new house -- don't rush the unpacking xx

Big hug for u mrs... You are doing so well :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

I truly have no idea how you have managed all this! you are a true shining star! Get well soon chuck x

Evening all, been sooooo busy today for obvious reasons and then came to work for a busy shift but I'll be finished in 15 mins.

WS day again. I wanted to make sure I was physically ready for tomorrow, as I found it hard to take boxes and bags up the stairs in my friend's house today, so I've had 2 small healthy meals today in the hope that it'll help. I still feel rough but a little better than this morning. I've discovered nurofen cold and flu tablets, so thought I'd have a go and feel a bit better, so I'll be taking some in the morning to give me a start.

It's the big day tomorrow and tbh I just want 4pm to hurry up, as I'll be back in the new house with the children and then I can take things at my own pace.

I will carch up with you all soon, please bear with me. Take care and be back soon ;-) xx

Aww Twinkle. I hope the nurofen work for you and help you sleep too.
Sleep is a great healer, and I really feel for you just now with so much to do.
Take care chick xxx

Back