Twinkle's Journey

Twinkle, Twinkle little star, how We wonder where you are......?

I know I'm sorry, I disappeared again. I've been really busy over the last couple of wks and also still struggled with Exante and not been well behaved at all. I also felt that I needed to get my head in tge right place again but wasn't sure how to do it to be honest.

Anyway, I haven't weighrd since I was at 11st 13lbs and I'm not planning on weighing at the moment either. The guys at work have been bugging me for wks to go clubbing and at 31 and being a hands on mum, don't feel clubbing is my thing tbh BUT I took a friend along with me and about 40 of us from different shops went when we finished work on Saturday night. I got dressed up, got drunk and got concussion too :-/ lol. The guys have never ever seen me dressed up, so none of them recognised me at all and all the compliments were flooding in and tbh it was a bloody gd night. The concussion was a result of my friend's chair collapsing when we got home and I smashed my head on either her cooker or cupboard lol. I think the knock to my head may have done me good, as I've felt relaxed ever since and yesterday I managed my first 100% TS day in a gd few wks, so I'm hoping I've got back into the right frame of mind to have another good shot at it. I know I've put on a bit of weight but not loads, but I also don't want to weigh until I feel ready to. The compliments I got on Saturday were enough to make me REALLY want to continue to do well and of course look gorgeous at my wedding.

The strange thing is that I've been planning on lots of tomorrows being the day for wks now and yesterday wasn't a day I was planning on restarting. I didn't struggle at all yesterday and it felt great to get through the day. I am going to drink my cherry coke zeros, as they help me and if that's what helps me get into this again, then so be it.

I know I've been really crap on the support side but I will be around alot more again, I hope.

Much love to you all and I have to say that I've missed you all lots xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
welcome back twinkle do you have a pic of you all dressed up? Glad you had a good night and that the concussion has relaxed you (!) Is that the answer for us busy working mums lol, I'll get some vodka later ;)

I think you were probably due a little down time, you've had such a time of it with moving etc maybe a blow out was what was needed

:)

welcome back twinkle do you have a pic of you all dressed up? Glad you had a good night and that the concussion has relaxed you (!) Is that the answer for us busy working mums lol, I'll get some vodka later ;)

I think you were probably due a little down time, you've had such a time of it with moving etc maybe a blow out was what was needed

:)

The only pics that were taken were of my face lol. I was bugging the fellas yesterday for a decent piccy. I'm going out again in a few wks (vodkaless next time) so I'll have to get a pic of me dressed up then xx

Its good to see you back even after an eventul concussion fest!! x

Welcome back Twinkle.

Sounds like you had an eventful night. When you mentioned concussion I had pictures of you lying flat out on the dance floor :)

Lap up all those compliments cos you worked hard to get where you are.

You know what they say - where's there's a will there's a way -. Perhaps that night out is what you needed to get you through the next stage of the plan.

Have a good day xx

So good to have you back, am glad you had such a good night though better without the concussion lol - hope day 2 TS goes well for you xx Hurray for the compliments :D

Hi Twinkle. Pleased you're back. You know, sometimes it helps not to go when you're off track. It helps keep you to account.Keep focussed on those compliments and think of the ones you're going to get in future when you're even slimmer!

Nice to have you back twinkle and hope you survived day 2 TS!
You can do this. You proved that before with such a long stint so you can do it again xx

Welcome back twinkle :D

Awww thanjs for all the messages. I find it hard to grab 5 mins to get on here to be honest. I'm currently doing 6 school runs a day, trying to do regular day to day things and still working 4 nights a wk. My last school run is in 10 mins so I have just popped in.

I made it through day 2 just fine and chuffed to bits that I'm 'already' half way through day 3. I'm already feeling a loss and I feel so much better in general just for getting back into it. I'm delivering parcels tomorrow during the day but not working tomorrow night, so hopefully I'll be too busy to think about food tomorrow.

I will try to grab half hour or so to catch up with you all properly and have a good read as soon as I can xx

Well done on reaching day 3 Twinkle xx

Great to see you back Twinkle :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Well done Twinkle you are doing great it's always the first few days that are the worse and you nearly have them over you - so well done x

I've made it to half way through day 4 and feeling good about it. TOTM has showed this afternoon so I'm pleased I didn't weigh on day 1 and hopefully it'll keep me away from the scales for a week.
I'm really looking forward to getting through the next few days and hopefully when I do weigh myself I'll either be back to 11st 8lbs or less. I suppose it depends on how much weight I gained during my time off (the downfall to not weighing when I re-started).

Anyway, got things to do, hopefully catch up later xx

Great that you are still on track Twinkle. Weight wise, what will be will be. Now you are back on TS it will go back down quickly xxx

Back