Twinkle's Journey

OMG I want to give her a hug!! She is so cute. Twinkle.

Bet the children are so excited. I'm surprised they haven't sneaked downstairs to see her rather than getting into your bed :D.

I'm sure you will get the dress sorted in the 12 weeks you will have on maintenance before your wedding date Twinkle. Are you going to go under your ideal weight to accommodate the few lbs that may go on once you start eating normally. x

I am going to see how I feel when I get to 10 stone but I have been thinking about an extra half a stone. At 10 stone I am still classed as overweight but that is the weight I look and feel great and tbh I do like to be a bit curvy (just not as curvy as I was lol). I still have a while to work out what I'm going to do though xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just think the puppy will grow as you shrink lol

Yep :) shame they don't stay puppies for long thougb :-( x

2 hrs left of day 13 and I've still got 2 packs to have. It's been so busy at work tonight and the other driver's car broke down at 6.30pm, so it's just been me, so I've only just had my first pack.

I can't believe I've been back on track for nearly 2 wks now. It just shows what you're capable of when you have the right mindset. It'll be 13 wks tomorrow, since my first Exante day and it's been quite a rollercoaster ride but been totally worth it.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm off to get some work done :) catch you all later xx

I'm not sure

Hurray another day done and dusted, you're doing great xx

Yay nearly into week 3 already!
Time is strange on this diet. In some ways it drags and in other ways it flys by!

You are doing so well again :)

Hope you have a lovely mothers day with your family twinkle xx

Hi Twinkle. Great to see how well you're doing. Hope your family treat you to a lovely mothers day - you certainly deserve it!

Good going Twinkle. Have a lovely Mothers day xx

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mothers :) I hope you're all being spoilt rotten. I have been spoilt with lots of beautiful things made by my beautiful children.

Today is day 14 and I must admit that I'm finding today a little hard with Dave and my kiddies wanting to spend time with me before I go to work and one of the things they want to do is EAT!

I was half way through my post yesterday and got thrown off and every time I kept getting thrown off every time I tried to come on here last night.

I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday and got spoilt. I had a fairly relaxed day yesterday and had a mega long lay in. My children begged me to have a 'family dinner' with them before I went to work and I did. I don't regret it for a second, as they were totally made up that I was eating with them at the table and it was nice to sit with them. The food wasn't healthy but also could have been much worse and I did limit the amount I ate.

I'm not starting at day 1 again, so day 15 it is for me. I decided to weigh in this morning as I had the same thoughts as before and could see myself back in the 12's and I know it would have started me off on the wrong track again, so this morning I weighed 11stone 2.4lbs, a loss of 2.8lbs this week. Needless to say, I'm thrilled to bits about this and my total loss is now 3stone 5lbs. My goal for this week is to lose 2.5lbs as that will break me into the 10's. My goal is really not far away now and I just need to keep focused. I could do with buying one last bumper pack to see me through but it's great to know I'm getting closer to the end.

I'll try to catch up with you all a bit later. Hope you all have a fab day xx

Morning and well done Twinkle xx

So close to the end now Twinkle :eek:. Have a good day xx

Wow so close to the 10's twinkle....you have got to stay on track this week now!
You must be so excited :D

Just over an hour left at work and it's been a 100% day. I've had a few food thoughts but reminded myself that I'm so close to the 10's. I hope I'm this committed all week as it'll make this so much easier for me. I've only seen myself in the 10's for a very short while a few yrs ago when I did Lipotrim and this time I'd like to stay there. I really do need to set up a plan for when I've finished and one that I can stick to long term. I obviously know which foods to eat but it's making sure I stick to them that is the problem for me.

I feel absolutely shattered at the moment, I've felt shattered for the past week or so and I'm really looking forward to getting home and going to bed. I still have a pack to have...I've been putting it off for the last hour or so as I'm trying to have 1 meal and 2 shakes a day, due to the lack of meals I have but the meals fill me up more, so I didn't want to have a shake and then feel hungry still but I should be ok to have it now.

I'm going to have a read of some diaries and wish you all a good night :) xx

Day 16! I'm guessing that I knocked myself out of ketosis on Sunday, as I'm certainly feeling the hunger this morning :-( oh well, silly me :-(

My girl friends are all nagging at me to meet up for a girly lunch this week. I've not had this problem so far but now that I live back where my friends are, it's going to be hard to avoid it. None of them are aware I'm doing Exante and there's been no need for them to know as the last time they saw me I'd just finished Lipotrim and weighed 10st 3lbs, so as far as they'll be concerned, I'd have gained weight, not lost it lol.

Anyway, I'm off to make my way through the day. I hope you all have a good one :) xx

I think its so hard to be strict with ourselves food wise once the goal gets so close. Especially when it comes to invites out Twinkle x

Back