Twinkle's Journey

The end is now in sight :) you're so close!! Lucky you. I agree that the maintaining after the loss and sticking to the foods you know you should eat is the hardest part! You'll do it though and you'll have to keep some packs to one side for times when you may put a couple of pounds on so you can reign yourself in before it creeps back on by following TS for a couple of days. That's the plan for me when I reach target. I'm going to give myself a weight that I won't allow myself to go over before the packs come back out lol xx

Maintenance definitely scares me too.

I wanted to be lower than i will be at the end of my part 1 just so i had more to play with in order to allow for mistakes and to learn how to get it right.

Still not sure how i will proceed yet but what i do know is, i am never going to get as heavy as i was. I just will not allow that to happen.

My cut off point is now 13.14 and if i get near that ever again, i will 100% go back on a diet immediately!

We can only but try but as we know, the hard part is still to come!

Hi Twinkle. Hope you had a good day today.

Morning Twinkle, hope you're finding it easier xx

How are you doing Twinkle x

Hi twinkle, hows it going?

Are you into week 3 ts now?
Are you weighing tomorrow? Xx

Hope all's well with you Twinkle xx

Sorry all for disappearing. Day 22 and really really busy. I don't seem to be getting any closer to leaving work and still working 6 nights a week. I've been trying to straighten the house a bit more with the little time I have had and just general life keeping me busy.

Diet wise, I'm doing ok, feeling a bit deprived and had big chocolate cravings this week, which is unlike me as I don't usually like chocolate. I'm holding off my weigh in for as long as I can, as I want to be in the 10's the next time I weigh, as moving into the 10's is a tricky time for me.

Anyway, I will hopefully be able to catch up as soon as possible. Take care xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done busy lady. Still going strong. You'll get into those tens if you keep doing what you are doing xx

Glad you are still plodding along twinkle x

Great to hear that you're still doing so well xx

Well done. I hope you are still going strong :)

Hows it going twinkle, you in those 10's yet? Xx

Hey all, I know, I disappeared again! I smashed my phone and just got it replaced, so I haven't been able to get on here and I have to say that I've missed you all :)

Diet wise, I'm doing ok. I've still not weighed since last time and I have no intention of weighing for at least another week, as totm started today. Some days I'm 100% TS and some days I have 2 packs and a meal. I don't know how it started but I feel like I've made a major break through as I'm now stopping when I've had what I've planned to have, which has been one of my massive downfalls in the past, so I'm slowly setting myself up for non-exante life.

I'm sure I've made it in the 10's by now, maybe not by much but even still, I should be there.

Life is still really busy for me and I'm still in my job and working most nights but life is also really good and I'm feeling really content with how things are at the moment xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad everything is going well for you Twinkle - can't wait to hear your next weigh in results :) xx

Back