Two major goals reached this morning and feeling good!!

Joolz

Nomad staying slim
Well without being smug about it I am so thrilled at what the scales said this morning which means I have hit two of my 4 major weight loss goals today. I lost 4lbs this week which means:
1. In total I've lost MORE THAN 100lbs of fat and flab now:D :D :D :D :D
2. And perhaps more importantly as its been a major goal - my BMI is now under 25 - so I am "officially" normal. Not morbidly obese, obese, overweight (I've been all of those) but now NORMAL:D :D :D :D .

That feels so good and I want to bottle this feeling and keep it for all those times when I feel blue. I may not be at my absolute goal but this is a BIG STEP FORWARD. And only those that have done this bonkers diet know what this means to me. So can I pat myself on the back and make a vow that I'm never going back to fatland. :) :) :)

Please if you are struggling with this diet (and I have on many occasions) PLEASE PLEASE keep going, it is so worth it!!!

If I could do a back flip I'd do one!!!!:D

Fantastic Joolz, well done... You must be so proud of yourself :D :D

Well done Joolz - that is a fantastic achievement.

Thank you for sharing, it's lovely to hear when someone reaches their goals.

Wow Wow Wow!!

That is so brilliant.. such an inspiration.. especially for thise with tthe long trek ahead of us..

Well done you.. revel in that fab feeling.. you deserve it!!

Wow!!! That is absolutely fantastic!! Stories like yours give me an inspiration to carry on!!!

Congrats on losing 100lbs!! wow!! :D

you've journeyed so far! u have every right to be smug! well done....really keep me going hearing about wonderful people like u

xxxxx

Joolz you deserve to be smug. Wow! What a huge accomplishment! :eek: :eek: :eek:

This is inspiring, I am at the stage of getting fed up with CD, especially when I don't get the desired loss after going to the gym. But wow! Time and time again I find many reasons on this website to continue and your story is one of them.

Congratulations.:bliss:

Thats great news & like others said a huge encouragement for those who are at the start (or in my case not even there yet!!). I cannot imagine how great it feels but am really chuffed for you and look forward to being able to report the same! Thanks for sharing the encouraging news!

Well without being smug about it I am so thrilled at what the scales said this morning which means I have hit two of my 4 major weight loss goals today. I lost 4lbs this week which means:
1. In total I've lost MORE THAN 100lbs of fat and flab now:D :D :D :D :D
2. And perhaps more importantly as its been a major goal - my BMI is now under 25 - so I am "officially" normal. Not morbidly obese, obese, overweight (I've been all of those) but now NORMAL:D :D :D :D .

That feels so good and I want to bottle this feeling and keep it for all those times when I feel blue. I may not be at my absolute goal but this is a BIG STEP FORWARD. And only those that have done this bonkers diet know what this means to me. So can I pat myself on the back and make a vow that I'm never going back to fatland. :) :) :)

Please if you are struggling with this diet (and I have on many occasions) PLEASE PLEASE keep going, it is so worth it!!!

If I could do a back flip I'd do one!!!!:D

Congrats on being NORMAL !!! ;)

huge well done on your success.....AMAZING loss - well done !!

godd luck for the final few pounds....and on your maintenance.

Love

Debz
xx

Wow - thank you all so much for your LUVVERLY comments. It means a lot. This place is fantastic for support. Many a time I've felt like jacking it in and eating something but come on here and I get reinspired - and I'm so glad I do. This journey ain't easy, its had its stops and starts, but I'm getting there.

I will try and dig out and post some before and "almost" after (I'm not fully there yet) pics.

You laydees are an inspiration - anyone doing this diet deserves special recognition coz only we know what it is really like - what its like to be fat, what its like to have food issues, and what its like to abstain and have all the emotional baggage that entails.

So my thought for today is "Lets all be proud of our achievements".

Joolz x

Wow Incredible results, you must be really proud of yourself - well done

x

wow Joolz - huge congratulations from me - you must be feeling fab about yourself and deserve to big time! your post has been such an inspiration too - I'm not halfway there yet but reading posts like yours really keep me motivated - thanks so much.

I think the middle phase may be the worst - start was fine and think towards the end should be OK but our LL counsellor spoke to us about hanging in there for a few weeks in the middle - this site certainly keeps me going.

let us know how the back flips go!! congrats again

oh & just saw how close you are the the goal!! YAHOOOOO! Wheres the photos then eh! Must do one, although there is a delectable one on my blog!

Well done, you deserve to feel brilliant :)

Cath

Thanks for all the lovely, supportive comments - I am overwhelmed. I talked to LLC Jo last night and we are going to see where I am in 7-10 days on SS then think about moving into management. EEK!!!!

I am trying to dig out some "before" photos but I don't have many (I wonder why???!!!) other than just my face. I've asked my sister if she has any of me and I will post a before and (nearly) after as soon as I can

Keep up the good work everyone.
Joolz x

Back