Two much water

Mburke

Silver Member
Hi all my weight loos has been going well for the last few week while been weight yesterday I said that I am really thirsty all the time so have up my water intake to between 4 & 5 litre a day was ask to check for diabetes and tha my ketone should be grand.
Well got home and kept checking during the day all came out the same saying wasn't in ketones so when they rang today I said and she said she had been speaking to someone from lipotrim and they have said I knock myself out of ketones by drinking to much water an to cut back to 2/3liter a day from now anyone else have this problem sorry for spelling mistakes:confused:

Minimum of 2 Litres and a Maximum of 4 Litres are the guidelines. 3 is a good safe bet :)
Try just sipping the water as opposed to drinking it by the glassful?

I was drinking it from a sports bottle over the day as in
9-1 I would drink 1 liter
1-5 I would drink 1 liter
5-8 another liter
8-11between 1&2 liter that's how it was adding up only starting my 2 nd liter now heres hoping I don't need much tonight

How many pints is 3 litres????

Thank You Foggie x

I was drinking it from a sports bottle over the day as in
9-1 I would drink 1 liter
1-5 I would drink 1 liter
5-8 another liter
8-11between 1&2 liter that's how it was adding up only starting my 2 nd liter now heres hoping I don't need much tonight
Ah, bummer That is some intake! I have to really push to get 4lts
Looks like you will have to schedule water like the shakes
Try the tea or coffee in between maybe?

Thanksfoggie have slowed totally down now here's hoping it will make a differents headache have come back so here's to the right road

Back