Two quick questions

LindaS

Hi
I'm planning to start my Atkins diet tomorrow. I've done 5 weeks of CD and can't face it anymore. I've done Atkins before, a long time ago, can hardly remember. This time, I'll take it serious.
First question: Can I eat roast chicken with skin?
Second question: How much mayonnaise am I allowed per day?

Please help me out with this. I'll be back later.

Regards
Linda

LOL! You're supposed to eat to skin/fat thats what I love about atkins. Not sure about the limit on mayo- i guess I go on the carb count which isn't high so I have quite a bit. :)

Hi Linda and welcome. A big yes to chicken skin. Look at the carb count on the nutritional values on your mayo but you can more or less eat as much of it as you need. Hellman's full fat is the best carb-wise I think.

Hi Linda, Welcome

Yes eat the skin and Tesco do a quite low carb Mayo.

Chicken skin and pork crackling is the best part of atkins :D And yep, may is fine as long as its full fat, just check the labels to find the lowest carb one :)

hey Jim,

nice to meet you, so how are you doing, you havent got any clues in your signature box how long you have been doing atkins,

let me know, INSPIRE ME!!

I haven't in my sig Sun, but look at the stats boxes to the left.

roast pork cracklin god ive missed that i used to eat it when i was a kid but always bin it now but now in going to buy pork tomorrow and have the cracklin really crispy with salt

mmmmmmmmm, licks lips. I'm over at your tomorrow Sharon. :)

woweee Jim, thats incredible my man, so did you do it soley on Atkins

sue x

I did Sue yes, the only diet that's ever worked for me frankly, and that's why I'm never going to gain the weight back again.

I honestly believe you there, I got complacent, stooooopid, but have learnt my lesson, really inspirational my man

sue x

Back