two weeks two weeks I tell you!!

foreverhope

IT may well be the case fingers crossed that I can jump on the lipo train in less than 2 weeks... All being well that is. I can't wait!! I miss my beautiful shakes and I think im driving my friends and family insane with the constant LIPO THIS LIPO THAT lol xx

well done this is my first week on it and i am 8 lb down looking at this site has really helped me stay focused and when i feel low i look at the gallery and all the before and after pics

Hi Hope, it sounds like your feeling much better, dont forget where are.
Get well soon.;) x

hey hope how the recovery going.... hope you much better, i am now really enjoying the shakes feels like i starting to get control of one part of my life anyways x

you will be back with avengance soon enough just make sure you rest and eat just now to get your strenghth up

:grouphugg:

IT may well be the case fingers crossed that I can jump on the lipo train in less than 2 weeks... All being well that is. I can't wait!! I miss my beautiful shakes and I think im driving my friends and family insane with the constant LIPO THIS LIPO THAT lol xx

what did you do differently in week 8 ? xx:)

Great news Hope hun, glad you're getting better xx

Well I can't start when I wanted to!! We have to wait and see until I am completely better! so after a long cry!!!!!!!!!!! I want my lipotrim!!! toys out of the pram hissy fit it changed NOTHING!!! I have to wait and that is that!! I miss the forum :-( I miss lipo!! I read all your threads but don't post xx

Hope xx

lol Hope! I love that you love lipotrim soo much that you cant even enjoy time off it x Deffinately very determind to be slim:) Hope the time goes fast for you x

Hey honey why you not posting, it might make you feel better and we all miss ya xxxx

Oi Hope get posting woman, we all miss you too the wait will be worth it and it is for your own good, see you around......right!;) XXXX

Back