txt buddies

missy3

starving!
maybe this is quite an odd thread but still.
i am hopeless without this website! it really keeps me on track and keeps me inspired!
does any1 need a txt buddy, to send like a wee message to during the day to keep them on track.. i could do with one of these.

Hi hun! Thats a good idea! I get a bit like that from time to time when all my mates are sat in the pub at lunch and im there with me water lol xx

I think thats a good idea, I have a friend I text for support but im happy to be anyones text buddie :)

yep i'm up for that!

count me in how do we go about it I dont want to post my no to everyone

I would suggest you use the private message facility to spread your numbers.

I am not against being a text buddy, but I prefer to phone as I get bored after 1 or 2 texts........lol. Great idea though.

Great idea! I was in the pub with DH earlier - he has a 'thing' about a Sunday afternoon pint. It would have been nice to txt someone while I was drinking my black coffee and tap water.....

I would like to be a text buddy with someone, its a great idea.
When I go for my weigh in I get really excited and need to tell the world that I've lost 3lbs lol

Ye im up for this, works really well... plus iv decided i wana stay on this for another 8 weeks now and get it finished once an for all!!
xxx

Personally I'd prefer to be txt buddy with someone on the same plan if poss .... Lauren I reckon I've got about another 10 weeks to go - as you've got 8 and we're fairly close (though don't know what difference that makes! LOL!) do you want to buddy up?? I'll pm you my number if you like. xx

i'll just txt buddie my number to everyone lol the more the merrier!

Im refeeding today but im more than happy to be some ones text buddy!!

I love texting!! lol!

If anyone wants my number pm :)

Ok girls im a restarter and would love to text you pm me your numbers and ill text back with mine.

Thanks Lisa xx

Hey, I'm up for being a text buddy too... I'm a textaholic. If anyone is interested in being my buddy pm me your number :)

i too would love a text buddie to help thru the difficult times and support thro theirs. I am a 20 something with about three stone to loose to goal. Anyone in a similar situation or any new starters intrested in a buddy?

i too would love a text buddie to help thru the difficult times and support thro theirs. I am a 20 something with about three stone to loose to goal. Anyone in a similar situation or any new starters intrested in a buddy?

Hey Shelz!

I'm twenty one & looking to lose about three & a half stone from this point. Would be cool to be text buddies!

Hannah

Back