Typical Weight Loss on Dukan

I'm 4.5lbs down after 4 days of attack and, from what I've seen, one pound a day seems to be "the average" (if there is such a thing!)

P x

After the initial water loss in attack (which varies from person to person according to how much water you're retaining - I lost 5lb in 2 days), the average in cruise should be around 1-2lb per week. Of course everyone has weeks where they sts but the weight loss should be steady if you're following the diet.

Cheryl x

It also depends on your exercise level. I workout 3-5 times a week for 1-2hours and I've notice my loss gets better the harder my workouts :D Lots of weight training helps, as you switch muscle for fat which makes your metabolism work faster. Not bulky muscle mind you, lean muscle. I only want to be toned, not a body builder :p

SilverSilph said:
It also depends on your exercise level. I workout 3-5 times a week for 1-2hours and I've notice my loss gets better the harder my workouts :D Lots of weight training helps, as you switch muscle for fat which makes your metabolism work faster. Not bulky muscle mind you, lean muscle. I only want to be toned, not a body builder :p

Yeah u do, u wanna look like Jodie Marsh dont u :p

SilverSilph said:
More Rebecca Romijn. She's the same height as me.....I actually think she has the same size feet and all :p

Who? Lol

I will NEVER look like that! Too short for a start and I wouldnt know where to start when it comes to toning up! Also no boobs!

I'm pretty sure I've dropped a cup size or two :( So couldn't compare in that respect. But I've got her height and I think we've similar bone structure. My plan is sit-ups, crunches, oblique crunches, leg raises, oblique dead lifts and basically any other ab toning and slimming exercise I can find!

My fav our the obilque deadlifts. Our PT had us doing pulses after 300 or so reps and that wass the first time I felt the muscles group burn :D

SilverSilph said:
I'm pretty sure I've dropped a cup size or two :( So couldn't compare in that respect. But I've got her height and I think we've similar bone structure. My plan is sit-ups, crunches, oblique crunches, leg raises, oblique dead lifts and basically any other ab toning and slimming exercise I can find!

My fav our the obilque deadlifts. Our PT had us doing pulses after 300 or so reps and that wass the first time I felt the muscles group burn :D

Stop swearing

*fingers in ears* lalalalalala lol

The book advises not to do anything too strenuous during ATTACK and that sounds pretty strenuous to this couch potato!!

P x

Do as much as you feel comfortable with, I didnt think Id cope with exercise at all during attack but felt fab after double Zumba on my 2nd day!

Back