Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ughhhh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mizkirsty, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm so annoyed at myself I've been 100% all week - all day today was great! Then I went to work (part-time in a kitchen!) and I was starving!! Hadn't had dinner as was Working over that time and I gave in to temptation - a chicken baguette and some apple pie I feel like a fat disgusting cow why do I do this!! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Niicolaa.x

Niicolaa.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(43.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Draw a line under it and move on hun :) dwelling on it will just make you feel worse. Just think in a few weeks time that baguette won't even be an issue and you'll be lbs lighter than you are now :) it happens to everyone, sometimes it s a kick to make us realise sticking to plan is not only better for our bodies but our minds too :)

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    *hugs* You know why you did it - because you hadn't planned in advance so you were hungry and made a poor choice. We've all done it, so please don't beat yourself up about it. A sarnie and a pud isn't going to ruin your diet, so learn from it (put some fruit and cereal bars in your bag, maybe!), draw a line and get back on plan. You can do it! *waves pompoms*

5. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Thanks it's so frustrating - I normally am more organised but I'm juggling my dissertation with a placement and work and I just hadnt planned well enough!! But it's not an excuse I should have resisted!! The apple pie is my ultimate fav but I think I need to put pepper or chilli on it and try eating it to change the flavour so I hate it lol.

I just feel now ive screwed up - I wi on Monday's so it's only the beginning of the week which makes it worse!!!

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.