Ughhhh

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Mizkirsty, 25 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    I'm so annoyed at myself I've been 100% all week - all day today was great! Then I went to work (part-time in a kitchen!) and I was starving!! Hadn't had dinner as was Working over that time and I gave in to temptation - a chicken baguette and some apple pie I feel like a fat disgusting cow why do I do this!! Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Niicolaa.x

Niicolaa.x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(43.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Draw a line under it and move on hun :) dwelling on it will just make you feel worse. Just think in a few weeks time that baguette won't even be an issue and you'll be lbs lighter than you are now :) it happens to everyone, sometimes it s a kick to make us realise sticking to plan is not only better for our bodies but our minds too :)

4. who_la_hoop

who_la_hoop Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1.5lb(36.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    *hugs* You know why you did it - because you hadn't planned in advance so you were hungry and made a poor choice. We've all done it, so please don't beat yourself up about it. A sarnie and a pud isn't going to ruin your diet, so learn from it (put some fruit and cereal bars in your bag, maybe!), draw a line and get back on plan. You can do it! *waves pompoms*

5. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st9.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Xenical/Cambridge diet
    Thanks it's so frustrating - I normally am more organised but I'm juggling my dissertation with a placement and work and I just hadnt planned well enough!! But it's not an excuse I should have resisted!! The apple pie is my ultimate fav but I think I need to put pepper or chilli on it and try eating it to change the flavour so I hate it lol.

I just feel now ive screwed up - I wi on Monday's so it's only the beginning of the week which makes it worse!!!

Xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.