Ughhhh

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
I'm so annoyed at myself I've been 100% all week - all day today was great! Then I went to work (part-time in a kitchen!) and I was starving!! Hadn't had dinner as was Working over that time and I gave in to temptation - a chicken baguette and some apple pie I feel like a fat disgusting cow why do I do this!! Xx

Draw a line under it and move on hun :) dwelling on it will just make you feel worse. Just think in a few weeks time that baguette won't even be an issue and you'll be lbs lighter than you are now :) it happens to everyone, sometimes it s a kick to make us realise sticking to plan is not only better for our bodies but our minds too :)

*hugs* You know why you did it - because you hadn't planned in advance so you were hungry and made a poor choice. We've all done it, so please don't beat yourself up about it. A sarnie and a pud isn't going to ruin your diet, so learn from it (put some fruit and cereal bars in your bag, maybe!), draw a line and get back on plan. You can do it! *waves pompoms*

Thanks it's so frustrating - I normally am more organised but I'm juggling my dissertation with a placement and work and I just hadnt planned well enough!! But it's not an excuse I should have resisted!! The apple pie is my ultimate fav but I think I need to put pepper or chilli on it and try eating it to change the flavour so I hate it lol.

I just feel now ive screwed up - I wi on Monday's so it's only the beginning of the week which makes it worse!!!

Xx

Back