uh oh had half a sarnie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mommysue, 17 October 2007 Social URL.

1. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    evening all,

had another stressful day with daughter at the hospital. she has nasty infection in her one ear and its full of blood and pus and clogged her grommit !! nice. she is now on steriods and antibiotics , she is only 5 and 6 days old !!! shes not sleeping well as she cant lie on her one side cos of the pain in her head........
    did really well all day , 2 shakes, loads of water but now i have just eaten i slice of bread and a really small piece of corned beef !!! was in ketosis as i had peed on a stick but prob fallen out of it now as thats the way my luck seems to be going.
    hope evryone else has had a good day and is doing well with their diets !!!!
    weigh in friday that will be moment of truth although scales tell me i have lost

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Could've been a whole lot worse. Sounds like quite a day, you poor thing.

Next time, just eat the corned beef and leave the bread, LOL!

Hugs

4. LisaL

LisaL Full Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    Oh no! :sigh: There is nothing more stressful than a really sick child! Hope she is on the mend soon! Don't worry about the bread- there is always tomorrow! ;)

5. majic1982

majic1982 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh bless :( Hope she feels better soon :(

At least it wasn't a whole sarnie eh? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.