Uh oh :(

Pheonix-Rising

Hmm so last night I was feeling yucky, went to bed to try and sleep the hungry feeling off but just couldnt sleep. I was feeling spaced out and had terrible restless legs (which I get sometimes anyway). So I ate 2 big forkfuls of tuna (in brine). And made a cup of tea with a splash of milk. The rest of the tuna I gave to the cat lol. I dont particulary feel guilty, as I slept fine after...but do you think this would affect my weigh in next week?

Hi Phenoix in terms of ss+ you are allowed up to 180g of tuna in spring water so it should be ok although in brine it was a minimal amount x

It shouldn't make any difference like the others said. And it made you feel better - physically not emotionally - and got you to sleep. You are back on it today so like NumNums said it's not like you went on a massive binge.

Thanks guys :) I was actually craving a pepperami (?!) don't what that was all about lol. Oh well..new day as they say :D

Hehehe I was chatting with my CDC yesterday and she was talking in her nutrition mode for a bit. Basically she was saying that I was dehydrated, not from lack of water i'm drinking but from the way my body processes that water into my individual cells. She saw that my ketostick was dark red, and that it should be pink. Its a sign of internal dehydration, rather than you are burning more fat. So, she gave me some brine solution (not like table salt) to mix one teaspoon a day with a glass of water to drink first thing in the morning. So she was explaining the process and I said to her 'does that mean when i'm craving salty things, like pork scratchings for example, my body id telling me i'm needing salts'. She said yes exactly, when most people crave crisps, its the saltiness they need not the carbahydrate bit, and she said often if you offer someone craving that a plain unsalted crisp they will turn their nose up...and its true Ive done it before!

So, im thinking that with me introducing good mineral salts into my body, they might have 'ran out' by midnight and my body was telling me a needed more.

So, I said to her how come I need it when CD has all vits and mins, and she basically said that everybody is different, the levels we absorb and use are personal to us. Which I get, it makes sense.

So when im doing maintenance, im going to try and listen to my body instead of grabbing the nearest unhealthy pie! :)

It's the same as when a woman is pregnant. We crave what we're lacking. My friend craved ice... she was dehydrated. I craved Chicken, I needed protein. It's amazing what our bodies can tell us.

But when I craved chicken, I went for all the wrong options like KFC or Chicken Royal from Burger King... when we just spend that extra 10minutes we could have a really healthy option.

Back