UH OH

That's excellent WBS are you sole sourcing of 790ing I can't remember! :)

I'm doing good, I was 13stone 13lb this morning so I'm very happy with that, my CDC is back on Wednesday (haven't been weighed properly in 2 weeks) and I wanted to be under 14stone by the time he got back, the only problem is that his scales always weight me 2lbs heavier, so I still have 2lbs to go, but I should be able to get that off in the next two days :)) Fingers crossed! :)

Talk soon

Laura
x

Im supposedly on SS but have had maybe 4/7 days where I had a bit of chicken or protein foods to stop me cheating with worse things. So I would say its been a bit of a 500 plan for me!!! Well done for your loss so far. Wonder where bo lady is today- havent seen her on the boards yet xxx

Hi Bo Lady

Hope you're feeling better about the chicken now :hug99: It shouldn't effect your weigh in, sounds like the water would have sloshed it through quite well;)

When you have to go shopping, shop at a superstore that as well as food, sells clothes too. Then if you need a treat buy something for yourself from the clothes section instead:) It'll make you feel great, especially as each time you'll be buying something a size smaller. Beware though, I did this method and am now skint:p Slim but poor;)

Hope weigh in is a good one:):)

Tracey
x

Hey WBS You have done soooooooo well!!! Ive been out for a long walk today then did some shopping althou didnt buy anything and then just hoovered the house. Have only had a bar and tetra today so am doing good, and going to have a bath tonight and finish my Harry Potter book to stop me thinking of food.

Im so Happy for u!!! I hope tomorrow night that I see the 14's!!! I bloddy hope so as I am 15 st 1 at the mo!!!!!!

Hey hun, well done for resisting the temptations at the supermarket! And a long walk will do you the power of good I'm sure. I've had 2 tetras today but definitely not enough water so I'm busy trying to catch up on that at the moment.

Have fun with the Harry Potter- I read it cover to cover in about 7 hours, couldnt stop myself!!! Love it! xx

Hey WBS,

Im struggling at the mo!!! I am seriously considering going on to 790 after WI tomoz. Mainly becuase one I cant stand not eating at night and 2 we r going to see h2b's dad and stay over for the wkend next wkend and so will need to be eating. What do u think?

Do u have msn? PM ur ad, can chat on there

xxx

Back