uh oh

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SBR08, 9 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SBR08

SBR08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(17.36%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well i have managed to get down to 8 and a half stone and im still out in portugal- anyway i bought maintenance bars before i came out 6 weeks ago and just had my first caramel bar which was nice, i was just finishing it and noticed the date on it

i hope i dont get sick!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim

Alo como vai ? ....Great news on your weight loss - what are you doing for so long in Portugal ??

They put the sell by dates on to cover the own backs - i'm sure if your pack was not damaged in any way - it'll be fine - did it taste ok ??

Ate logo......x

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. As 2HG said they put the sell by date on to cover their own backs and the use by date is often much later.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine, it's wet and miserable here in Hampshire today!

x

5. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I believe they'll be ok - but maybe send a msg to LT?!

Enjoy Portugal

6. Noisy

Noisy Member

Diet:
    SW
    If it is a "best before" date rather than a "sell by" date, you should be fine. The former has more leeway than the latter.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.