uh oh

SBR08

well i have managed to get down to 8 and a half stone and im still out in portugal- anyway i bought maintenance bars before i came out 6 weeks ago and just had my first caramel bar which was nice, i was just finishing it and noticed the date on it

i hope i dont get sick!

well i have managed to get down to 8 and a half stone and im still out in portugal- anyway i bought maintenance bars before i came out 6 weeks ago and just had my first caramel bar which was nice, i was just finishing it and noticed the date on it

i hope i dont get sick!

Alo como vai ? ....Great news on your weight loss - what are you doing for so long in Portugal ??

They put the sell by dates on to cover the own backs - i'm sure if your pack was not damaged in any way - it'll be fine - did it taste ok ??

Ate logo......x

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine. As 2HG said they put the sell by date on to cover their own backs and the use by date is often much later.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine, it's wet and miserable here in Hampshire today!

x

I believe they'll be ok - but maybe send a msg to LT?!

Enjoy Portugal

If it is a "best before" date rather than a "sell by" date, you should be fine. The former has more leeway than the latter.

Back