uh ohhhh

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
so you know the way people say, when one gives up smoking they eat more cos they need something to do with their hands???

Well that hasnt happened to me. HOWEVER i have become addicted to the internet, specifically internet shopping!!
its like click click click and all these wonderful endorphins go off in my brain and i feel fantastic!!!
now ive gotten fantastic bargains, but sweet jesus i have no idea where i am going to put it all.
As it stands im doing a clear out and so far i have filled 4 big black bags full of clothes.... thats without the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

oh God, I guess i need an outlet, but any normal person would take up a hobby??? oh no, not me.... mine has to involve spending money!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!! and more importantly, how do i hide all these purchases from my husband lol!!

Stick the old stuff on eBay! Lol - that made me giggle about hiding it from your husband :) Enjoy it (and maybe then cut your card in half lol) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i think i need to go to shopaholics anonymous lol!!!

At least you'll look good when you get there ;)

Lol I do exactly the same as you and shop online find myself at every opportunity buying stuff I think I need!

Ha ha I used to hide my purchases from my hubby thankfully he no longer lives with me so not a prob now! I used to say oh had it ages lol xx

Back