• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

uh ohhhh

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
S: 16st10lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 2st6lb(14.53%)
so you know the way people say, when one gives up smoking they eat more cos they need something to do with their hands???

Well that hasnt happened to me. HOWEVER i have become addicted to the internet, specifically internet shopping!!
its like click click click and all these wonderful endorphins go off in my brain and i feel fantastic!!!
now ive gotten fantastic bargains, but sweet jesus i have no idea where i am going to put it all.
As it stands im doing a clear out and so far i have filled 4 big black bags full of clothes.... thats without the shoes!!!!!!!!!!!

oh God, I guess i need an outlet, but any normal person would take up a hobby??? oh no, not me.... mine has to involve spending money!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!! and more importantly, how do i hide all these purchases from my husband lol!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

UmmZakaria

G: 12st0lb
Stick the old stuff on eBay! Lol - that made me giggle about hiding it from your husband :) Enjoy it (and maybe then cut your card in half lol) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Iveabigask

Skelator Here I come
S: 16st10lb C: 14st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 2st6lb(14.53%)
i think i need to go to shopaholics anonymous lol!!!

UmmZakaria

G: 12st0lb
At least you'll look good when you get there ;)

LadyT

Tough But Sexy X
S: 93.4kg C: 88kg G: 73kg BMI: 32.3 Loss: 5.4kg(5.83%)
Lol I do exactly the same as you and shop online find myself at every opportunity buying stuff I think I need!

Ha ha I used to hide my purchases from my hubby thankfully he no longer lives with me so not a prob now! I used to say oh had it ages lol xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Orlistat (Xenical) 7
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
PCOS 10
Cambridge Weight Plan 3
Slim And Save 5