Um.... confession time

Butterflygirl

I couldn't do it, I just wasn't strong enough.

I'm on week 4 on the diet and went to a friends wedding yesterday- invited to the whole thing start to finish. I had started off saying I had a tummy bug and didn't want to eat- so managed to escape the starter.... but then

I ate roast beef, two roast potatoes and a yorkshire pudding :eek:

I've weighed myself this morning and I'm the same as I was yesterday- so not put on anything YET..... do you think I'll end up gaining this week?

I'm lucky now though- no more social events till re-feed so I'm safe!

P.S Was sort of worth it though- what a fab wedding!!!!!

Honestly dont feel bad! Iv had a blip this week too and iv realised at the end of the day were only human. Most people cant cope with diets which allow them to eat so for us to all cope on tfr is a massive thing. Iv learnt that blips happen and as long as youv realised u can now get straight back on the wagon. I had a similar situation the other day and now im not fretting too much. Get back on it and you will be fine x

Hi,

Since we are on a confession tread,
I have found myself picking on food here and there for the past week or so ?
I was doing really well, however I have not gained any weight , but it has slowed down my weight loss from 7 pound a week to only a 2 pound a week loss.
I am generally a stress eater, and I was doing really well, however my only child has a heart condition and he has been in A&E recently and I am under quite a bit of stress.
I keep telling myself to not punish myself with food.
So I do think its best not to pick , however it is quite easy to jump back into TFR .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back