UmmZakaria's Open & Honest Diary

ah, look @ you packing your blender, are you going abroad? if so I wonder what poor airport security are going to think seeing that go through xray lol
Hope you enjoy yourself, will be thinking of you!
IA you have a safe journey
xx

Have a lovely time xx

Bon voyage hun xx

Missed the departure, enjoy your holiday. You have worked hard for it. Loving the clothes shopping :)

have a great time! x

Have a fab holiday Hun!
Sexy xx

Thanks guys!!!! I had a fabulous holiday but it was back to reality yesterday morning :(

The good news is that I had my post holiday weigh in last night and I've lost a whopping 6 lbs so I'm over the moon. I was very good on hols - stuck to my 2 packs a day and 2 light meals (should really have been 1 proper meal and snacks but I rejigged a little bit to fit around the family).

I'm a bit stressed at the moment as work has been horrendous, I'm potty training the little one and trying to sort out the bomb site of a flat as I haven't had the time to unpack and do laundry etc. since we got back. Not really got a lot to say to be honest but am loving RTM and feeling really good. I now weigh 12st 7lbs on their scales (12st 5lbs on mine tee hee) so am only 7lbs from my goal. I'm not really too bothered about hitting that at the moment but more interested in finishing RTM and learning to manage my weight. If I haven't managed to shift that extra half stone then I can address that as a management client :)

My husband is doing late shifts for the next 5 days so hopefully I'll have time in the evenings to sit down and catch up with everyone's diaries - I feel like I've been out of the loop for years, not just a week or so!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Coming back is always a bump. Thankfully that is eased by ur stunning weight loss. Well done you, rocking this xx

Fantastic -6 lbs while on holiday,credit to you for sticking with it,and hope you had a brilliant time Hun!
So nice to have you back!
Sexy xx

RTM Week 4, Day 6

I feel like I've totally lost touch with my diary and everytime I sit down to write something I get distracted. I've got so much going on in my head at the moment that I'm finding it difficult to focus on RTM and perhaps taking the time out to actually write some stuff down will help me with that.

So weight wise I'm doing fine but I don't think I'm investing enough time into my RTM food and therefore not making the most of it. I've been sticking generally with protein salads etc and not really cooking as much as I probably should be. I've been cooking for my husband and son but not myself for some reason. I've just sat down with my RTM manual and realised that I can adapt virtually every dish I cook so that it can fit around my RTM food allowances so as of today I'll be cooking just one dish. I think somewhere in my head I'm scared of putting on weight so have been sticking to a formula that seems to work as I'm still losing weight but that's not the point of RTM. I'm supposed to be learning how to successfully maintain my weight and identify triggers etc. which if I'm not trying a wide range of foods then I won't be able to do.

I'm having a few problems at home and my husband and I aren't speaking. I'm worried about what's going to happen but more than anything I just miss him. He's my best friend and when I can't sit down with him at the end of the day and laugh about what we've been up to then it makes me feel incredibly lonely. I feel sick in my stomach and I'm not really fancying food but am trying to eat. I'm so scared that I have blown it between us but we'll just have to wait and see. I'm giving him the space and time he needs to process and then we'll see what he decides. I've been bang out of order over something and it's happened before but I never seem to learn. Sorry for being all vague and cryptic, I don't really want to go into detail but I also need to vent otherwise I feel as though my head is going to explode. I'm trying so hard to keep strong infront of Zaki as he gets so upset if he sees me crying. It's just tough right now.

I did my first C25K run yesterday, boy was that a bit of a killer! Since doing LL my general fitness has improved in leaps and bounds - I'm able to do a lot more on the cross trainer and I've pretty much nailed Level 1 of the 30 Day Shred etc. but my body went into shock at what I did to it by running lol! I really enjoyed it and it helped clear my head. I was bright red in the face and completely out of puff by the end of it but I spent the whole day kind of feeling smug and healthy. I was aching a bit last night but that seems to have cleared now thank goodness, I'm really looking forward to my next one which hopefully will be tomorrow if I can get half an hour out - hopefully my husband will be home tomorrow evening to look after Zaki.

Despite feeling a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment I am surprisingly feeling quite positive and upbeat about my weight and maintaining. I know it's going to be struggle and I know that it won't be all plain sailing but I feel really optimistic about it - I've come this far and lost the weight which is something I didn't think I'd ever do. I always thought I was destined to be big but perhaps I was wrong. I've lost nearly 4 stone with LL and when I was at my biggest a few years ago I was 6 stone heavier than I am now. I've achieved a lot so whatever is thrown in my way now I will deal with, God willing.

I hope you all have a great day and to anyone that has read this, thank you for letting me off load xxx

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the husband at the mo. Very traumatic, and hard on the nerves. Hope it all gets sorted for you both. Life can be hard on times.

Well done for keeping up the progress with the weight. Not easy with the current distraction.

Take care of you and yours xx

Hey sorry to hear ur having a rough time, sure u will be ok once u talk things out. Keep up the good work, 6lbs whilst on holiday is great! I put on 4lbs! Lol anyway keep strong, thinking of u. Ps I love trading ur dairy ;)

Clarabow said:
Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with the husband at the mo. Very traumatic, and hard on the nerves. Hope it all gets sorted for you both. Life can be hard on times.

Well done for keeping up the progress with the weight. Not easy with the current distraction.

Take care of you and yours xx

Thank you :) Yeah it is hard on the nerves, it physically hurts, not just in my head. Hey ho, I made my bed so I guess I'm going to have to lie in it for a while. Hope you're good xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

naz said:
Hey sorry to hear ur having a rough time, sure u will be ok once u talk things out. Keep up the good work, 6lbs whilst on holiday is great! I put on 4lbs! Lol anyway keep strong, thinking of u. Ps I love trading ur dairy ;)

Thanks Naz :) I think most normal people put a few pounds on whilst on holiday ;)
Thank you for your kind words xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Habiti,
I've been absent here so just read your diary, fristly congratulations on your weightloss on your hol, and your run, you did really well.

Sorry about hubby, I know its personal and it hurts, you want to cry and scream, but crying hurts, I know I've been there, maybe not in the same situation as you, but if you want to talk pls email me, or call even. sometimes its good to talk to someone who is not involved to beable to help from an outseiders point of view. No one will judge you, gosh all marriages have their hang ups, and things happen that could blow up at any point, but be sure I'm here for you.
Hopefull I'll be able to pm you, if I've got the permission from minimins =)
lots of hugs for you xxx

EEEK I've only done 40 posts! 10 more till I can pm you
so my email is
love
angel
at hotmail
dot co dot uk

all lowercase,
Its not my usual personal email, as that has my full name, so forgive the name pls lol
xx

Back