Un-beeeee-lievable!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lucylastic, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I have only recently hit 50 posts, so have only just got access to view people's photos. Now, I've only checked 3 people's out, but I am in absolute and utter shock!

Blonde Logic, Minerva and Poppysparkle - you are AMAZING!! You look like entirely different people in your before and after pics! I have never felt so encouraged about anything before - seeing what you guys have achieved makes that size 12 dream feel totally achievable - thank you, thank you, thank you!

By the way - I'm sure there are millions of other people's that are equally amazing, I just picked on those 3 ladies as I had read lots of their posts :p

Minerva likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    There are loads of amazing pics on this site and every one is truly inspirational :)

Emma xXx

4. asilasil

asilasil Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(21.21%)
    Diet:
    LL
    I wanna see, I wanna see, I wanna see. I cant think of anything useful to post at the mo so cant build my posts up enough to see...
    Please all excuse any future rubbish posts from moi!!
    xx

5. futureyummymummy

futureyummymummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(21.1%)
    Diet:
    Lean in 15
    Join in the game posts hun, you'll soon get your post count up x

6. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    i LOVE the piccys on ere...spec when ur finding it hard in the first couple of weeks...theres nothing better than seeing how ll or any vlcd can change peoples lifes!!
    xxx

7. Poppysparkle

Poppysparkle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(20.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Oh my!! What a lovely post and thanks for being so kind about my pics!! I think you've read loads of posts from me because I have verbal diarrhoea and have used and abused this lot to the max over the past 20 weeks! I have to say that this forum has totally been a real crutch and the people on here are just amazing.

Have loads of fun looking round at everyone's pics - I love spending time going through albums and there are some truly, truly amazing people on here.

I'm so happy that I might have helped you a tiny little bit because I know that the amazing 'oldies' on here played such a role in motivating me in the early days.

8. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    I believe in time you will be one to inspire a new generation of vlcd'ers on this website.
    When I started in January last year - I looked around such transformation pictures, and never thought I could one day have a set of my own... I never thought it could be me. ... But here we are. Still going strong and learning to care about myself again.

Thank you ever so much Lucy, you've made my day! Everywhere you look around here you will find inspirational people. When I feel low I have a look around and feel better knowing that I can keep going because of the strength I see in others.

Thank you again... You have no idea how amazing you've made me feel.

<3

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thank you Lucy for your kind words! :)

The pitcures on this site are what sealed the deal for me when I was investigating. ANd it wasn't just the LighterLife pics either - I saw nothing but success on this site, in all diets - and I figured if there were so many successful people around this was the place to be.

I'd look at the photos every day for a while, and they helped so so much - proved it could be done. So glad they are helping you too!!

ENjoy looking at everyones! Everyone here is a star and you are gonna be knocked over!!

good luck!! xx

10. lucylastic

lucylastic Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(33.61%)
    Diet:
    LL
    Ladies, nothing to thank ME for at all - it's you that deserve all the thanks for inspiring me, and I'm sure many others on here :)

11. loislane

loislane Full Member

Diet:
    exante
    I'm trying to up my post count to have a look.... so please excuse me for playing games etc... takes me a while to chat... dont want to intrude on other peoples posts... but then if i dont i wont get to know you guys
    oh btw i do like to waffle.....

12. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Lois, if you like to waffle, you'll fit in perfectly! :D

Get on those game boards, and dive into any threads! You'll get your count up in no time! :)

x

13. loislane

loislane Full Member

Diet:
    exante
    Oh good:)
    My waffling can be very random..... be warned :)
    xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.