Un-beeeee-lievable!

lucylastic

Silver Member
I have only recently hit 50 posts, so have only just got access to view people's photos. Now, I've only checked 3 people's out, but I am in absolute and utter shock!

Blonde Logic, Minerva and Poppysparkle - you are AMAZING!! You look like entirely different people in your before and after pics! I have never felt so encouraged about anything before - seeing what you guys have achieved makes that size 12 dream feel totally achievable - thank you, thank you, thank you!

By the way - I'm sure there are millions of other people's that are equally amazing, I just picked on those 3 ladies as I had read lots of their posts :p

There are loads of amazing pics on this site and every one is truly inspirational :)

Emma xXx

I wanna see, I wanna see, I wanna see. I cant think of anything useful to post at the mo so cant build my posts up enough to see...
Please all excuse any future rubbish posts from moi!!
xx

Join in the game posts hun, you'll soon get your post count up x

i LOVE the piccys on ere...spec when ur finding it hard in the first couple of weeks...theres nothing better than seeing how ll or any vlcd can change peoples lifes!!
xxx

I have only recently hit 50 posts, so have only just got access to view people's photos. Now, I've only checked 3 people's out, but I am in absolute and utter shock!

Blonde Logic, Minerva and Poppysparkle - you are AMAZING!! You look like entirely different people in your before and after pics! I have never felt so encouraged about anything before - seeing what you guys have achieved makes that size 12 dream feel totally achievable - thank you, thank you, thank you!

By the way - I'm sure there are millions of other people's that are equally amazing, I just picked on those 3 ladies as I had read lots of their posts :p

Oh my!! What a lovely post and thanks for being so kind about my pics!! I think you've read loads of posts from me because I have verbal diarrhoea and have used and abused this lot to the max over the past 20 weeks! I have to say that this forum has totally been a real crutch and the people on here are just amazing.

Have loads of fun looking round at everyone's pics - I love spending time going through albums and there are some truly, truly amazing people on here.

I'm so happy that I might have helped you a tiny little bit because I know that the amazing 'oldies' on here played such a role in motivating me in the early days.

I believe in time you will be one to inspire a new generation of vlcd'ers on this website.
When I started in January last year - I looked around such transformation pictures, and never thought I could one day have a set of my own... I never thought it could be me. ... But here we are. Still going strong and learning to care about myself again.

Thank you ever so much Lucy, you've made my day! Everywhere you look around here you will find inspirational people. When I feel low I have a look around and feel better knowing that I can keep going because of the strength I see in others.

Thank you again... You have no idea how amazing you've made me feel.

<3

Thank you Lucy for your kind words! :)

The pitcures on this site are what sealed the deal for me when I was investigating. ANd it wasn't just the LighterLife pics either - I saw nothing but success on this site, in all diets - and I figured if there were so many successful people around this was the place to be.

I'd look at the photos every day for a while, and they helped so so much - proved it could be done. So glad they are helping you too!!

ENjoy looking at everyones! Everyone here is a star and you are gonna be knocked over!!

good luck!! xx

I'm trying to up my post count to have a look.... so please excuse me for playing games etc... takes me a while to chat... dont want to intrude on other peoples posts... but then if i dont i wont get to know you guys
oh btw i do like to waffle.....

Back