Unbelieveable

slim1day

Silver Member
I know that I deserve to have gained a bit today but 6lb since yesterday!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
So; yes I broke my 100%, yes I had a pizza (411g, 1090cals) and 2 slices of plain toast (72g, 170cals) and a packet of white choc buttons (70g, 390cals) but 6lbs thats absurbed.:(:(:(:(:(:(
I expected a gain but 6lbs, I didn't even eat 6lb of food!!!:break_diet:
And to think Saturday I was so pleased to be overweight, and I just blew it all the way back to obese again. That'll teach me to be so smug.
Well back to 100% today and extra exercise as punishment. Bet it won't come off as easilyas it went on!!

Last edited:
Hope so, I'll post an update tomorrow.

that must be water weight hun i was bad last week and stuffed myself with chinese and only gained 2lb so i would defently say water weight just make sure you drink plenty of water and stay 100% and i bet that 6lb will drop of u so quick x

Not good at all. It must be water retention, hope you enjoyed the food anyway

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just get right back on the plan and drink loads of water - that 6lb will be gone in a matter of a few days.

Just concentrate on the great losses you have had so far, which are great. We all have little blips along the way.

Good luck and I hope you drop that 6lbs really quickly.

Val x

Don't be so hard on yourself. Just get right back on the plan and drink loads of water - that 6lb will be gone in a matter of a few days.

Just concentrate on the great losses you have had so far, which are great. We all have little blips along the way.

Good luck and I hope you drop that 6lbs really quickly.

Val x

I agree. Mark it of as experience and get back on track. You have done amazingly well so far.

Yes, it will mostly be water from eating all those carbs! When you're doing a low carb diet like exante your glycogen (sp?) stores empty out of stored sugars and water, so you lose quite a few pounds just of water to start with. When you refill them by eating carbs again that water weight comes straight back! You probably didn't eat enough to gain more than half a pound or a pound of fat, the rest will be gone as soon as you're back on track :)

It is mathematically impossible to gain 6 pounds of fat in one day.

Like everyone else says, it's water weight. Think of how much salt (sodium) you must have eaten.

I'll swap your 6 pounds gain for my 9 pound gain after one day off!!!
It sucks eh :( xx

I agree it'll just be your body clinging onto the water, give it a few days and it'll be gone. I daren't get on the scales after this weekend!

definetly 100% not your real weight, daily weighing is good and Im a massive daily weigher but its not accurate xx

Down by 3.5lbs this morning.:)
2.5lbs more to go.
Hopefully will remember this when tempted to break diet again.:rolleyes:
Thanks for all your support.

Back