Under these conditions

yep im good thanks, still really motivated. gotta shift atleast some of this weight before uni! cant be the hefty girl in class....again! lol.

How bout u?

It's ok Tatty. That's fine.
I've stopped crying now.

yeah am fine, moving flat next weekend so it will be all hands to the pumps - i'm hoping the extra effort for that will shift a few extra pounds lol

psychologically uni is totally different from school, much more laid back and people of all nationalities, sizes etc - everyone kind of meshes together - like i said, you will have a blast!! - i'm jealous actually lol

yer moving can be quite a good workout!

being the 'hefty' girl in class at school never caused a problem for me, infact i miss school alot!
My main concern about being a big girl is il be studying Human Biology, and im sure at somepoint the affects of being overweight will crop up and all eyes will be on me! lol.

haha, love that your jelous! although u have had more than your fair share of student years Mr!

there are never enough student years - i'm clinging to them while i can - life is too short to not have adventures - and you can't have them being tied to a desk (or maybe you can) :)

my masters lasts for 2 years - long may the student king reign!!

Well, I live in Spain and sometimes it's a real killer, summer lasts so long here and all people want to do is go out for dinner most nights!! Wish I could put myself into a box for 1-2 months to lose this bulk of weight, and then socialize like a normal person ;)

Right now I'm having major cravings. OH is sat opposite me eating pesto pasta (one of my favourites). I just really miss the act of chewing and I have noticed that I have become quite short tempered. I am in a good mood but I have been shorter with him and I've found that I dont want to just "talk" anymore which is a shame because it's one of my favourite past times. I am on day three, and I think I will make sunday my SS+ day and have something proper to eat, because I honestly don't think i can go without eating for the next twelve weeks. It's easy to stick to SS in the daytime, people wave bags of crisps in front of me and I don't want anything, but at night food is so social. I look after the cooking, Me and OH eat together, but for the past few days I haven't been able to do that and i do really miss it.

That said I'm only on day three, I just need to plough on, I know I can do it, it's just quite tough!

Last time I did CD I was single and it was nice to have nothing in the house at all, so no temptation. I put it all back on when I got together with my BF though.
This time round I am with him and have actually lost weight more quickly. He is supportive and tries to eat food I don't like! Like Guru, if I am too tempted I go for a bath.

my first time round it was just me and madam, i cooked a months worth in advance for her and was definatly not tempted by blended mush
this time i make him do most of the cooking ( to be fair his african cooking is much better than mine, lol ) but some how im still stuck spoonfeeding madam grrrr

Back