Undone my hard work.

BrittW

Timelord
It was my birthday last Sunday and combined with two weddings, my birthday and a belated birthday party, I have had the weight-loss fortnight from hell!
Takeaways or BBQ's pretty much every night, SO much chocolate and as an unsurprising result, I've put back on the 9lbs I lost all through May/June. Rubbish!

But, as they say, dust yourself off and get back on that horse!
I need as much support and motivation as I can muster!
I'm also too scared to go back to group as I've been on and off there for almost a year. :-(

xoxo

Draw a line under it Britt. You can do this. Back on the wagon, we're holding it up for you! :)

Go to group, people won't judge you. At my group we have quite a few people who drop off and come back, we're always glad to see them again! :)

Draw yourself up a fod and against doing SW list and then use that to help you when will is wavering. :)

Keep going. Go to your group. I didn't go last week as I had been in a car accident.

They are always so welcoming and they never judge.

You can have that 9lbs off in a couple of weeks.

We will all get there in the end. xx

You've said it, dust yourself off and get back on the horse :) You're here, so you've made a start! You can get that off in no time, the first half'll just be water anyhow and it'll be gone in a few days. I managed to bung 8 pounds on on holiday last week but 5 of it has gone already, so if I can do it you definitely can! :cool:

As I always say, its only jelly weight - just get it off before it sets! I went on holiday for 3 weeks and put on 10 pounds....it will come off again! X

Nobody will know at your group that you have gained 9lbs, expect you and the person that weighs you.

Everyone else will be supportive and be ready to help you get rid of the 9lbs (and any more you want to lose)

Good luck x

Me too..big family party we've been planning for months, thought I'd have the day off and enjoy all the cake etc on offer..turned into 5 days and now I seem to be half a stone heavier..I'm gutted but back on plan tomorrow..we will get there! xx

Same story here- last month went on holiday, gained 7lbs...but lost it all again in 3 weeks,,,,you can do that too!

You lost it once, you'll definitely lose it again! Like you Ive been on and off for a year now, and I'm going back tonight for the first time in a month... god knows what the result is going to be! But like you said, it just a case of dusting yourself off and getting back on the horse and telling yourself that you can do it! And you're defo in the right place for help support and motivation! All the best! :)

Same story here too! The week before last was my birthday and our first wedding anniversary and unfortunately turned into 5 days off the Plan! I was too scared to go to class last week and have been back on the plan 100% since last Monday and have weigh in tomorrow morning and really am scared as I know I've probably put on 7 pounds plus!

I spoke to my consultant this week and she told me not to be ever too scared to weigh in and that my consultant and group are there to support me thru the tough times with the Plan - I'm sure your group will be just as welcoming!

I put on 4 on holiday and then lost 5 the following week by sticking to plan! I reckon a lot of it must be water weight or something :p Go on, you can do it!! :D x

I started back at class last week for the umteemph time my consultant was as welcoming as ever (after missing 7 week) an restarted me as i put on a stone while off plan now panicking as i bought a dress 8 week ago for a family occasion at the end of the month an now cant fasten it but WE WILL DO IT we will get this weight off we wont get defeated just onto a restart
New start New us xx

have a 100% week and you will have most of that off!

Thanks everyone!

I seem to be in self-sabotage mode... Monday night I had a really good day, came home and ate ice cream.
Yesterday had a really good day, even had a good dinner, ate cake after.

Although I caught sight of my bum and thighs from behind in the mirror last night and it was a shock. It made me want to cry. I can't keep doing this to my body... :-(

Thanks everyone!

I seem to be in self-sabotage mode... Monday night I had a really good day, came home and ate ice cream.

Although I caught sight of my bum and thighs from behind in the mirror last night and it was a shock. It made me want to cry. I can't keep doing this to my body... :-(

Get a pad and pen and plan what you are going to eat today.

Make sure you have plenty of fruit in to nibble on.

Don't get disheartened as we are all here for you. xx

Thanks everyone!

oh i am the same, keep falling off, then feel guilty, do brillant all day then end up snacking at night...not sure why. The only way i can look at it just now is that iam picking the healthy option the majority of the time...like just now, rather hungry as didnt have big breakfast at 6am so instead of eating the crisps that are available to everyone in the office i had a youghurt and fruit - was so tempted too. Not sure why we change - was fine doing this few weeks ago - good luck anyway

Try filling up on super free and free foods in the day - and get something yummy and low in syns for when you get a snack attack......i have had raspberries and low fat squirty cream the last 2 nights! yum yum!

Back