Serves 4 - ½ syn the whole cake:

4 eggs
1 tub quark
1 tsp baking powder (½ syn)
4 tbsp sweetener
Vanilla essence
Fresh fruit i.e. Raspberries-strawberries
----------------------------------------------------------------

In a bowl mix together the 4 egg yolks, half the tub of quark, baking powder and vanilla essence to taste (about 1-2 teaspoons), use an electric whisk to mix.
In 2nd bowl whisk the 4 egg whites, then whisk half the egg whites into the 1st bowl and fold in the 2nd half of egg whites from 2nd bowl into 1st bowl.
Line a swiss roll tin with baking paper and pour on mixture.
Bake at 180° for 15-20 mins (10 mins if your oven is fan assisted)
Allow to cool, then mix the other half of the quark with the sweetener and more vanilla essence (to your taste).
Spread that on cooled cake add the fresh fruit and roll it up.

By the way, you do need to use baking paper not greaseproof, I had run out of baking paper and it stuck to greaseproof lol but I managed to claw it off and I would also say maybe a bit longer than 10 mins in a fan assisted oven, mine took about 17 mins x

sorry for hijacking your thread crumble...I will love you and leave u all now, now that my bloated tummy is settled again I am off to do my zumba ...have a great evening all xxx

silicone sheet would be fine, must get one myself lol xx cya all xxx

Jackie, searched high and low and found the answer for princess barky knickers! :D

474.jpg

Perfect!

Headphones!

fantastic :D :8855:

Its not just noises with princess barky knickers its anything shes not seen before or anyone :rollseyes:

bless her

Lily you are an inspiration :) proud of you and you've made me realise its time to get off my backside and do some exercise

:woohoo: I am chuffed to bits wtg Jackie,I am soo proud of you girls xx Just completed my 45 minute zumba work out and did 15 mins of weights, I feel really exhilarated, I should be getting ready for bed I spose but I'm ready to dance lol...you girls have made my day, I am really buzzing with excitement, can't wait till your all doing 2-3 hours a day too...my daughters have just started kick boxing, this will be their 4th week and I can really see how much they have toned up...that's my goal for next year, I will be doing that, watch this (er actually my) space lol xx

I feel really exhilarated, I should be getting ready for bed I spose but I'm ready to dance lol...

That's the feeling, isn't it? Exhilarated. I was trying to describe in an earlier post how I felt, I said 'alive' but thats it, exhilarated. And proud, very proud. :D

Should be sorting my meal plan but must go HONK first. :p

Straight to business today..

Todays menu is: RED

French toast ~ HXB
banana
activia vanilla ff yog
3 half walnuts, crushed ~ 3 syns

gohead apple/sult crispy slices ~ 9 syns

Beef salad:
Beetroot/cue/toms/lettuce
celery/gherkins/cress
Asda cornation cottage cheese
Balsamic vinegar

Watermelon
lrg iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

[STRIKE]
Plaice
green beans/carrots/mushrooms
new potatoes ~ HXB
[/STRIKE]

= 2x HXA, 1xHXB + 13 syns

53.5/105 syns

Did my 30 mins of wii tennis so off to hang the washing now and tidy the kitchen before another cuppa and a surf. :D

Have fun all.

Edited; changed egg to beef salad and wasn't hungry so didn't bother with the plaice dinner but had HUGE slice of melon before bed.

Last edited:
Hello Final :wavey:

Hope you found it in among all the waffling. :D Post 26 if you didn't.
Had some myself last night. Do love my puds. :rolleyes:

That's the feeling, isn't it? Exhilarated. I was trying to describe in an earlier post how I felt, I said 'alive' but thats it, exhilarated. And proud, very proud. :D

Should be sorting my meal plan but must go HONK first. :p

And so you should be hun you are doing amazingly well....I on the other hand am paying for my exhilaration lol...I couldn't sleep and didn't doze off till nearly 5 this morning, consequently had a really late start for me (got up at just before 11) and have had a splitting headache since...so I won't be doing much if any exercise today...still good job I got 3 hours in yesterday lol...so there's a lesson, don't do too much exercise specially late at night, no matter how exhilarated it makes you feel lol...off to have a nap shortly see if I can shake off the sore head.. xx

Hello Final :wavey:

Hope you found it in among all the waffling. :D Post 26 if you didn't.
Had some myself last night. Do love my puds. :rolleyes:

OMG how did I miss that?? I must go get that one...love love love rice pudding...someone was saying there is a SW recipe where you make the rice pudding with fat free yoghurt and it's a lot creamier...is that your one...if not will have to sniff that one out too lol xx

On your food list you put I'm gonna have a coffee and a surf.

Can I treat surfing as my exercise :8855:

Oh Tilly how clever you are ...if only that were true eh? I'd be almost anorexic by now hahaha ...(not laughing at being anorexic no...just the thought of ME being anorexic lollollol) xx

I've not heard of that one with the FF yogurt, Lily. Might have to give that one a think cos it sounds like a goer in this house. Ohh toffee rice pudding. Yum.

Have still not made it downstairs - on my lappy in bedroom :eek: and am starving! I could eat a scabby donkey.

Will go grab breakfast and then do my menu plan for today.

See you soon folks. ;)

:woohoo: found the yoghurt rice pudding, so have got yours Crumble for a traditional Rice pudding and the yoghurt one just for me hahaha...ok ok I'll share the recipe lol xx

Rice Pudding ~ Syn Free

1 pint of Cold water
1/2 Mug Pudding Rice
Canderel to taste
Nutmeg (optional)
2 tbsp Vanilla Essence (optional)
Muller Light Yoghurt of choice

Put cold water into a saucepan. Add rice and cook for about 15 - 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool - at this stage add the nutmeg and vanilla essence if required. When it has really cooled add the yoghurt.

Back