Unfinished diary

:8855:So, Tightwad Tilly, have head office had a tongue lashing off you yet? :D

Got my 34 mins of wii tennis done. Reckon I could soon be working that up to 38 mins. :p :whacky068:

Got my meals sorted so: RED

Avocado ~ 9 syns
whlm toast ~ HXB

crumble yogurt ~ 0.5 syns
banana

Bacon
egg,
tomato/mushrooms

Smoked mackerel ~ 4 syns
beet/cue/toms/lettuce
rocket/gherkins
balsamic
pink graperfruit

lrg iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn
peach activia yog ~ 0.5 syns

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 15 syns

44/105 syns

Off for my lunch now. :D

Last edited:
How much does it say on those weights lily? :eek: :eek:
Just checked your photos out. That's hardcore exercising! I'm well impressed.

Doesn't exercising with weights help with strengthen bones or something? Was thinking of your crumbling spine I just read about.

Love the recipe to. Get them made after weekend. Thanks for that. ;)

Well I must have a mean Morrisons because they don't let you try the fruit at mine. :cry:
They do chop up bits of pie/pasty occasionally but they always look like a toddler has rifled through them first. :sign0137:

Perhaps they've had a few like Tilly, coming along with their tupperware boxes to stock up for the weeks lunches, so stopped doing it. :8855:

Best get up.. still sitting on bed doing face creams malarkey :eek:.. and go sort my food plan.

Back in bit.

Hiya hun, That's one of the main reasons I do the weights and resistance, to build on my core...my son in law does boxing, kick boxing etc and he put me onto the idea of doing the weights to build it up and showed me which exercises to do, I have a whole bunch of exercises and squats that I do, I use the kettlebells and I also have hand held weights, wrist and ankle weights for when I do squats etc...:8855: I know me lifting 7.5kgs, I do 50 of those arm lifts (each arm), not all at once, I break them down, 20 on each arm, then 2 x 15 on each arm, I do 30 squats, and lots lots more...to think when my girls bought me the weights for mothers day in March (it's what I asked for), I was using the 2.5kg and found that heavy (it came in a set of 3), then after about a month went up to 5kg and now for the last 3 months approx I have been using the 7.5kg and think I am going to eventually invest in some bigger weights, but they are fine for now, this is why I am so adamant that anyone can exercise, like I said the hospital told me to expect to be in a wheelchair...NO WAY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! not if I can help it
When I started exercising Crumble, I loved the wii and tennis was my favourite, and i did a little bit of weights, but about a month or so ago I fractured my toe and couldn't stand to do any major exercise, so just concentrated on really pushing the weights and i loved it, so now my exercise routine contains about 30 mins-1 hour of wii fit or wii sports and the rest is my weights, which make me sweat more, make my heart pump more after 10 mins than doing an hour or more of the wii xx

:8855:So, Tightwad Tilly, have head office had a tongue lashing off you yet? :D

I think I'm encouraging you to become more sophisticated just like me :D

A few weeks ago you'd have called me tightarse :8855:

Hiya hun, That's one of the main reasons I do the weights and resistance, to build on my core...my son in law does boxing, kick boxing etc and he put me onto the idea of doing the weights to build it up and showed me which exercises to do, I have a whole bunch of exercises and squats that I do, I use the kettlebells and I also have hand held weights, wrist and ankle weights for when I do squats etc...:8855: I know me lifting 7.5kgs, I do 50 of those arm lifts (each arm), not all at once, I break them down, 20 on each arm, then 2 x 15 on each arm, I do 30 squats, and lots lots more...to think when my girls bought me the weights for mothers day in March (it's what I asked for), I was using the 2.5kg and found that heavy (it came in a set of 3), then after about a month went up to 5kg and now for the last 3 months approx I have been using the 7.5kg and think I am going to eventually invest in some bigger weights, but they are fine for now, this is why I am so adamant that anyone can exercise, like I said the hospital told me to expect to be in a wheelchair...NO WAY, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!! not if I can help it
When I started exercising Crumble, I loved the wii and tennis was my favourite, and i did a little bit of weights, but about a month or so ago I fractured my toe and couldn't stand to do any major exercise, so just concentrated on really pushing the weights and i loved it, so now my exercise routine contains about 30 mins-1 hour of wii fit or wii sports and the rest is my weights, which make me sweat more, make my heart pump more after 10 mins than doing an hour or more of the wii xx
sorry i am butting in again but am interested in u exercising with a bad back as i have a degenerative disease of my spine from the neck to base of spine and i bought some weights but can only uses 2.5kg ones at moment am hoping to build up to the 5kg but far to heavy at moment if i use them i am in agony after i was going to buy a kettle bell but don't think i will be able to use it mostly due to the pain do u take strong painkillers so u don't get any pain when ur doing the exercise sorry to be nosey just trying to find a way to do some exercise without it hurting lol x

I'd never actually heard of kettlebells until you mentioned them, Lily. My DH seems most keen for me to try them.
Hmmm .. in honesty he had quite the little gym going on when we got married but I got rid of it gradually, although I loved the rowing machine.
It had to all be removed from the spare room once I'd installed the cot and the teddy mobile. And then the rot set in.:(

I'd never actually heard of kettlebells until you mentioned them, Lily. My DH seems most keen for me to try them.
Hmmm .. in honesty he had quite the little gym going on when we got married but I got rid of it gradually, although I loved the rowing machine.
It had to all be removed from the spare room once I'd installed the cot and the teddy mobile. And then the rot set in.:(

I too had a rowing machine years ago (I lost 8st in 7 months after winning a holiday with it's aid, but never kept the weight off), but not tried one since my back injury, always scared me cos I remembered the pain lol...might have to give one a go, my daughter has one gathering dust xx

Hi all, lost 2.5lb today, aiming for my 1.5stone badge next week need to lose 3.5lb so going to get alot of speed food going, like the soups, in asda they have the new mullerlight coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate flavour yogurts they are free syns out now in asda for 30p each, they are lovely had two already, been told they would be nice in a curry, has anyone tried them yet.

jane x

sorry i am butting in again but am interested in u exercising with a bad back as i have a degenerative disease of my spine from the neck to base of spine and i bought some weights but can only uses 2.5kg ones at moment am hoping to build up to the 5kg but far to heavy at moment if i use them i am in agony after i was going to buy a kettle bell but don't think i will be able to use it mostly due to the pain do u take strong painkillers so u don't get any pain when ur doing the exercise sorry to be nosey just trying to find a way to do some exercise without it hurting lol x

Hi Hun, yes I do get pain, nothing that I can't bear though and if it does get bad (and some days it does get really bad) then I don't do the weights, just do what I can, but as I have gotten stronger the pain is definitely less....I also, if my back is feeling fragile that day, take my pain killers first.
I am definitely (now) more scared of not exercising and keeping the weight, than I am of having a few days laid up (which I still do get from time to time, but again they are getting fewer and fewer times) and I am hoping that as I get fitter, thinner and stronger a lot of my pain and other ailments will either disappear or become a lot less debilitating ....I also started with just the 2.5kg kettle-bell but can now work with the 7.5kg one and hopefully as I get stronger and fitter will advance to even bigger weights to push me ..gl hun xx

Hi all, lost 2.5lb today, aiming for my 1.5stone badge next week need to lose 3.5lb so going to get alot of speed food going, like the soups, in asda they have the new mullerlight coconut sprinkled with dark chocolate flavour yogurts they are free syns out now in asda for 30p each, they are lovely had two already, been told they would be nice in a curry, has anyone tried them yet.

jane x

Well done Jane, great loss, you'll do the other 3.5lb soon I'm sure, haven't tried the new coconut yoghurt yet, but I will I love coconut yummy xx

Brilliant loss Jane. :clap::clap: You're doing great. ;)

I'm wondering if I'd like the coconut one. Only other one I liked was the Lemon cheesecake one. Others are too sweet for me.

My wii fit plus game has been dispatched. :greenapple: I shall be having fun with that when it arrives. :D

Just noticed Argos has the most gorgeous colour ramekin dishes in. Perfect for my kitchen. Page 954. Having them. :D
Then I can make all the lovely puds recipes on here and the cherry pie in the latest SW mag. Or was it July's. dunno.

Shall have to go edit my menu again. Nicked an activia out the fridge. Would have to be a peach one. They're not free. :rant2:

Shall stop my waffling and take a stroll round the diaries. See whatca all been up to. ;)

Hmmmm might not be too keen myself if they're sweet. Can't get my head round them in a curry. Would it be like korma then?

That's another reason I like the shape ones. Really thick and not too sweet.

Anyone tried the shape white chocolate desserts that tescos are doing for 79p on special?

tillymax said:
I love the lemon cheesecake mullers. I'm glad they've brought them back. I've just got to remember to buy some of them and the crumble yogurts.

I like some of the other mullers but I prefer Shape Zero yogurts cos they're thicker.

I wonder what the coconut one would taste like frozen - might try that :)

Mmmmm... Coconut frozen muller !!! I can't wait to try it!!!

Back