Unfinished diary

How sad am I? I actually took piccies of his hot choc because I couldn't believe the size of it and wanted to show the kids. :p
When I work out how to transfer photos off his phone I'll try and post it. Hummungus thing. :)

Trying to plan food today but I am still stuffed from the steak he cooked last night.
I have way over done the free meat and fruit.:whistle:
Twas lovely tho. :D

Miss home now. Miss the boys. Had the best time but getting that warm fuzzy feeling about going home. :)
Booked another weekend away while here (love free wifi :D) for back end of next month but taking lads with us then. Caravan for that one so that should be interesting. :rolleyes:

Right, must get off before he starts rolling his eyes at me. He's watching QVC hifi presentation so engrossed at present. ;) Just noticed £615! :eek: He's no chance...I have 'weekend away fever' now, no money for silly music systems!

Food planish : RED

Banana
1 slice wlm bread
chicken/salad (made into sarnie) ~ HXB, 2 syns

strawberries
french toast ~ HXB
activia FF yog

scramble eggs
smoked salmon
tomatoes/mushroom
1/2 tsp olive oil ~ 1 syn

iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

250ml milk (drinks) ~ HXA

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 4 syns

87/105 syns

So that's me done. No idea if I'll have more but thats what I fancy at the moment. :D

DH just started packing up stuff so we'll be setting off motoring home soon.:character00182:
Everyone will be out when we get back, hopefully :rolleyes:, so shall continue in relaxed mode for a bit longer. :p

Catch up with you all later. Missed reading up on you all. ;)

Hope sil's been good too :D

Where did you go. You probably said but I can't be bothered reading back through all the posts :)

How sad am I? I actually took piccies of his hot choc because I couldn't believe the size of it and wanted to show the kids. :p
When I work out how to transfer photos off his phone I'll try and post it. Hummungus thing. :)

Trying to plan food today but I am still stuffed from the steak he cooked last night.
I have way over done the free meat and fruit.:whistle:
Twas lovely tho. :D

Miss home now. Miss the boys. Had the best time but getting that warm fuzzy feeling about going home. :)
Booked another weekend away while here (love free wifi :D) for back end of next month but taking lads with us then. Caravan for that one so that should be interesting. :rolleyes:

Right, must get off before he starts rolling his eyes at me. He's watching QVC hifi presentation so engrossed at present. ;) Just noticed £615! :eek: He's no chance...I have 'weekend away fever' now, no money for silly music systems!

So that's me done. No idea if I'll have more but thats what I fancy at the moment. :D

DH just started packing up stuff so we'll be setting off motoring home soon.:character00182:
Everyone will be out when we get back, hopefully :rolleyes:, so shall continue in relaxed mode for a bit longer. :p

Catch up with you all later. Missed reading up on you all. ;)

NO NO NO you're not sad ...put the pic up....I want to see how many syns we are all avoiding and :drool: over them lol
Sounds like you had an amazing time and how good were you :patback:, and good on you for booking the next one, so much more important than a new hi-fi and believe me I am a music freak, better than TV any day of the week (hmm or food oh and sex too :8855:)
I love that, when you hate going home but as soon as you have gotten to the point that you think yeah we have to go home, that warm feeling hits your tummy and how lucky for you that the "honeymoon" continues when you get back, would kill for 5 minutes peace here lol xx

Don't hog the pic and :drool: alone, we want to salivate too lol xx

:welcome: home hun xx

:8855:I'm trying my best. :D

Didn't see you two there will I was fighting to understand photobucket.
Got piccy uploaded but now what?

Can see different codes on side but which to use for here? Lost. :confused:

:8855:I'm trying my best. :D

Didn't see you two there will I was fighting to understand photobucket.
Got piccy uploaded but now what?

Can see different codes on side but which to use for here? Lost. :confused:

I don't use photobucket, sorry can't help, told ya I am a techno phobe, took me long enough to learn how to upload pics from my puter and even now every time I want to add another I struggle to remember lol xx

Bah keep trying but no joy. Dont' know how to do it. Just get a red cross.

I am guessing that is supposed to be the image then lol

Can you upload the pic to your photo gallery, I think you need a bb code ...but don't quote me ok lol xx

Think I got it in my gallery. Was failing doing the code thingy jackie. Thought I was doing what you said but no joy. Am useless.

:D You can see it. Yah! I've learnt how to do piccies.
I was doing it all wrong Jackie. I was pasting into that mountain icon not directly into the post. Duh.

It was huge. Really tall and looked delicious. When the teenager fetched it she giggled at DH and said his looked far more fun than mine. She wasn't wrong. :rolleyes:

OMG ..I just had dinner and I am now too full to appreciate it, but it's looks amazing, I will be back fro a proper :drool: later...I just can't understand how you didn't put a banana skin or something on the floor, get hubby out of his chair for a few mo's ...ooops he slipped ...and while he was down, demolish that scrumptious looking hot choccy...how did you sit there and drink tea?????? :8855:

oh and amazing job uploading pic...now I have to learn to do it lol xx

:woohoo: I only did it, and when you click on mine (on my diary) you get the bigger more full on pic...thanks girls, I'm not so dumb after all lol xxx

Back