Unfinished diary

Congratulations - they took the love seat literally then :eek:

This means you have to write the book now and then you'll have one less worry cos you'll be loaded. Actually you can do two books. The first one is the life story comedy type book and the second can be Granny Crumbles Healthy Recipes :)

I'm sure that with you, your family and friends providing the help and support that you're already doing they will be fine.

Huni I can't remember for the life of me how old DS1 is but at end of the day they are teenagers and all teenagers lie :( I honestly believed stupidly I could change that by promoting honesty, bringing them up right, but I've learnt the hard way that life just aint like that. The lies trip off their tongue.

Its done hun, its dusted, forget it and move forward and try to accept the change gradually. At least you have a few months to get used to the idea sweetheart and we are all here to support you. :) (((hugs)))

He has obviously decided to stand by his girlfriend and that in itself shows how well brought up and what a fab fab family he has.

If we can help you in any way 'Nanna Crumble' you know we will :)

I for one am proud of how you have coped with all this going on and stayed on plan. I've have eaten the larder itself so I take my hat off to you sweetie you are a wonderful lady :) xxxxx

Awww thank you for those words Jackie. Kids eh? :D Drive you insane sometimes.

Must get sorted today. Hardly accomplished anything and tea needs to be prepared for them earlier. Urghh. Hate the 'whats for tea' question. :(

Congratulations on becoming a Nanna I am so excited for you I agree with lily being a Nanna is just that little bit more special, I watched my 1st grandchild being born by my daughter it was lovely, I will never ever forget it, I have 4 grandchildren now love them to bits, it makes you come alive again, especially at Christmas time, taking them to see father Christmas, (jumping ahead here), but you have all this to come and you will enjoy every second of it.

Jane x

Hi Crumble,
:hug99: I understand how hurt you must feel with the lies, I would be the same, there are so many things you can do to me but lie and that's the ultimate sin, but , as you Jackie and everyone else will say, it's not something that you can change and what's happened has happened, the good thing in all of this is that a beautiful child will be born and that child will be so lucky, because he/she will have a wonderful, loving warm caring woman as their Nanna, someone that they can look at and be proud of no matter what and someone who I know will be there loving and supporting them as you have done with your own children.
It is the most wonderful experience you can have as a human being and I know that already you are warming to the idea, hence the proud pictures of baby goodies, and for that I congratulate you and send you much love xx

Oh hun, that's so lovely what a great coincidence...and how great that you have someone that you are really close to to share everything with, who knows what you are feeling and thinking...super excited for you hun.
Say hi to mum for me, feel like I kind of know her lol
Have a fun day sweetie xx

Lily, before I forget, I really love that new avatar piccie of you. You look lovely.
Disappointed I can't see your pink fluffy slippers, tho. :D

Lily, before I forget, I really love that new avatar piccie of you. You look lovely.
Disappointed I can't see your pink fluffy slippers, tho. :D

Lol, I didn't wear them in the end hun, I actually got my shoes on, even though I wished I hadn't ...my feet were and still are sore from wearing the shoes, but more a bothersome sore than a painful sore.
I had to put that pic up, gotta show off for a bit haven't I lol
Hope you're having a great day
Oh and next time I have to wear my pink fluffy slippers I'll make sure I get a picture just for you lol xx

:rotflmao: hope your nicks are dry by now :rotflmao: Have a good one

Was thinking the same as Jackie and Tilly, not quite you're bubbly self ...at least you don't sound it (more a gut feeling than anything else), as Jackie said, we are your friends and we do care and we are here if you want to rant, ramble or anything else
Take care hun, speak soon xx

Just don't seem yourself Mrs Crumble. We are your friends and here if you need us xxxxx

Hi crumble, I agree with Jackie, tilly and lily, you don't sound like your cheerful self, hope you are ok, I am going to send you a hug.:hug99:

Jane x

Glad to see DS1 has got home safe you worry no matter what their age :)

Busy but fun day ahead for you today, good luck with the frock hunting

Hey sweetie
just remember we are here if you need us I will say no more on the matter it was just my sixth sense ((hugs))

I am glad I am not alone in the panicking parents club . I would be the same. I worry no matter how old they are etc etc. But then us perfect parents would wouldn't we.

Isn't it funny how a horrid day affects what we eat. I am sitting here working out comfort food :8855:

Garden party - I think you deserve a new out fit with all this weight you have lost :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad its not just me that worries about them. :)
And I've just had this realisation - it'll probably be the same with grandchildren as well, won't it? Its never really going to end. :eek:

Oh well, its Bank Holiday weekend and I'm going to concentrate on having fun and relaxing. :D

I think its like a duracell battery it goes on and on and on :8855:

Its only cos we care sweetie. We can't help how we are can we? I'd be the same, well you know I am ...

Have a fabby weekend. I need to work but may just try and work all day sunday or tomorrow and have the rest off xxxxx

Morning sweetie, glad to see you're ok, like Jackie says a sixth sense .
Hun my eldest is 32 and my step son is 45 and I worry my hair grey everyday, DD1 and I had a big chat, cuddle, tears and more chat on my bed the other day, as I have been worried sick about her for the last 2 months or more. She used to ring me everyday, was always here but suddenly 2 months ago stopped, scared the bejesus out of me .. she left home and got married at 18, so for 14 years this trend has been the norm, to suddenly have everything I know turned upside down was/is scary, so I know how you feel and as I said to her on Tuesday, doesn't matter how old she is, she is still my baby and as her mummy I am going to worry and if I didn't then I wouldn't be doing my job properly, as it turns out I had very good reason to worry, but that's another story altogether.
Glad DS1 is home safe and sound, doesn't it make you a little mad when you have worried yourself sick and they turn up music blaring without a care in the world lol, but hun this is what we signed up for when we gave birth lol
OOOh love frock shopping and I am with SIL here why traipse round the shops getting sore feet when you can sit in luxury with your cuppa and biccies if you so feel inclined and shop till your hearts content at all hours of the day and night ...you got to love the internet lol
Glad you are going to pamper yourself, you lovely lady deserve it very much and yes you will worry about your grandchildren almost as much as your own children lol
Have a great day sweetie xx

Back