Unfinished diary

Lily!!! Its so good to see you here. :wavey: I've been keeping up with the exercise, as you can see. :D I've even got a pedometer coming from Avon soon - so I can attach that to my [STRIKE]pyjamas[/STRIKE] exercise kit as I go wombling round the house. ;)

Well you lot are too funny.:rotflmao:
I'm sat here in bed trying not to wake DH while I split my sides reading this. What a lovely way to wake up. :D

But on a more serious note: Its weigh in tomorrow. :eek:

Am I the only one that has noticed that the day before weigh in is the most dangerous day of the week? :( The day when you convince yourself that you've put on at least a stone so whats the point in not having that blah blah blah. :eek:

I've also tried new tricks this week. Having my syns on a weekly basis and not a daily. Wanting to try this for 4 weeks to see how it goes as I prefer it. BUT how will it effect the scales in the morning? :eek:

Last night I was full of confidence thinking it will all pan out. Today I'm uneasy. What if I've kyboshed? :cry:

I even got paranoid about my skinnys and sent DH at 9.30pm to procure 3 more boxes and secrete them in the freezer. :whistle:

Jackie - its just penetrated my brain what you said. You don't know what a krushem is. :eek::eek: Forget the above, this is far more serious!
Now I'm a bit of an authority on krushems, I graduated with honours in them actually. ;)
But do you REALLY want to know? Because once you tried one you can't go back. You will crave the next one.
You'd probably start with the maltester one, move onto the strawberry shortcake one and finally work up to the accolade of them all - the new Milkybar one, that you can hardly suck up the straw for the huge chunks of chocolate in it. :party0027:

No, I don't think I had better tell you about them. The weight of responsibility is too much. But all I will say is - you'll be telling KFC to keep their chicken in future and just hurry up with the drink. ;)

Food today

french toast ~ HXB
banana
activia ff cherry yogurt

Herby bacon omelette
tinned toms

Linc sausage ~ 3.5 syns
Yorkie ~ 2.5
Potatoes ~ HXB
g beans/mixed florets
gravy ~ 2 syns

skinny cho/brownie lolly ~ 4.5 syns
banana
3 walnuts crushed. ~ 3 syns

large iced coffee ~ 2x HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 16.5 syns

100/105 syns

So that brings me in on target for my syns this week. :greenapple: I forgot to get the squirty cream for my pud but, as I was near the wire syn-wise, I'll let it pass. Could have a tsp of maple syrup, I s'pose. Would it ruin the flavour?:confused: I just don't know. Think I'll leave it as it is. ;)

Well,DH just fetched me a coffee, didn't succeed in not waking him up, so I'm off for a ramble round the diaries.

See you all later. ;)

I hadn't thought about it before but you're right the day before weigh in is dangerous :eek:

Regarding using your syns weekly rather than daily - some people can and some people can't. I think it's a good idea to try it out cos at least you'll know.

I'm sure you'll be fine though cos you've been really good.

Everytime I read your menus I think I want that. If you put pics of your meals on too I'd think I was in heaven :)

Morning Crumble :wavey:

Glad we managed to make you smile when you got up this morning :D

I have been known on the day before weigh in to go a bit mad and have lots of stuff I shouldn't be having. Heck a few weeks ago I even had a McD's breakfast just before I went into class!!! :eek: :eek: You just need to stay focused for one more day and then all your hard work will be rewarded. :D

I also tend to use weekly syns instead of daily as I normally like to have some nice crisps and choccie on a saturday night so try to save some up for then. Have you preferred doing it this way?

Do you go to a class or weigh in at home yourself?

Hope you have a good day...your menu plan sounds lovely. I'll be round in a few hours for tea and yummy dessert!! Care to give me one of your skinny cows??? :gimi:

Hey hun,
Yep I finally found my way here, I saw the sign for crazyville and it led me here lol.....what are you wasting money on an exercise kit that's only going to last you a few weeks? and why don't they make them so that they start off as an O/S size 34 (my old size) and go down the size scale with you...I want one that starts at my top weight and shrinks with me, I object to buying all the in between sizes, they had all the money out of me when I was on the way up and now they want it again on the way down...no I'll continue to exercise in my pj's...all though I do put a bra on ....site of my umbalumba's dancing about ain't pretty lol
Have stolen a few of your food ideas...yummy in my tummy and nipped across to take note of Michelle's Lentil and Bacon Soup...can't wait for lunch with that one ....god I love this site .
Anyway my lovely, keep up the good work, you're doing an amazing job and I am off to do my first hour or 2 of exercise...I don't feel like it today but I have wi on tuesday and haven't had a fantastic week, not really been in the mood this week, (not come off plan, but been a bit reckless shall we say lol) even more reason to do exercise,so def need to keep it up now...I know what you mean about the day before wi being the most dangerous and the actual day itself I have a set routine that day, If I don't stick to it I get my knickers in such a twist lol
Anyway, have great day all xxx

I will not visit KFC, I will not visit KFC, I don't want a KFC.... :8855: If I don't go there I won't be tempted :D They sound amazing but honestly never heard of or had one, now if you mentioned cadburys chocolate or walkers crisps had em both by the bucket load :8855:

Glad we gave you a giggle Crumble :D and Lily - Lily you are doing amazing , well done you! You must be so proud of yourself :D

Your food diary always sounds amazing. I have no idea about today other than got chicken out. I am sticking to bland so I might have pasta with mine but coat the chicken in a weeny bit of flavoured cous cous just so I get something tasty.

Day before weigh day is a weird one for me. I always stick to plan :eek: I am usually pretty perfect in the hopes all the fat drops off overnight :8855: xxxxx

I will not visit KFC, I will not visit KFC, I don't want a KFC.... :8855: If I don't go there I won't be tempted :D They sound amazing but honestly never heard of or had one, now if you mentioned cadburys chocolate or walkers crisps had em both by the bucket load :8855:

Glad we gave you a giggle Crumble :D and Lily - Lily you are doing amazing , well done you! You must be so proud of yourself :D

Your food diary always sounds amazing. I have no idea about today other than got chicken out. I am sticking to bland so I might have pasta with mine but coat the chicken in a weeny bit of flavoured cous cous just so I get something tasty.

Day before weigh day is a weird one for me. I always stick to plan :eek: I am usually pretty perfect in the hopes all the fat drops off overnight :8855: xxxxx

:thankyou:Thank you Jackie, for once in my life I really am proud of myself.
Omg I really did have a giggle :giggle: reading this, my hubby kept asking what was so funny lol.
Oooh Jackie have you tried the syn free KFC recipe on here...it's scrumdiddlyumptious :eatdrink023:, really love it x

:thankyou:Thank you Jackie, for once in my life I really am proud of myself.
Omg I really did have a giggle :giggle: reading this, my hubby kept asking what was so funny lol.
Oooh Jackie have you tried the syn free KFC recipe on here...it's scrumdiddlyumptious :eatdrink023:, really love it x

SO you should be proud. I am proud of you and don't even know you :D you'd done absolutely amazing.

I tried the KFC once but was abit strong for my lot think I used too much bovril but will try it again. The chicken coated in cous cous sounded yum so thought I'd try that but with flavoured cous cous to give it some umph :D xxxxx

Morning all, :D

See I'm smiliing, WI was a good one. :p

Another 5.5lbs off today :bliss::party0011: and that means I'm down into the 19's.:woohoo:

Tilly, you're right, I had to try the weekly syns thing to see what it did and I do prefer it, Tooty. Now whether or not it continues to be a good thing I shall see over the coming weeks. I do love the flexibility of it, tho.
Oh and Tooty- I'll share my weight :eek:, I'll even share my secrets but no way am I sharing my skinnys!
Would you believe DH put my 3 new boxes on full display at the top of the freezer.:eek::eek: then he wonders why I'm muttering with my head and shoulders buried inside it rearranging.
Now I know how a squirrel feels hiding its nuts.

Lily - if exercising in pyjamas is good enough for you, its good enough for me. ;) Totally with you on the not exercising without the bra thing, tho. Think here -Grandfather clock and pendulums, its just not happening. :eek:
In fact think 'clackers.' except you're probably all too young to have played with those in the past. :p

I've got the wii to myself today. She's back to work. :greenapple: She was frantically searching the garage/aka dumping ground, muttering, ' nunchucks' to herself. Apparently essential for certain games we have.
She didn't find them. But.... I found MINE :sign0151: DS2 is sworn to secrecy. And of course I'll share....... eventually.:rolleyes:

Jackie - you've just reminded me I have a box of crisps locked in my wardrobe - don't ask,:rolleyes:. Crisps to me are the biggest trigger, that and crunchy bread. Oh and put them together, crisp sandwiches. Yummy yum. :drool:

I haven't even planned my menu yet today. :eek: I was so giddy excited about the weigh in I forgot.
Oh and I weigh in at home as I do SW online. I'm an anti-social little beastie in real life. :D

Isn't that strange, I'm totally comfortable chatting away about nothing with everyone on here but shove me in a room with half a dozen people and I clam up. :confused:

To me this has to be the perfect way.
All the info online, all the support on here and everyone shares their consultants tips. :D

Oh and about photos. I LOVE photos. Lets you see what people are eating AND how much. Really helpful. Its something I'll have to see about. Have a camera somewhere, probably in all the unopened boxes since moving or may still be at mum's.
That's something to get sorted for the future, plus I'd like some record of myself as I go slowly down. :rolleyes:

Right, off to plot and plan this weeks menus. Be back laters. :D

Have a good one all.

:wow: 5.5lbs...:happy096: you're amazing !!
I think maybe I need to start doing the weekly syns thing rather than on a daily basis, it seems to work really well for everyone else, but I'm a scaredy cat...you can bet your bottom dollar I'll do it and gain that 5.5lb you lost lol
Clackers...I remember them so well and you are so my best friend now, too young to have played with them ....I wish lol...I'd probably have been close to leaving school while you were still in nappies lol...I know I look like a young fit goddess hahaha (ok ok I'm awake now) but I am in fact almost old enough to be your big sister lol...(or so I gather from previous threads) xx

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:Well done on the brilliant loss

I used to love clackers and then they went and banned them cos kids kept breaking their knuckles. Bl**dy health and safety. Kids today are much softer than we were. In my day we had toys that broke our knuckles and really high slides above concrete.

I'm off to pack my bag cos I'm coming to stay with you and then I can lose weight and eat all your yummy food. Get the kettle on :)

:happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036::happy036:Well done on the brilliant loss

I used to love clackers and then they went and banned them cos kids kept breaking their knuckles. Bl**dy health and safety. Kids today are much softer than we were. In my day we had toys that broke our knuckles and really high slides above concrete.

I'm off to pack my bag cos I'm coming to stay with you and then I can lose weight and eat all your yummy food. Get the kettle on :)

lol....Hope you have a huge house Crumble...looks like you have a load of new lodgers !!!
Know what you mean Tilly, kids today can't breath without health and safety looking over their shoulders, they would be sh***ing themselves at some of the "dangerous" stuff we got up to. Oh and I remember the really high slides too...I so want to find one now lol x

:8855:In that case we can smile indulgently at the youngens on here and sagely give them our advice. :rotflmao: I feel like Grandma Walton.

The thing is, I feel really much happier in my skin as I get older. The freedom of not caring so much what people think is :wow:. Could it be confidence?

A couple of years back I even started wearing sleeveless t-shirts. :eek: It was bliss. Shorts, too. Well, round the house. :rolleyes:

While I'm pretty quiet as a rule in a group, these days I've even been known to be a bit outspoken if I thought it called for. :eek: The kids think it hilarious. DH has a snigger.

It has to be an age thing. I think I'm enjoying growing older. :p Apart from the knees, don't like that bit. :(

OOOh I've been whittering away to myself and I see Tilly's here.

Thank you, thank you Tilly. :D

And you remember them!

LETS HERE IT FOR THE CLACKERS!

You're right, we weren't soft. Hard as nails. Clackers were the weapon of choice in our playground. Not that I ever... oh no.. self defence here. :whistle:
Our Head banned them way before the others caught on about their potential. :p

Yeah and thinking about it, where was our bark and play mats back then? We'd hang upsidedown on the climbing frames and land on our heads on the concrete. Did us no harm. :rolleyes:

Errr Lily, just a thought. We're you not supposed to be doing :character00116: . Is it not weigh in tomorrow or am I dreaming it?

In fact, am I not supposed to be plotting and aplanning my menus? So much more fun on here tho. :D

:8855:In that case we can smile indulgently at the youngens on here and sagely give them our advice. :rotflmao: I feel like Grandma Walton.

The thing is, I feel really much happier in my skin as I get older. The freedom of not caring so much what people think is :wow:. Could it be confidence?

A couple of years back I even started wearing sleeveless t-shirts. :eek: It was bliss. Shorts, too. Well, round the house. :rolleyes:

While I'm pretty quiet as a rule in a group, these days I've even been known to be a bit outspoken if I thought it called for. :eek: The kids think it hilarious. DH has a snigger.

It has to be an age thing. I think I'm enjoying growing older. :p Apart from the knees, don't like that bit. :(

OOOh I've been whittering away to myself and I see Tilly's here.

Thank you, thank you Tilly. :D

And you remember them!

LETS HERE IT FOR THE CLACKERS!

You're right, we weren't soft. Hard as nails. Clackers were the weapon of choice in our playground. Not that I ever... oh no.. self defence here. :whistle:
Our Head banned them way before the others caught on about their potential. :p

Yeah and thinking about it, where was our bark and play mats back then? We'd hang upsidedown on the climbing frames and land on our heads on the concrete. Did us no harm. :rolleyes:

Errr Lily, just a thought. We're you not supposed to be doing :character00116: . Is it not weigh in tomorrow or am I dreaming it?

In fact, am I not supposed to be plotting and aplanning my menus? So much more fun on here tho. :D

Ah yes I am supposed to be :character00116: but I guess I have been :busted: , still I think I have the perfect excuse, got the SKY engineer here and as much as I love :character00115::whacky068: there is no way I am doing it in front of Mr young and very fit and very very tall (swoon)...I tried my hardest to suck in 120lbs of excess weight but I think I looked like Mrs Michelin Man....so my dear, Have you got a SKY engineer there too or are we just being distracted by all the fun on here? hmmmm :D x

Well done what a fab loss :D:D:D:D

you lot are making me laugh. I haven't even started work yet been reading your threads.

I am debating if I know what clackers are.... I am thinking as I am of a similar age I should do but my brain is not connecting :8855:

I am the same Crumble. I would hate going to class, yet happy to natter away on here with all of you :D

I can't remember the rest. I remember Lily sucking in extra weight for Mr Swoon Sky Man, and Tilly talking about Bums stuck in slides and firemen :eek::eek::eek::eek: and Crumble checking her lollies :8855:

You've got the gist of it then, Jackie. ;)

I've sort of started work myself. I've sorted the washing, well not physically but mentally I've made piles from the heap. :D

No further with my menu plan but I now know that bacon, egg and tomato are on for my late brekkie. TY Tilly. :p

Guess its time to switch the kettle on, write lots of lists of what I'd like to get done :p. After that I'll be ready for another waltz around the diaries. :D

Last edited:
:bliss:Frantically looking for my keys.

TILLY, TILLY grab your coat. Lily's only got a fit sky engineer there!

And yeah you're excused from the exercise for now - HOW would you concentrate?

:8855:at sucking the stomach in. When I try nothing happens. :eek:

I know I couldn't believe it either, they have someone that works for Sky that is actually Very Tall about 6ft 6 ", Very blonde don't usually go for blonds but this time I'll make the exception, Very muscle y :wow: ...there I was sitting in the kitchen minding my own business when mister incredible turned up ...I ignored him same as I had done all the rest until hubby insisted I come look at his work ...oh and his work was goooood ...oh sorry was daydreaming there ....it's not very often I wish I was 25 years younger, 120lb thinner, single and incredibly gorgeous instantly but..........:D

Between us, I DID have that nightmare we all dread. Stuck up this humungus slide, DS1 on my lap at the top. Blessed thing undersized! Stuck fast.
To my shame I sent DS1 flying down on his own - his dad was waiting like the proud father to receive him at the end. He was doing the screamming abdabs. Drew loads of attention.
Then I managed to stand up, with all these kids heckling me from behind, only to realise they'd lined themselves up the ladder by the dozens.
No one was about when I set off up the thing. So I had to make them all reverse. Nasty little things kids can be, too.
Smug fat mums watching from the sidelines didn't help.

No more slides for me. Never. My poor kids hardly ever saw a slide after that cos I always tried to distract them with something else. :eek:

Now I know I'm supposed to say something to make you feel better but I can't breathe for laughing :8855:

Now I know I'm supposed to say something to make you feel better but I can't breathe for laughing :8855:

OMG I am so pleased I'm not the only one ...sorry Crumble :p xx

Back