Unfinished diary

Hi, just had a catch up on your diary, well done on the loss thats amazing!! :happy096: *weeks always a bad one. My hubby hates me that week, actually even I hate me that week! :D
Glad your feeling better today tho hun. Your food looks scrummy!

Weird day yesterday. Felt blah.. *week finally arrived very late, the joys of being my age :rolleyes: so I took to my bed around 8ish after getting throughly grumpy with the family. Bet they were glad to see the back of me. :eek:

I'd gone through the usual, 'Am I the only one that knows how to recycle in this house?!.... Wouldn't it be nice to make myself a cuppa without having to clean the counter off everytime first!.... Is someone starting a collection of toilet roll cores or has everyone forgotten where the bin is?! '

Urghh it was endless. Even I was sick of hearing myself. :ashamed0005:

My brave DH brought me up a cup of tea and laid watching tv with me until I fell asleep. Well beyond the call of duty, I think. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, today I'm feeling totally different. DS2, after nervously checking the way the wind was blowing, has clearly decided its safe to stay in the lounge with me and has even made me a cup of tea. :eek:

That was me all weekend but I can't blame it on * week cos I've had an early menopause. I think I'm just a nasty person :rolleyes:

My hubbie is either brave or foolish cos he just ignores me :8855:

I want my orangey shiney back. Its so bright and cheerful. Each time I look at yours I miss mine. :cry:

I really, really want the 4stone gorgeous, fresh green shiney. It was so nearly in my grasp once but I blew it. It won't get away this time. It will be mine. :sign0151:

This time we will all do it and get a green shiney :D

Oh Tilly I so wish I had early menopause the perimenopause appears to be endless for me and fraught with all sorts of problems... the joys of being a woman.

Crumble hope you are feeling alot better, think my lot hate me on * week and I get extra ones :8855: so they get extra nastyness :8855:

Mum said hers started at 38 and lasted till 48. I'm 48 and only just starting to have probs really. Could do without it. If only we could flip a switch and be done. :rolleyes:

Flipping a switch sounds good to me :D mine started the year my lovely Dad died, so 6 years ago so I too was 38. I cope most of the time but the extra * weeks drive me crazy especially when trying to lose weight as even with the extra ones I get the cravings and bloatedness too :( oh joys eh>? Good job we all have each other to keep us going :D

You too ((hugs)). Least I'm glad I'm at this end of it and not at the beginning. Pesky things - men are so lucky!

Okay, sorted sort-of-ish.

Have rummaged in pantry for ingredients and now have a Wholemeal loaf on the go in the breadmaker. ;)
Have added some pumpkin seeds and linseeds to cheer myself up. That cost dearly. :eek:

I then discovered that my proposed smoked haddock could not be HXBed on a green day.:rant2: Won't give up my green day as I've set my sights on a lemony rice pudding tonight. :drool:

So here is the revised plan:

Banana/apple
iced coffee ~ HXA + 1 syn

smoked haddock ~ 4 syns
g beans/cauli/carrots/brocc

1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
One large jacket potato above poured over
side salad

watermelon

Lemony rice pud ~ HXA + 4 syns

= 2x HXA, 1 HXB (for linseeds in bread) + 13.5 syns
29.5/105 syns

Regarding the seedy bread. I intend to HXB my slices but have already counted the linseeds in todays (naughty but don't care) and will add an extra 1.5 syns for each subsequent slice that I have for the pumpkin seeds. Normally get around 10 slices out of my loaves.

So.. I'm done. :D How does anyone work and do SW? Some days it can take me the morning to sort it all out. :p

Last edited:
Seedy bread a disaster. Breadmaker playing up. Binned bread but now discovered I love toasted sunflower seeds... nibbled on the bottom burnt bits. :)

Hi Crumble,

I hope you don't mind me checking out your diary. You have put many a smile on my soor puss of a face tonight (but that's another story for my own diary! :rolleyes:) I have really enjoyed reading about your journey and can I just say a big well done on your weight loss last week. What a fab achievement. You must've been doing cartwheels!! (Not literally of course!) :8855:

I loved your outrage re F&F-gate!! How very dare someone steal your lovely healthy cereal! I hope you've managed to find the culprit and reprimand them accordingly :whoopass:

How lovely of you and your bf to have married each others brothers too. I can imagine the interesting conversations you must have of an evening! :secret: Love it.

Anyway, will look forward to reading your diary if that's okay with you. I'm kinda addicted to reading other people's now I've got one of my own!! :D

So SIL is the culprit then!! Dum....dum.....dummmmmm!! (That was meant to be dramatic music there but I wasn't sure if it would've conveyed correctly by type or if you might think I was calling your SIL a bad name!! :doh:

Good thinking about stocking the fridge with things she doesn't like...play her at her own game!! I like it! :sign0151:

Oh, on the subject of yogurts, any idea if anywhere is doing the activia snack pots on offer just now (since you mentioned them). I am ever so slightly addicted to them and have been known to eat 4 in the one day!!! :eek: Hey, it's better than a four pack of mars bars, right!!! :8855:

:8855:Very Agatha Christie. You captured it perfectly, Tooty :rotflmao:

Now you've got me worried. Have I missed a treat with the snack pots? :eek: I had a quick look and Tescos is doing 4 for £2 and Asda 10 for £4. Not sure about the others. I LOVE the Activia FF cherry yogurt with banana. Yummy with french toast. :drool:

It was the first time tonight that I had a skinnny cow and I already have plans for those. :p

Sunday night I'm going to slice a banana in a bowl. Knock my 'skinny choc/brownie' lolly off its stick and onto the banana. Squirt on small blob of cream onto and then sprinkle 3 halves walnuts crushed on top. Around 8.5 syns and totally worth it to me. Can't wait. :bliss:

Hi Jackie, :D glad to read that you're a tad better today and that Charlie's is happier and more settled. ;)

Back