Unfinished diary

Taste back today so feeling gooooood. :D Not sure its fully back but I can taste toothpaste so we're getting there. ;)

Today will be EE

Banana

Scrambled egg on toast ~ B
Tinned tomatoes

Tuna ~ 4 syns
Lettuce/toms/cue/celery
Gherkins

2x fish fingers ~ 4 syns
Boiled potatoes
Carrots/peas/tomatoes/green beans
Tartare sauce ~ 3 syns

Iced coffee (sml)
15g cheese ~ A

2x cream crackers ~ 3 syns
1 tbsp pickle ~ 1 syn
Toms/celery/gherkins

1x A, B + 15 syns

31/105 syns

Still nursing my cold but will venture as far as the sofa today. Need the exercise. :rolleyes:

Well done on the loss :D

I'm glad you've got your sense of taste back even if it is for toothpaste :eek:

Thanks Val I have. Horrible chesty cough but not bad. Hope you've had a lovely one, too.

Only 0.5lbs off this week. Some good days some not so good but quite pleased with the way the weeks gone. Have exercised and now bought my dumbells. They are so pretty! I best stop admiring them and get on with using them. :character00116:

Feeling tons better thank you. Cough definitely getting kicking into touch. :)

This leaves me no excuses now. Must stop admiring my pretty dumbells and showing them lovingly to anyone that happens to call at the door. Time to get them used. I'm starting with the pretty green ones to start. (Its the Davina McCall set of 3 from Argos).
They're nice and lightish. I can cope with those for now.

Never gonna use the blue ones. Over 2kg. :eek: Give me a break.
I'm guessing clearly blue is meant for the boys. DS can play with those. :p

Isn't it stonkingly hot today?!

Hello Jackie, m'dear. I'm still about too. Not doing so much chatting at the mo. Just getting stuck in. ;)

Patsy - what a week for me to choose to up the exercise. Its boiling! I've just done half my 'cycling' and having to have a break for water before doing the other half. Interestingly, although perhaps obviously, my very puffy foot has gone right down to normal in the minutes I've been on my bike, so to speak.
Now I hoped that would happen.
Love it when I get the confirmation of how good this is for my circulation. :D

I always suffer with puffy feet due to sitting on my jacksy all day working :( I do find red vein vine tablets from Healthspan help big time :) Also exercise :( typical eh! :D

Thats why I found it hard to find your diary. You were not posting. Its taken me days and it was only cos you posted something I could find it :D xxxxxxx

Food today will be: EE

Scrambled eggs
whlm toast ~ B
Mushrooms (lots)

Iced coffee ~ A
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

Sweet and sour mugshot
banana

Braising steak in gravy ~ 3 syns
Onions/carrots/spring cabbage
potatoes/green beans

Raspberries and meringue with LF natural yogurt ~ 4 syns

Off to get lunch and do my weights exercise. :)

Morning lovely, I just looked at the 2 videos you put up, they are fabulous, especially the second one, if you can work your way up to doing them you'll be in an amazing place...might even give the second one a go myself, even though I can exercise there are days I find my back is too sore to stand and do the workout I have planned, so that will be a good one to use on those days.

Bah to the gain, but you know what that's not so bad considering the days out eating, we all have to live normally while following a healthy plan don't we...could have been a lot worse if it had been a whole week of unhealthy eating, I know in the past I have gained 7lb+ in a week for no other reason than bad choices.

Love Biggest Loser, wish I was rich enough to employ Bob and Jillian lol I'd be skinny in a month I reckon lol, we're up to season 10 on Sky TV, so you have loads to catch up on...there is also an Australian Biggest Loser so look for that one too as that's a good one also, not as tame as the UK one lol

Have a magnificent Monday lovely and :bighug: for DGS and you too :hug99: xxxx

Back