Unfinished diary

Hey sweetie, you do make me laugh, but I have to agree it has been to hot to eat or cook and can't always be bothered to get the barbie out either (that's the cooking kind of barbie, not the doll :giggle:) and like you I would make the same statement and be first in the queue too :8855:

It's barely rained at all since ...since I don't remember when actually lol, they said we'd have rain Monday..nope...then Tuesday..nope then storms Wednesday ...nope but we had a sudden, heavy downpour that lasted all of 30 seconds and then we were back to full on sun, then they said we'd have rain today....not so far, but it has been overcast and muggy, which really isn't helping my sunburn at all lol

Have a lovely evening hun and speak soon xxx:hug99:xxx

I've made up for the excesses yesterday, Lily. High syns maybe but counted for. I've not fancied tea again tonight so I had some avocado mushed onto wholemeal bread. Ohh I love that. :)

Rain stopped here mid-afternoon and its been sunny and hot again. Not as hot as before but perfect for me. The fan is blowing a parting in my hair. I was spraying some ice cold foot spray on my feet and next thing hubby was 'ouching' and holding his eyes. Spray had blown straight in his face and near blinded him. :eek:
Getting him back for when he was having a talc after his shower the other day and that lot caught me in the face and nearly choked me to death. :p
Do these lethal toiletries come with a public health warning. Oh I can't type for giggling and the lappy is lolling about on the tidal wave that is my belly when I start to laugh. :D

Shhhhhhh reading your two posts there girls has me giggling out loud and that's not good at nearly 1am with a house full of sleeping people, that will be very upset if they are no longer able to sleep after hearing my guffaws :8855: :hug99: xxx

LOL Your belly's hardly a tidal wave, Patsy. I've been keeping an eye on your stats! ;)

Well girls, had a lovely couple of days. DGS has just been deposited back with his parents. :D Love the little chap to bits but its so lovely when I kick my feet back with a cuppa once his gone home. We took some new piccies so I'll pop one up when SIL sends them to my lappy.

There's a great big brown rabbit in my back garden. He belongs to the garden over the back, who leave him out all day. I know I should go pop him back over the fence but he's munching his way greedily through a load of weeds at the moment so I'm torn between good neighbour syndrome and 'lets see how many he can get through before they realise his missing' selfish syndrome.
He comes in regularly and she never seems to feel the need to fill the gaps in her fence.
So long as he doesn't touch my flower pots of seedlings he can stay a while. :p
Oh pet rabbits are Ok but my garden is overrun by wild bunnies and pheasants like I say gardens not really the word I should use more wilderness or jungle. Hope ou're having a good day. :D

I knew I'd be guaranteed a giggle from you :D

They should prescribe you on the NHS to lift everyones mood

Hello lovely Mrs C....you do make me laugh, as for bunny, if neighbour let's him out and he wanders in for a munch, how are you being selfish by not depositing him back....personally I'd be sending neighbour a bill for feeding said bunny :8855:

I keep meaning to watch that Secret Eating prog, but have so many other progs that I have to be recorded I doubt there would be enough room and I don't have time to sit and watch them when they are actually on TV...but hopefully I will get round to it soon as it sounds interesting, but I did hear about the scoffer who was tucking away over 7,000 cals a day and not realising it ...all I will say to that is " what a load of Bollo**s lol" ...I don't believe for one second you wouldn't have an inkling.

Good lord up and ready to roll before 9am you'll be giving us lazy beggars that don't actually start till at least 2pm , a bad name lady lol

Awwwww how cute is DGS .....definitely great nephew in law material there hun :giggle: soooo gorgeous and so lovely that you can hand them back eh? I love being a Nanna, so much more rewarding than being a parent ...all the love and cuddles without all the tantrums :giggle: (well most of the time anyway) If I'd known how great my grandchildren would be, I'd have had them first (definitely my favourite saying lol)

Take care lovely and don't overdo the gardening BM hun (not that there's much hope of that in this pouring rain :argh:) :hug99:xxxxx

I love him to bits. When he looks at me with those same big baby blues that his dad has you just want to huggle him. Its like going back 22 years.
Won't be long till you're walking the floorboards off getting your new DGC to sleep. Get your sleep in now! :D

Phew, thank god that you didn't actually do much more than loading the dishwasher....well whoever loaded it :giggle:, cos I am just about to have lunch do my bits and then my exercise, think I am getting a lazy streak starting, been so long since I sat at puter this long, my butts aching lol
Kia is the one that looks and acts most like my Kelly, I keep telling Kelly it's divine retribution, she's getting back everything she sowed as a baby :giggle:....she was and still is one stubborn, mule headed wind up merchant alot like Kia :8855:
I am so excited, it seems really real now she's had the first scan and is set to have the 4D in a few weeks time, that'll be interesting...think Kirsty is enjoying the pregnancy more now the sickness has died down a bit, but silly moo has been watching One Born Every Minute and scaring herself with watching all the Mum's writhing in agony, keep telling her it may not be like that, didn't add it could be worse :giggle: thought it was best not to but did assure her whatever happens now it's too late to back out :giggle:...Kelly and I have started a book on how many decibels her screams will reach :8855:...let's just say Kirsty doesn't have a very high pain threshold lol bless her...and I do think that her plans for a big family might well go out the window, although I do also think she might surprise us, but I won't hold my breath :giggle:
I would be the perfect person to do the night time feeds hun, I don't sleep well at nights anyway so I may as well be used as much as she can and I am sure bubby will be fine ...neither of my girls were screamers and none of my grandkids were either, but Kelly my daughter and Kia my granddaughter were both restless babies that wanted to play all night, a lot like Lyla is now actually...oh well we'll have all night to play then won't we lol xxxx

P.S. I think Mal is going to PO tomorrow, so I will get him to post you the package hun xxx

Ahhh, forgot to mention I got weighed yesterday. 0.5lbs on. :sigh: That little boat down there below is getting buffeted by the wind. Its going backwards and forwards.

I'm taking my weights (remember my pretty new toys) upstairs. We don't have nets or blinds and I've realised that I've been drawing an audience.
Its not a pretty picture when I exercise and I'm not about amusing the neighbourhood for free.
With having fields opposite it seems that everyone and their dog (and horse, too) seems to come along and have a stare. I'll be selling tickets next.
You should have started charging and made a few quid. :D Could use it for all the new clothes the new slim you will need. That wee half will be history shortly. :D

Hello lovely, that half lb will soon be history hun and you know it...you can do this so stop faffing about hunni :whip:

Glad to see you're still exercising....I have just laughed my butt off....that in itself must count for BM with the size of my butt and belly :giggle:, I do have nets but you can see right through them as I found out the other week when the kids on the green were mimicking my every move :8855: oh well let them as far as I am concerned I don't care, let them take the pee, I'm the one getting fit and healthy lol
Having said that if they openly gawp I'd have to say something I wouldn't be able to hold back

Oh no now hubby has 2 weeks of being big headed it's about time you caught up and showed him exactly how to lose a good weight ;), like you used to and put his efforts to shame :giggle:

I see nothing wrong with giving DGS SIL's andrex teddy, I would do the same, I love my teddies and I don't share with anyone, no matter how much they look at me with goo goo eyes and a dropped lip :8855:

Have a lovely evening hunni :hug99: xxxxxxx

Ahh you see, I knew you'd understand about the teddy swap and the big headed DH. :D

I know I have to find my mojo again cos you're right, I had it once and need to recapture that. There is no excuse.
At least I haven't disappeared into the ether which, as my first diary post said, was how I used to handle these 'blips.' I have no intention of going anywhere but a little break was needed to regather myself recently. I'm back and trying now. I'll get there.

Watching Gok ( I know, I'm always watching something!) and I keep looking for signs that he was once 21 stone. Still waiting to pick his biography from the library. I do like some of these chinese recipes he's making. I love the unusual ingredients. Do you suppose they're healthy? I'm just not sure. Lots of dried ingredients.

DH has to go back into work tomorrow then back off again on Wednesday. :clap: Love it when he's home.
He's just watched the latest episode of Biggest Loser I recorded and he's so good. He gets right into it with me. Tells me that I'm much smaller than most of the girls. Phuh... I weigh about 80lbs more than most but I love him for saying it.
He thinks Jillian Michaels is hilarious and I think Bob is scary. :eek:

Oh I love Gok ...he can come feel my boobies anytime he wants ...only cos I know he's gay I must add lmao....I am sure you could adapt his recipes to make them SW friendly ...I have adapted a lot of recipes from Books I have....my chutney is one for instance, if I followed the exact recipe it would work out to about 3 syns a TBSP ...my way it works out to just under 1 syn per TBSP so I add a tiny bit extra and call it one syn lol

I remember you being so motivated, we all have blips, the only difference between you and me is I didn't stay away from mini's ...I still lost my mojo but waited patiently for about 8 months for it to get back from it's little holiday :giggle:

I love Biggest Loser, I think Bob is a pussycat compared to Jillian, but I would pick her as my trainer over Bob any day of the week....and I am pretty certain that series 10 ( the one I am currently watching) is Jillian's last one, they have brought in a new trainer apparently as she decided to go it alone and we are supposed to be getting her new TV prog but not sure what it is or when we'll get it xxx

:rotflmao::rotflmao: I'm sorry, I tried not to but I couldn't stop myself LOL at this. I can even picture them doing it. Little horrors. :p
Still, just think of yourself as being the personal trainer and these are your little proteges.

Don't worry I had a little laugh myself but hey I don't mind they can mimic me and take the pee all they like, what they don't realise is that they are exercising and I am having the last laugh :giggle: xxx

Glad it arrived safely hun and is of some help....Image therapy is what we do in class, it's where we talk about our weight losses/gains and come to understand how and why we had them, set the following weeks targets and give and accept advice where and when needed....I couldn't live without it personally, it's what keeps me going...in fact what we do on mini's supporting each other is a lot like IT .

Enjoy your read tomorrow and your tea tonight and I will catch you soon :hug99: xxx

Hello lovely Yep that's exactly what we do, we talk about what weight we have lost or gained that week, then if we've lost we explain what we think we did to achieve that and if a gain what we did that made us gain and others often jump in and give advice...in our group it most often turns into a friendly laugh ...a lot like on here but it's actually serious and we are a very committed group, then after that he will ask us to set a weight target that we would like to reach the following week....I have refused to give these just recently, as I told him last night I find they make me feel pressured so I don't want to put more pressure on me so I will opt out. During IT the C will also read out your weight loss so far and give awards ...but you can ask them not to do that too...it's all about your choice, you can stay to the meeting and not even take part in the IT too....it's your choice all the way and I love it....it's such a great group that about 15 of us meet up for aqaucise and other activities outside of group, I go when my hands and feet allow...it's great and they are a great bunch, I won't say girls cos there are about half a dozen men at our group too xxx

Crumble said:
Not sure if it would be a good thing for me to set a weekly goal or not. Maybe not a weight goal but more a food goal in my case. ie... try out a new SW recipe a week and cook from healthy ingredients 5/7 times a week. The other two days I can grab something quick thats still on plan but not necessarily what I'd intented. Life gets in the way of menu plans sometimes no matter how hard I try.
:rolTrying to write a meal plan and shopping list but the noise round here is awful. All I can hear is this dreadful machinery. Goodness knows what the workmen are doing!

Hello hunni, sorry not been about, been so busy preparing for bambino. The thing I like the most about SW is that even when I'm naughty I'm still very concious of what I eat and I tend to go back on track right after a naughty episode lol...hope you're all keeping well hunni, give that DGS of yours a big hug from me and Lula please lol :hug99:xxx

Crumble said:
Hope you're having fun with all the plans for the grandbaby. :D On my happy hols at mo so not getting online much as the sea and all those naughty treats are beckoning me. Oh and I have been naughty - make no mistake! :rolleyes: Those scales will make interesting reading when I get back. But, we're having the bestest time and thats what matters. I've not felt th is relaxed for a few years. ;)

See y'all when I get back.

I am hun thank you xx oooh I didn't know you were on hols, where did you go and course u must be naughty while away lol we go to Great Yarmouth in just over 8 weeks,I really can't wait and I am planning on being naughty too lol, have fun hun cya when you get back and good for you am dead chuffed for you, you need to relax a bit hunni xxxx

Back