Unfinished diary

Crumble I did laugh at you running around looking for your keys. I forgot to quote it :eek:

Jackie I'm suprised cos we all know that work comes first with you :8855:

Actually I don't think she's got a job. She's just made it up :D
:8855: wishful thinking my morning kinda goes like this

crawl out of bed
have a coffee
check minimins
put the washing on
check minimins
set a time I must start work :eek:
chck minimins
look at the clock - oh ..... time up, okay will just have another half an hour
start work
check minimins :8855:
You've got the gist of it then, Jackie. ;)

I've sort of started work myself. I've sorted the washing, well not physically but mentally I've made piles from the heap. :D

No further with my menu plan but I now know that bacon, egg and tomato are on the cards for my late brekkie. TY Tilly. :p

Guess its time to switch the kettle on, write lots of lists of what I'd like to get done :p. After that I'll be ready for another waltz around the diaries. :D

Yep bacon here too when finished on here, I have planned tea but not lunch yet.

I know I couldn't believe it either, they have someone that works for Sky that is actually Very Tall about 6ft 6 ", Very blonde don't usually go for blonds but this time I'll make the exception, Very muscle y :wow: ...there I was sitting in the kitchen minding my own business when mister incredible turned up ...I ignored him same as I had done all the rest until hubby insisted I come look at his work ...oh and his work was goooood ...oh sorry was daydreaming there ....it's not very often I wish I was 25 years younger, 120lb thinner, single and incredibly gorgeous instantly but..........:D

:8855:

you lot do make me smile, thank you xxxxx

I know I couldn't believe it either, they have someone that works for Sky that is actually Very Tall about 6ft 6 ", Very blonde don't usually go for blonds but this time I'll make the exception, Very muscle y :wow: ...there I was sitting in the kitchen minding my own business when mister incredible turned up ...I ignored him same as I had done all the rest until hubby insisted I come look at his work ...oh and his work was goooood ...oh sorry was daydreaming there ....it's not very often I wish I was 25 years younger, 120lb thinner, single and incredibly gorgeous instantly but..........:D

Keep him occupied. We're on our way :character00182:

Even my mother doesn't know about that time. The shame! :eek:

She doesn't know about the slide incident when I was 6 either.
My mum was fanatical about public loos. Wouldn't use them EVER unless a complete emergency and then she wallpapered the seat in toilet roll.

So we were in the park and I needed a wee. Knew if I told her it would be all over and back to the car so I took myself into and corner and....well. :eek:

Job done, I flew to the slide but instead of charging down it I 'squeaked' my way to a stop halfway down. I had to bump my way down after that.
If you've never had wet knickers on a metal vertical incline you might not get it but they don't mix!:rolleyes:

Back with my food for today: RED

Bacon
egg
1/2 tin tomatoes
breadcake ~ HXB + 3 syns

fry peppermint cream ~ 10 syns
mini can indian tonic water ~ 2 syns
(my little treat :D)

Ham
toms/cue/celery/cress/lettuce
gherkins

Banana
activia ff cherry yogurt (poured over)

Bacon wrap'd,philli stuffed chick ~ HXA
Hm spicy wedges ~ HXB
mixed florets/g beans

iced coffee ~ HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 2x HXB + 16 syns

16/105 syns

Now to hang out the washing and hoover. :sigh:

Even my mother doesn't know about that time. The shame! :eek:

She doesn't know about the slide incident when I was 6 either.
My mum was fanatical about public loos. Wouldn't use them EVER unless a complete emergency and then she wallpapered the seat in toilet roll.

So we were in the park and I needed a wee. Knew if I told her it would be all over and back to the car so I took myself into and corner and....well. :eek:

Job done, I flew to the slide but instead of charging down it I 'squeaked' my way to a stop halfway down. I had to bump my way down after that.
If you've never had wet knickers on a metal vertical incline you might not get it but they don't mix!:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That reallllllly made me laugh I think I may have peed my pants...don't know if there are any slides close by lollollol

Still laughing x

Laughing even more now ...can you send me the tena :)
you don't want to know what visions I have in my head ...in fact I don't want to know either, why oh why did I have to be born with such a vivid imagination eeew x

:8855:I'm thinking my need might be greater than yours after the posts these last couple of days. :D

Was just looking out the window at my washing. Wish my bras weren't so big. :( They're embarassing and this garden here isn't as secluded as my previous one.
And its school holidays. Kids are cruel. :eek:

Made me think the other day too when I read on here that a lady said when she was pregnant she just looked fatter.
Same here, when I had the boys I never had a nice little bump, I just turned into a great big lump. :(

Still... times are a changing in my life. ;)

:8855:I'm thinking my need might be greater than yours after the posts these last couple of days. :D

Was just looking out the window at my washing. Wish my bras weren't so big. :( They're embarassing and this garden here isn't as secluded as my previous one.
And its school holidays. Kids are cruel. :eek:

Made me think the other day too when I read on here that a lady said when she was pregnant she just looked fatter.
Same here, when I had the boys I never had a nice little bump, I just turned into a great big lump. :(

Still... times are a changing in my life. ;)

Fortunately for me I lost weight in my pregnancies (morning sickness from 2 weeks pregnant to lying on the delivery table with a kidney bowl)...4 and half stone in my first and 3 stone in my 2nd but it never stayed off...I did have a nice little bump with them both but cos I was big when I got pregnant everyone thought I was still just fat lol ...you can't win can you...my eldest was the dead opposite with her pregnancy's very petite to start with (like her dad) and looked like she's swallowed a pickled onion with the first 2 anyway (both girls) with her 3rd (a boy)she was like a mammoth, I have never seen anyone with such a huge stomach....she almost needed a trolley to carry it it was that huge, but did have it's benefits...it acted as a good sized food tray lol
You're much braver than me ...I won't hang my undies outside unless they are on my "smalls" hahaha (I don't have smalls I have humunguses), hanger and then I surround them with socks and t-towels and dusters so you can't see them, very handy it is too lol x

hi :wavey: all if i need a good laugh this is the place to be :rotflmao: u bring so many memories back with ur tales i got stuck on a slide even had candle wax on it to make me slide down faster :sign0007:lol
:happy096: brilliant loss this week :happy036: xx

Hiya Valerie,

Hows it going? :D So we have another one that loved the slides. Didn't play with clackers too did you? :p

Lily - I do that, building a wall round my knickers on the rotary. Just when the wind gets up my bras are shown in their full glory. Get the line whizzing round tho, act like a sail. :8855:

Got some Body Magic done. Didn't time it though. Got distracted. I made my own Mii. All by myself. :D
See, if I can learn that, I can learn how to stick a few pics online. ;)

My arm hurts now tho. Had a particularly long volley during one of the games and I think I've strained it. DH might have to make tea. :p

:8855: I shall need to visit 'ooops.com' as the ad says if I read your diary much more today :8855: You two are so making me laugh :8855:

Have you seen the ad for something like tena where the lady gets her dress stuck in lift door and as the lift goes up so does her dress and it says about visiting oops.com :8855: Charlie loves this ad and always asks what ooops.com is :8855:

:8855: I shall need to visit 'ooops.com' as the ad says if I read your diary much more today :8855: You two are so making me laugh :8855:

Have you seen the ad for something like tena where the lady gets her dress stuck in lift door and as the lift goes up so does her dress and it says about visiting oops.com :8855: Charlie loves this ad and always asks what ooops.com is :8855:

omg ...I haven't seen the ad so I just visited ooops.com hahahaha, Tena are so clever if you didn't need them before you will after :roofles:.....I hate to ask how old Charlie is .....I am hoping over 18 :8855:

OMG!!! Mahoooooooooooosive congrats on the weight loss this week. That is fantastic. I am so happy for you :wee: :stickdance: :party0011: :banana dancer: :woohoo: :0icanfly: :party0049: :party0048: See....I even treated you to a brief overview of my dancing skills to show how happy I am!!! :8855:

As for the clackers....I'm ashamed to say, at the tender age of 36, that I don't know what they are. How old are you? Sorry, my mum always told me it was rude to ask a lady her age, but, wait a minute...you ain't no lady so it's fine!!! :8855: :8855:

Glad you're liking the weekly syns. It definitely works for me. I also understand what you mean about going to class. I hardly say a peep, but on here, well, let's just say, i'm a little bit more outgoing!! :rolleyes: I'm actually thinking of stopping going to my class after all, as you and the other ladies are giving me so much encouragement and support, I don't really feel I need to go anymore. :D

Thanks for the congrats - I'm still beaming. :D

Ah bless, I've 12 years on you so clackers were well banned by your time. Shame, I've a feeling you would have loved them. :p

Thanks for the congrats - I'm still beaming. :D

Ah bless, I've 12 years on you so clackers were well banned by your time. Shame, I've a feeling you would have loved them. :p

What? The chance to crack someone over the knuckles with an offensive weapon? Too right I would!! :8855: :8855:

Back