Unfinished diary

Hiya Valerie,

Hows it going? :D So we have another one that loved the slides. Didn't play with clackers too did you? :p

Lily - I do that, building a wall round my knickers on the rotary. Just when the wind gets up my bras are shown in their full glory. Get the line whizzing round tho, act like a sail. :8855:

Got some Body Magic done. Didn't time it though. Got distracted. I made my own Mii. All by myself. :D
See, if I can learn that, I can learn how to stick a few pics online. ;)

My arm hurts now tho. Had a particularly long volley during one of the games and I think I've strained it. DH might have to make tea. :p

Like you I hang my knickers on the line in between hubby's underpants, hubbys says my knickers are like hang gliders.:), and I remember the clackers x

Morning Crumble :wavey:

My mum's a bit like yours! :rolleyes: She's been 'following' the sw plan for quite some time now, and I use that term in the loosest sense of the word!! She never counts her syns, doesn't know what plan she's on as she just makes it up as she goes along....and she wonders why she's not lost any weight!!!

At least I know why I've not! :17729::8855:

Have a great day :D

hi :wavey: all a neighbour had some washing out on saturday she had a big white towel on the line but the way she had hung it made it look like a huge pair of bloomers blinkin b/f asked me if they were mine :copon: my knickers don't see daylight i put them on the airer in the shed then hang my daughters little thongs on the front of the line, i bet the neighbours are saying how does she get her arse in them ha ha :kissass:.
i reall must go i was going to have my shower :0bathtime:10 mins ago :rolleyes: bloody daughter is cooking bacon & the smell is wafting up to my bedroom (that was a bit of a random comment lol) right am going have a good day u all xx :banana dancer:

I remember my mum going to see Tom Jones with my grandma years ago. She bought a tiny little thong that she threw at Tom and a big pair of bloomers from my grandma that landed on the drummers head :)

Tears running down my face. :8855::8855:You lot are just so hysterical!

Came here to catch up and write my menu up but I can't stop for laughing and they're all waiting for me to feed them.

Have to come back in a min. Tummy hurting. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Okay back. What a good idea to have two sets of underwear.. the ones on display and the real ones. You've given me an idea their Valerie. :D

Food today:

2x weetabix ~ HXB
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

banana
alpen light choc/fudge ~ 3.5 syns

bacon
egg
tomatoes grilled
1 sml wht bread roll ~ 6 syns

activia ff yogurt
watermelon

chicken breast
celery/cue
gherkins

iced coffee ~ 1x HXA
1 tsp sugar ~ 1 syn

= 2x HXA, 1x HXB + 11.5 syns

27.5/105 syns

Totally frazzled today, mum kept me on her toes. :rolleyes: Least managed to get in some Body Magic on the wii earlier.

Must whizz round the diaries before DH nicks the lappy.

hey Crumble
i can't seem to visit your diary without getting the giggles. We are awful aren't we :8855:

All I can remember are thongs and big knickers :8855: mine are most definately enormous knickers :8855:

Food diary looks good, I really must move in xxxxx

Valerie, don't let a piffling little half pound ruin your night. You probably breathed in deeply when you got on them. All that air, that pops the weight on. ;)

Have I done myself out of half a syn, Frooty? :eek: DS2 told me they were 3.5. Didn't bother checking as its a palavar. :rolleyes:

I'm with you on the enormous knickers, Jane.
To tell truth they are started to get a bit baggy. :eek:

I was getting a bit tired of them 'sagging' when I did the shopping. But for the jeans they'd have been on the floor. :p
Now I ALWAYS wear jeans or trousers but I had a skirt occasion. Fearing losing the aforementioned baggies, I happened upon the great idea of pinning them to my skirt either side. Worked perfect ... until I was desperate for the loo.
Totally went out my head as I lunged into the cubicle.It was like 'bungey jumping' with your pants and me in a panicky confusion. Don't attempt it, girls. :nono:

I was getting a bit tired of them 'sagging' when I did the shopping. But for the jeans they'd have been on the floor. :p
Now I ALWAYS wear jeans or trousers but I had a skirt occasion. Fearing losing the aforementioned baggies, I happened upon the great idea of pinning them to my skirt either side. Worked perfect ... until I was desperate for the loo.
Totally went out my head as I lunged into the cubicle.It was like 'bungey jumping' with your pants and me in a panicky confusion. Don't attempt it, girls. :nono:

I think you ought to put this on the daily tip thread :8855:

Valerie, don't let a piffling little half pound ruin your night. You probably breathed in deeply when you got on them. All that air, that pops the weight on. ;)

Have I done myself out of half a syn, Frooty? :eek: DS2 told me they were 3.5. Didn't bother checking as its a palavar. :rolleyes:

Yip, they're definitely 3 syns
Light Chocolate & Fudge Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3
Light Chocolate & Orange Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3
Light Double Chocolate Cereal Bars, 21g bar 3 3 3

For the love of god!!! I'll send you the money to buy yourself some new knickers!! Can't have you causing yourself an accident in the most humiliating way can we??? Now, just one question...do you also accept Vasa or Moostercard??? :8855: :8855:

I think you ought to put this on the daily tip thread :8855:

Never laughed as much at reading your stories, hubby thinks I've gone looney, you keep writing crumble you make my day.:)
I managed to do the stickers thank you.

Jane x

Hey Crumble and Co
Just thought I'd pop in for my daily giggle...I am gutted I didn't find your diary earlier, all that Jiggling of the tummy while reading your hilarious tales could have got me the extra half pound I needed for my next shiny I reckon lol lost 2lb tonight needed 2.5lbs darn it ...so do you reckon....you could get me to giggle off 8lbs by next Tuesday please? Might as well go for 2 shiny's as go for 1 eh lol xx

Well done Lily

Don't know about you but my stomach muscles must be tightening up with all this laughing cos I'm in agony ;)

Absolutely agree there Tilly....I gave myself a headache with all the laughing yesterday lol....and my tummy definitely aches, I swear if I'd found you guys a couple of weeks ago I would have definitely be laughing my way to my 5st shiny by now lol

Back