Unfinished diary

Here you are Crumble ((hugs))

I would have given you one of them smilie picture hugs but someones pinched it :mad:

I also had PND and it's a scary place to be. I also felt something similar about 5 years ago and thought I'm not going there again so I went to the docs. All I can say is it's a good job it was the early stages and I'd still got some of my sense of humour cos the doc said oh you're probably a manic depressive so you're more likely to top yourself :eek:
I went to see a different doctor and she was lovely. She gave me some tablets but I had a bad reaction to them so I didn't take them. It did go and at the time I really didn't know what was causing it but now I know it was probably hormonal due to the menopause.

Do you think you would benefit by seeing the doc. It doesn't have to be tablets cos they do counselling. Or they could stabilise the hormones.

I think you need to talk to hubbie. Tell him whats happening, how you feel and that you need his support. Let him know that little things that normally wouldn't matter are having a huge impact at the moment. Explain about the Tesco delivery. They probably didn't mean to shove you to one side with the pen. They probably thought they were helping you with your knees being bad.

Once he knows whats happening and what it means to you he can help. Whenever they do anything in the future that hurts like that tell him. Just say to him this is one of them times that I told you about and I would prefer to do .....

Sorry I've waffled on so much. Hope I've made a bit of sense. We are all here for you any time you need to talk. Just type away on here or PM one of us :)

Hiya Crumble

I'm popping my head in and I've seen you on Jackie's and Tilly's thread and wanted to say hi!

Ahhh I see your talking about hormones, blimey I could join you today! Lol but I won't go into that one, I could write for England on that subject!

Anyhoo I hope your day goes better Boo xxx

Hey sweetie, firstly have a hug (((hug)) and another one (((hug))) I can't put it better than Tilly already has. We are all here for you. I think we all get let it sometimes and I think hormones, menopause, pressure of the way we live these days has a lot to answer for. I find flower remedies fab for this and I get the one you can get mixed up to suit moods from crystal herbs. Only about £6 and I truely find it helpful. In fact I am nipping on there now to get one for my holiday as I am feeling rather stressed and wound up today too. Maybe something in air sweetie. Here for you anytime and I mean that xxxxxx

Thanks Tilly,

Already coming out of my mood somewhat. ;) I remember when my mum was going through the menopause, one day standing on a chair and smashing plates in the kitchen. Scary. :eek: Said she was fed up of my dad putting them back in the wrong places.

I think its probably a mixture of things. Age, being a mother :rolleyes:, new living arrangements, altho I'm actually loving having another girl in the house having been in a male dominated house for years. :p
I'll keep an eye on myself, tho. ;) Learnt last time not to suffer in silence and wish I'd gone for the help sooner than I did.

Anyways, FOOD! :D

Sorted my menu so: GREEN

1/2 tin creamed mushrooms ~ 4.5 syns
Toast ~ HXB
Rice :rolleyes:

Iced coffee ~ HXA + 1 syn

Lentil soup with bacon ~ HXB
Tescos value yogurt ~ 2.5 syns
watermelon

Egg salad:
cue/celery/lettuce
beetroot/cress/toms
gherkins
balsamic vinegar
Sml jacket potato

Nutmegy rice pudding ~ HXA
2x tsp brown sugar ~ 2 syns

= 2x HXA, 2xHXB + 10 syns

37/105 syns

Now I'm going to finish the washing up, hang the washing and then make a cuppa and enjoy catching up on the threads. ;)

:hug99: oh bless hun, those hormones have a lot to answer for, I think your mum may have got it right to a degree, when I was at my worst (menopause now over thank heavens even tho I still get down days, another matter entirely) I had a special pillow that I beat the hell out of, always imagined it was someone that I had a grouse with lol not normally aggressive but hey it was only for the purpose of making me feel better :D, always worked better than pills, have taken so many pills for so many things in my life I hate taking them now and always look for an alternative (I have diabetes but the pills made me sick so hence the weight loss and exercise, BS now fairly under control).
Definitely speak your mind if something upsets you no matter how trivial it may seem, if it's a big thing to you then you're the one going to suffer if you bury it.
Do hope you are feeling better hun ...I haven't known you long but I can see you are a very special person.
Chin up sweetie, loads of people here to talk to either on the thread or as Tilly said PM's and we are all here for you.
Just one more thing, you'll be inundated with female company when we all move in...I definitely want a bite or two of your menus yum yum yummy xx

hi crumble :grouphugg:hope ur feeling much better by the time u read this x i have gone through the menopause but still get all the symptoms ( i thought once u'd gone through it there would be no more of them but apparently not) my worse thing is forgetting things (or what i've said) my kids think i'm well dozy lol. it's funny how little things that wouldn't have bothered you years ago suddenly do,at least i can still laugh at some of the things i do :roofles:
tillymax i'm glad someone else has lost a smiley i thought i was going bonkers ha ha
well crumble i hope you manage to enjoy the rest of the day just remember ur not on ur own
love val xx :flowers:

Afternoon. I'm on my phone and It's a pain to reply on here but just wanted to send you lots of hugs ((((((( )))))))) I'm suffering from pnd just now, and boy does it sap of energy or humour out of me some days. So if it is something along the lines of how that feels that's making you feel out of sorts then you are doing a marvellous job keeping it together. I know I haven't been chatting to you long but I can tell already what a fabulous, lovely lady you are so be kind to yourself.

Next time, give hubby the pen and list and you get stuck in doing the fun bit.

Take care. I've probably made no sense but just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. x x

Awww you lot are the best!:sign0168: all!

And thank you, I'm feeling tons better. My ole self. Just a little thing like making soup, all the chopping and slicing made me so happy.
Then I caught half of Only Fools and Horses with DS2. Never really got into that programme but I was in fits.

And Boo,:wavey:so lovely to see you here. Shame I was moaning about the horrible hormones when you did. :rolleyes:

And Frooty, got to take my hat off to you, PND and still the life and soul. Take care of yourself, girl. ;)

So now I know that I can tap all your knowledge. Those that have been through it, going through it or waiting for it to happen in the future. What fun to be a women, huh? :D

Oh and Lily, one thing I discovered. Tennis helps! Started my exercise thinking grumpily, 'right lets get it done and out the way.' Half way though I realised I was really enjoying it.
By the end I was totally relaxed and happy. Upped my fitness age to 62! :party0011:

If you're around Jane, my skills level on tennis is 350ish. Not so brilliant but improving. :p

Now I know that exercise helps release the happy chemicals in your body. I want to say dolphins but I know thats not right. :confused:
When DS1 was first told he had autism our GP recommended we got him doing some exercise to help him. It was very effective, just never made the connection regarding what it could do for me mentally. :p I shall know in future. :rolleyes:

Ohh must edit my menu plan. When I was getting the bacon for my soup out of the freezer I spotted the skinnys and I couldn't deny myself.
WOW those little dipper ones are the absolute bees knees. YUM! Now I would have those over the big brownie ones any day of the week. Just have to work out how many syns now. Not trusting DS2 again.:rolleyes:

Going to have a peaceful read now. :)

:happy096: Am really happy you're feeling better hun, omg how amazing is exercise not only does it help with weight loss but it has so many other benefits too...lol
WOOOHOOO 62 in just about a week is bloody marvellous, you'll be down here in the 20's before you know it, like I said you're bloody marvellous you are and we all :sign0168: you too.
I wish I liked ice cream or even lollies (will eat a lolly at a push), cos I hear so many people going on about the skinny cows .....amazing name lol
I never trust anyone with my syns (deja vu here, we had this same conversation at group last night), If I am going to put it in my mouth, then I want proof of any syns in it...too many saboteurs out there for my likings (not necessarily deliberate saboteurs, but just the same ...), and this time I am not going to let any one take the credit/blame for my weight/loss lol
Have a great evening hun , be back later to catch up on my jiggling lol xxx

You know Lily I just maybe am starting to get the exercise thing. :character00116: :D
I've been circling it suspiciously for many years now, unconvinced that it could be pleasurable rather than just painful.
Maybe I just didn't find the right kind of exercise for me. :hmm:

Oooh and I've got DS2 doing it now! :clap: He's been watching me. Has played on Wii sports before but mainly plays the car racing games.

Well today I said jump on and lets see if you can beat your ole mums fitness age. 27 he got.:eek:
He's a bit competitive on the quiet but he'd never admit it, so now he's determined to get to 20. :p

Oh and he lost 3lbs on Monday. Very pleased for him. ;)
Not sure about DH. He said he can't remember what he was the week before. Hmmm that ole chestnut. :rolleyes:

You know Lily I just maybe am starting to get the exercise thing. :character00116: :D
I've been circling it suspiciously for many years now, unconvinced that it could be pleasurable rather than just painful.
Maybe I just didn't find the right kind of exercise for me. :hmm:

Oooh and I've got DS2 doing it now! :clap: He's been watching me. Has played on Wii sports before but mainly plays the car racing games.

Well today I said jump on and lets see if you can beat your ole mums fitness age. 27 he got.:eek:
He's a bit competitive on the quiet but he'd never admit it, so now he's determined to get to 20. :p

Oh and he lost 3lbs on Monday. Very pleased for him. ;)
Not sure about DH. He said he can't remember what he was the week before. Hmmm that ole chestnut. :rolleyes:

I am with you there hun, I exercised on and off for years and absolutely hated every single second of it...but now because I have found stuff I enjoy doing, I can do it for a lot longer and actually can't wait most days to get going.
How stupid that I never realised that as long as I built up a bit of a sweat and my heart pumped a bit harder, it didn't actually matter what I did...
You'll find once they all see you enjoying it they'll all want to see if they do...it's a fight in this house for the wii lol...I am lucky I do mine mostly during the day and leave them to do there's in the evenings, but have been known to do mine as late as 1am when I haven't had a chance at other times...a bit ott, yeah I think so but hey what else am I gonna do when I don't sleep...watch tv boring, stay on puter when everybody else is counting zzzz's ...boring..so I turn the sound down and off I go lol...it's also very peaceful. No one trying to get past me or asking questions right in the middle of an intense game lol (can you tell yet that I'm a bit competive lol )
Well done to DS2 ...my DD2 is always telling me that she averages about 23 ...I average 25-30.....and as I always say to her she is 22...I am 53, she is 4.5lbs overweight (she has lost about 2 stone) I am still 9st + overweight, hmmm I am guessing I am just as fit as she is lol
So you just take your time, you'll get there, I know you will...if you can do what you've done in a week, there'll be no holding you back in a month I guarantee it xxx

ooooooerrrrrrr :eek::eek::eek: exercise??? whats going on here Crumble? :eek::eek::eek: I always come in here cos you make me laff, you have good food, and cos I like you of course. exercise scares the fluffy knickers off me :8855: :8855:

My treadmill is all dusty since I became ill and now I have no inclination to use it... but I see you now enjoy exercise :eek::eek::eek: :8855:

how you feeling now sweetie? Hope you are feeling much much better and do remember we are all here anytime if you need to chat :D xxxxx

Hi Girls,

I'm feeling fab now. :D

Jackie - that's the weird thing, as Lily and I have said, for years exercise was something that was avoided at all costs. Something to do in martyr fashion and then kick to the kerb a couple of days later.
I keep reading diaries and seeing others doing it and thinking its alright for them but I'm too heavy, I'll have a cardiac if I try that, my knees will give up the ghost, etc .etc.
Well now I'm getting to really enjoy the challenge. I LIKE improving on the wii and watching my fitness levels changing. It's like Playing. :D

And Miss Tilly-take-the-micky-Max - Yes, I know'dolphins' is wrong. :eek: I googled it. Endolphins, I think.:rolleyes:endorphins, endorphens.. bah can't remember.

Hi Girls,

I'm feeling fab now. :D

Jackie - that's the weird thing, as Lily and I have said, for years exercise was something that was avoided at all costs. Something to do in martyr fashion and then kick to the kerb a couple of days later.
I keep reading diaries and seeing others doing it and thinking its alright for them but I'm too heavy, I'll have a cardiac if I try that, my knees will give up the ghost, etc .etc.
Well now I'm getting to really enjoy the challenge. I LIKE improving on the wii and watching my fitness levels changing. It's like Playing. :D

And Miss Tilly-take-the-micky-Max - Yes, I know'dolphins' is wrong. :eek: I googled it. Endolphins, I think.:rolleyes:endorphins, endorphens.. bah can't remember.

ooo gosh does that mean I have to join in and exercise to be allowed out to play again :eek::eek::eek: Tilly are you exercising too :eek::eek::eek: :8855: :8855:

I just saw the word enjoy and exercise in one sentence :eek::eek::eek:

I shall have to give it a go and report back :D

xxxxx

Tillys been exercising, that's why her cheeks are tingling.

Might be the blood rushing to them Tilly.

You get loads of exercise Jackie with princess barky knickers.

Tillys been exercising, that's why her cheeks are tingling.

Might be the blood rushing to them Tilly.

oh goodness I missed that bit :( so its just me then? :eek::eek::eek: have you all ganged up on me while I've been poorly :cry::cry::cry: we'll all exercise and not tell Miss fluffy knickers? is that it? :8855: :8855: blimey i'd best dust down the old treadmill then.

I can't use the wii at the moment as someone has lost the tv remote. Without it we cannot use DVD/ wii etc. :( tizz most annoying and of course nobody moved it, nobody knows where it is :rolleyes:

edited as saw your edit. Princess Barky Knickers tends to disagree with that. She did not get her walk today as Mum lost track of time working. She is sulking at my feet. Due to her 'issues' we don't always get long walks it kind of depends who is about and what is about. Tomorrow is not a good day as dustmen about and Carla is scared of dustmen, bins, recycling bins, etc etc etc :8855:

Ahh poor little mite. What a shame. She could probably do with little doggy ear defenders. Its probably the noise.
Is she little enough to pop in your handbag when she gets scared?

:rotflmao: poor little thing. You wouldn't even fit her in a whalley trolly,would ya.

Wow have you seen the dog accessories you can get? Hi vis vest for dogs, flashing lights for their collars. :eek:

flecta_hi_vis.gif

Back